Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off Soon,but - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off Soon,but (923 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike / Has ASUU Strike Been Called Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off Soon,but by femikings(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
FINGERS CROSSED GUYS, ASUU WILL SPEAK SOON,BUT CAN I ASK YOU,WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THIS STRIKE SEASON?,WHAT HAVE YOU ADDED TO YOURSELF OUTSIDE ACADEMICS?, ASUU STRIKE KEPT YOU AT HOME AND YOU DID NOTHING WITH IT,HMMM ONE DAY CONVOCATION WILL ALSO SEND YOU HOME AND YOU WONT NEED TO RESUME BACK HERE,BUT NEED TO RESUME AT YOUR PLACE OF MANIFESTATION,MY QUESTION IS SIMPLE,WILL YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER? ponder over this rise up and get doing something, i mean anything,that will be use full in you place of manifestation.i remain your student IN---FORMATION officer.

WHAT CAN I DO? CHECK THE LINK BELOW

http://parentalbreakthrough.com/2013/11/ASUU-strike-will-soon-be-called-offbut-convocation/
Re: ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off Soon,but by Richiez(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2013

(1)

ASUU Strike May End By January 2014!!! / Uniben Resumes Tomorrow / Message From ASUU Chairman To Students... Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.