Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Don't Miss Praying For Nigeria! Date:10th Nov/2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Miss Praying For Nigeria! Date:10th Nov/2013 (608 Views)

Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan / Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Miss Praying For Nigeria! Date:10th Nov/2013 by DoctorStephen(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2013

HEALING FOR WOUNDED NIGERIANS

This is the word of the LORD GOD: "Ah sinful nation,a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers,children that are corrupters:they have forsaken the LORD,they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger,they are gone away backward.
Why should ye be stricken any more?ye will revolt more and more:the whole head is sick,and the whole heart faint.
From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it;but wounds and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed,neither bound up.neither mollified with ointment.
Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire..
Wash you, and make you clean;put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes;cease to do evil;
Learn to do well;seek judgement,relieve the oppressed,judge the fatherless,plead for the widow...
If ye be willing and obedient,ye shall eat the good of the land" Isaiah 1:4-7,16-19

That is the situation of this nation.
Re: Don't Miss Praying For Nigeria! Date:10th Nov/2013 by DoctorStephen(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2013

"For thus saith the LORD,Thy bruise is incurable, and thy wound is grievous...thou hast no healing medicines.
Why criest thou for thine affliction?thy sorrow is incurable for the multitude of thine iniquity: because thy sins were increased,I have done these things unto thee." Jeremiah 30:12,15
Any hope? Yes.
"I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds,saith the LORD...And ye shall be my people, and I will be your God." verses 17,22

Let's pray for the forgiveness of our sins,for the healing of those of us who have been wounded by the result of our sins,and God will heal Nigeria in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Don't Miss Praying For Nigeria! Date:10th Nov/2013 by DoctorStephen(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2013
Praying now
Re: Don't Miss Praying For Nigeria! Date:10th Nov/2013 by plaetton: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
What happened to all the previous prayers so far?

Have we been dialing the wrong number all along, or perhaps directing the prayer at the wrong side of the sky?

Doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different outcome, I believe, is the clinical definition of insanity.
Re: Don't Miss Praying For Nigeria! Date:10th Nov/2013 by nora544: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2013
what is with the intercessor of nigeria, who pray always for nigeria!

So many pray always for nigeria but why should God answer the prayers!
Re: Don't Miss Praying For Nigeria! Date:10th Nov/2013 by DoctorStephen(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
plaetton: What happened to all the previous prayers so far?

Have we been dialing the wrong number all along, or perhaps directing the prayer at the wrong side of the sky?

Doing the same things over and over again and expecting a different outcome, I believe, is the clinical definition of insanity.

Well,it's not the clinical definition of insanity. It is simply the continous feeding a wise parent gives an underweight child.

The Nigerian problem is UNRIGHTEOUSNESS and LACK OF LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER. However,if we know what those who have been victims of the ills of this society are facing,we will unreservedly show love to them,by caring and praying for them.

SO,LETS PRAY FOR THE HEALING OF WOUNDED NIGERIANS!
Re: Don't Miss Praying For Nigeria! Date:10th Nov/2013 by plaetton: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
DoctorStephen:

Well,it's not the clinical definition of insanity. It is simply the continous feeding a wise parent gives an underweight child.

The Nigerian problem is UNRIGHTEOUSNESS and LACK OF LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER. However,if we know what those who have been victims of the ills of this society are facing,we will unreservedly show love to them,by caring and praying for them.

SO,LETS PRAY FOR THE HEALING OF WOUNDED NIGERIANS!

And previous prayers?
Where are they , in the netherworld of wasted energy?
Re: Don't Miss Praying For Nigeria! Date:10th Nov/2013 by DoctorStephen(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
nora544: what is with the intercessor of nigeria, who pray always for nigeria!

So many pray always for nigeria but why should God answer the prayers!

God will definitely answer our prayers. He has been,and will continue.
However,He demands REPENTANCE FROM ALL AND SUNDRY.
Why shouldn't you pray when GOD wants you to??
Re: Don't Miss Praying For Nigeria! Date:10th Nov/2013 by DoctorStephen(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
plaetton:

And previous prayers?
Where are they , in the netherworld of wasted energy?

Well,God has been answering my prayers.When Nigeria becomes great we all shall witness it.
Just keep feeding the underweight child!

LET US PRAY,WHO HAVE GOD.
I HAVE PRAYED AND WILL CONTINUE. IT TAKES NOTHING AWAY FROM ME
Re: Don't Miss Praying For Nigeria! Date:10th Nov/2013 by DoctorStephen(m): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2013

The next prayer date is
DECEMBER 10, 2013.
The theme will be posted very soon,by God's grace.
Everyday should however be days of prayer for Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Her Attitude Stinks / Will Mandela Go To Heaven? / Satanists Plan To Erect A Statue Of Lucifer Beside Ten Commandment Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.