Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Chat Street On Stv And Mbi(?) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chat Street On Stv And Mbi(?) (1008 Views)

Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary Showing On Air On Stv. How Is It? / Clowns As Newscasters On Stv / Minaj Broadcasting International (mbi) Shut Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chat Street On Stv And Mbi(?) by edetcnn(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2008
Hi guys,
saw this new program - CHAT STREET on TV this week. Was Impressed with the editing.
unfortunately couldn't get back in time to see all the credits but just in time ewnough to know that the brains behind it is GENESIS STUDIOS. Please, is there anyone in the house who knows the address of this GENESIS STUDIOS?
Program has quite some pootentials (that's if they can persuade Kachi - the host to minimize his queer americana theatrics) for one. One love!
Re: Chat Street On Stv And Mbi(?) by sojioguns(m): 6:53am On Jul 14, 2008
Genesis Studios is at 4 Adelabu close, opposite Customs training school, Ikeja. I am next door (No 2) and also a production company so you could come in.
Re: Chat Street On Stv And Mbi(?) by edetcnn(m): 12:37am On Jul 15, 2008
Thanks a million Soji. Will look in on you when i pass by.

(1) (Reply)

Full Winners List From The 2012 Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards / Help!!! I Have Not Been Getting Channnels On My GOTV / Most Complicated Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.