Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. (2656 Views)

We Have Verified Foreign Buyers For Agro Commodities / Precious Stone Gemstone Suppliers And Buyers Let Meet Here / We Need Foreign Buyers For our Raw Cashew nuts .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
It took me time to decide on what to do after along research done on "hardwood charcoal exportation" and being an export agent/commission agent for exporters/manufacturer of hardwood charcoal.

If you are an exporter of hardwood charcoal with proof of previous executed transaction, i meant, direct exporter(s) not those that pose as exporter and they are not, come on board and lets discuss business.

I have service(s) with qualities to render to manufacturers/exporters and it has to do with market for hardwood charcoal abroad.

N.B I:EXPORTERS WITH PROVEN TRACK RECORD ON BOARD ONLY.

N.B II: PLEASE, NO DIVISION, ADVERT, REQUEST,SPAMMERS,SCAMMERS, OR WHAT HAVE YOU ON MY THREAD.
Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by nextmoveglobal: 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
we are NextMove Global Logistics,a clearing and forwarding company, we can forward all type of your commodity/product to any country at a very low charge be it the below listed commodities

processed wood

Cassava

Charcoal

Cashew nut

Chilly pepper (Dried)

Cocoa beans

Coffee

Finished Leather

Ginger

Groundnut

Gum Arabic

Horns (Cow)

Hibiscus Flower

Kola nuts

Rubber

Sesame Seed

Shea nuts/Shea butter

Soya beans

Hides and Skins

Wheat Pellets

Chemicals

contact us at
NextMove Global Logistics
No 35, Railway Shopping Complex,Burma road Apapa Lagos
justyinka23@gmail.com
Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
nextmoveglobal: we are NextMove Global Logistics,a clearing and forwarding company, we can forward all type of your commodity/product to any country at a very low charge be it the below listed commodities

processed wood

Cassava

Charcoal

Cashew nut

Chilly pepper (Dried)

Cocoa beans

Coffee

Finished Leather

Ginger

Groundnut

Gum Arabic

Horns (Cow)

Hibiscus Flower

Kola nuts

Rubber

Sesame Seed

Shea nuts/Shea butter

Soya beans

Hides and Skins

Wheat Pellets

Chemicals

contact us at
justyinka23@gmail.com

Do i say you don't understand simple English or

No diversion,
No advert,
No spamming,
No scammer,

Which you don't understand?
Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2013
eximbrokerng: It took me time to decide on what to do after along research done on "hardwood charcoal exportation" and being an export agent/commission agent for exporters/manufacturer of hardwood charcoal.

If you are an exporter of hardwood charcoal with proof of previous executed transaction, i meant, direct exporter(s) not those that pose as exporter and they are not, come on board and lets discuss business.

I have service(s) with qualities to render to manufacturers/exporters and it has to do with market for hardwood charcoal abroad.

N.B II: PLEASE, NO DIVISION, ADVERT, REQUEST,SPAMMERS,SCAMMERS, OR WHAT HAVE YOU ON MY THREAD.
Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
nextmoveglobal: we are NextMove Global Logistics,a clearing and forwarding company, we can forward all type of your commodity/product to any country at a very low charge be it the below listed commodities

processed wood

Cassava

Charcoal

Cashew nut

Chilly pepper (Dried)

Cocoa beans

Coffee

Finished Leather

Ginger

Groundnut

Gum Arabic

Horns (Cow)

Hibiscus Flower

Kola nuts

Rubber

Sesame Seed

Shea nuts/Shea butter

Soya beans

Hides and Skins

Wheat Pellets

Chemicals

contact us at
justyinka23@gmail.com

Sorry for earlier harsh post.

Can we work together? I think we can.

Is about scratch my back and I scratch your.LOL!
Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 07, 2013
eximbrokerng: It took me time to decide on what to do after along research done on "hardwood charcoal exportation" and being an export agent/commission agent for exporters/manufacturer of hardwood charcoal.

Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2013
Do you need buyer(s) for HARDWOOD CHARCOAL?

Contact me at my email below for business discussions.
Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 08, 2013
eximbrokerng: Do you need buyer(s) for HARDWOOD CHARCOAL?

Contact me at my email below for business discussions.
Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by alexandersattur: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2013
AMSHA MATCH HOUSE are known for manufacturing superior quality safety matches at reasonable pricing. Over the years, the company has become one of the significant players in its area. Our brands are well known for its consistent quality in South Indian market. We manufacture wax matches as well as wooden matches. Our production capacity is high so as to meet any International buyer Along with this growth in match industry, the group has diversified and established itself in Real estate and Printing business. Our Company AMSHA MATCH HOUSE speaks for quality.
Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2013
eximbrokerng:

Do i say you don't understand simple English or

No diversion,
No advert,
No spamming,
No scammer,

Which you don't understand?
Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 08, 2013
Are you a Nigeria exporter(s) of the listed products:

>Hardwood charcoal.
>Rubber.
>Ginger(split).

Contact me at my email for serious business discussion.
Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2013
alexandersattur: AMSHA MATCH HOUSE are known for manufacturing superior quality safety matches at reasonable pricing. Over the years, the company has become one of the significant players in its area. Our brands are well known for its consistent quality in South Indian market. We manufacture wax matches as well as wooden matches. Our production capacity is high so as to meet any International buyer Along with this growth in match industry, the group has diversified and established itself in Real estate and Printing business. Our Company AMSHA MATCH HOUSE speaks for quality.

You are not replying my email.
Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by cityhood: 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Can u gt buyers for me of agro product perishable tomatoes onions pepe irish potato sweet potatos joinja galic whitbins whitecorn suyabins millet.ginicorn. CasavA am based in the north and I can supply as large ad anything 08169446319
Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2013
cityhood: Can u gt buyers for me of agro product perishable tomatoes onions pepe irish potato sweet potatos joinja galic whitbins whitecorn suyabins millet.ginicorn. CasavA am based in the north and I can supply as large ad anything 08169446319

Have you exported before?
Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by cityhood: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2013
No it jst to cotonue and is nt dt I rily send it it my client dt sent cash tome and I buy to diliva
Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
cityhood: No it jst to cotonue and is nt dt I rily send it it my client dt sent cash tome and I buy to diliva

Okay but is exporter am working with but i will store your number cos i will be needing yellow corn and soya bean in the nearest future.
Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
eximbrokerng: Are you a Nigeria exporter(s) of the listed products:

>Hardwood charcoal.
>Rubber.
>Ginger(split).

Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Securing international export order(s) for exporters is a challenge. So, i'm rendering my service as a commission agent if you/your organisation is interested.

Interested? Contact me at my email.
Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2013
eximbrokerng: Securing international export order(s) for exporters is a challenge. So, i'm rendering my service as a commission agent if you/your organisation is interested.

Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Exporters am at your service.
Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 12, 2013
eximbrokerng: Exporters am at your service.

Exporters & importers, am at your service.

Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by nextmoveglobal: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2013

processed wood

Cassava

Charcoal

Cashew nut

Chilly pepper (Dried)

Cocoa beans

Coffee

Finished Leather

Ginger

Groundnut

Gum Arabic

Horns (Cow)

Hibiscus Flower

Kola nuts

Rubber

Sesame Seed

Shea nuts/Shea butter

Soya beans

Hides and Skins

Wheat Pellets

Chemicals

contact us at
justyinka23@gmail.com

Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2013

Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
eximbrokerng: Securing international export order(s) for exporters is a challenge. So, i'm rendering my service as a commission agent if you/your organisation is interested.

Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2013

>Hardwood charcoal.
>Rubber.
>Ginger(split).

Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2013

>Hardwood charcoal.
>Rubber.
>Ginger(split).

Hardwood charcoal.
Sesame seed.
Rubber.
Cashewnut.
Re: EXPORTERS; Are YOU in need of FOREIGN buyers? Let's discuss business. by 2galante(m): 12:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
GOOD DAY AM LOOKING SOMEONE TO BUY GINGER FROM US ANY INTERESTED PERSON SHOULD CONTACT ME ON +2348136368405,evansoloruntobi4u@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Mosquito Net For Sale / Man Diesel And Daf Dump Trucks Available For Sale. / Clearance Sales -restaurant Equipment, Production And Household Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.