Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

>>> DPK <<< Available 50kmt Board N Confirm B4 Instrument!! DPK - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / >>> DPK <<< Available 50kmt Board N Confirm B4 Instrument!! DPK (776 Views)

Direct Loading Of 50kmt or Less Of BLCO / 50kmt Pms And Dpk Available For Sale / Lpfo And Dpk Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

>>> DPK <<< Available 50kmt Board N Confirm B4 Instrument!! DPK by vic3ee: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO WARN AND BEG THIS OFFER IS FOR SERIOUS CAPABLE BUYERS NOT TIME WASTING EMPTY POCKETS CALLING THEMSELVES BUYERS, PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A FINANCIALLY CAPABLE BUYER HURRY B4 YOUR BUYER LOOSES THIS, MARINE ATB IS NOT FREE..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. THANKS
[/i]

TERMS/CONDITION:
PRODUCT: DPK
QUALITY: NNPC STANDARD
QUANTITY: 50,000 M/T +/- 5%
PRICE: =N=85-4 per litre.

PAYMENT INSTRUMENT: MT103/23

PROCEDURE:
1. Buyer & Seller Signs & Seals Contract and exchange the signed copy by electronic mail. The electronic signed copy by both Parties is
considered legally binding and enforceable.
2. Buyer Signs SPA and returns back with 1million Naira manager’s cheque scan copy or Vessel details to Seller.
3. Seller issue NOR or MATB to buyer’s supercargo and inspector.
4. Supercargo and Inspector board the seller’s vessel for confirmation and perform the Q and Q.
5. Buyer Pays for the product DPK & All Commissions as
recorded in the MFPA Section of This Contract Agreement to all
concerned.
6. Payment by the buyer’s bank through the BANK DRAFT (B/G) shall be completed IMMEDIATELY from the buyer’s Account to the seller’s Account as agreed by both parties immediately after Q&Q and Transhipment is completed.
[i]

CALL URGENTLY
ENGR VICTOR

PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO WARN AND BEG THIS OFFER IS FOR SERIOUS CAPABLE BUYERS NOT TIME WASTING EMPTY POCKETS CALLING THEMSELVES BUYERS, IF YOU HAVE A FINANCIALLY CAPABLE BUYER HURRY B4 YOUR BUYER LOOSES THIS.
[/i]

PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO WARN AND BEG THIS OFFER IS FOR SERIOUS CAPABLE BUYERS NOT TIME WASTING EMPTY POCKETS CALLING THEMSELVES BUYERS, IF YOU HAVE A FINANCIALLY CAPABLE BUYER HURRY B4 YOUR BUYER LOOSES THIS.
[i]

[i][/i]
Re: >>> DPK <<< Available 50kmt Board N Confirm B4 Instrument!! DPK by onixray: 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
delete

(1) (Reply)

I Need Info Ugently If You Are Dealing On Card Readers Help Me GOD Bless / Jobs/income Opportunities For Everyone: Check Tuesday Guardian News Paper / How To Market Any Products Or Service And Reach Your Target Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.