Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Pure Water Ban By Fg- New Ideas For Manufacturers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Ban By Fg- New Ideas For Manufacturers (930 Views)

N50 Stamp Duty Imposed On Bank Customers By FG / Reduction Of Company Registration Fees Approved By FG / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pure Water Ban By Fg- New Ideas For Manufacturers by proselector: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
I read sometimes ago that fg would be banning satchet water popularly called 'pure water' by january 2014 bla bla bla.
And from an entrepreneur's look, this is a problem that need a solution, and ideas, it generates might have a huge monetery equavalent.
so fellow entrepreneurs in the house, let brain storm... what is the way forward??
what idea can we use to seize this opportunity...
remember, satchet water that bacame a multi million naira business was born out of neccesity. and now, we on nairaland.com can come up with multi billion business ideas that would be a solution to the ban of pure water
Re: Pure Water Ban By Fg- New Ideas For Manufacturers by proselector: 5:27am On Nov 06, 2013
i think bottling water with a recycleable material is a nice idea... or even bottling with a biodegradable material... whats ya take.. pls comment

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Ban By Fg- New Ideas For Manufacturers by kabarka(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2013
Your idea is good and understandable but at what cost?
Can the common man afford it?
Remember your statement
pro_selector: I

remember, satchet water that bacame a multi million naira business was born out of neccesity.

what occasioned those necessities?
Has those factors been put in place?
Pure water biz was NECESSITATED by gross dilapidation of
(1)public infrastructure and (2)increasing water borne dieases.

interestingly
(2) has been checked by pure water.
(1)need strong political will to be provided and maintained.Infrastructure like power,waterworks,piping connections round the cities.
Re: Pure Water Ban By Fg- New Ideas For Manufacturers by proselector: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2013
kabarka: Your idea is good and understandable but at what cost?
Can the common man afford it?
Remember your statement

I think the cost depends on the idea... But I think it would be around the cost of manufacturing satchet water
Re: Pure Water Ban By Fg- New Ideas For Manufacturers by proselector: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
kabarka: what occasioned those necessities?
Has those factors been put in place?
Pure water biz was NECESSITATED by gross dilapidation of
(1)public infrastructure and (2)increasing water borne dieases.

interestingly
(2) has been checked by pure water.
(1)need strong political will to be provided and maintained.Infrastructure like power,waterworks,piping connections round the cities.

i also think pure water was always needed to quench thirst in the public. From my own view, I think the number of people who buy it for this reason is much. and also this idea is occassioned by the proposed ban of pure water.
Re: Pure Water Ban By Fg- New Ideas For Manufacturers by enriched(m): 12:41am On Nov 07, 2013
pro_selector: I read sometimes ago that fg would be banning satchet water popularly called 'pure water' by january 2014 bla bla bla.
And from an entrepreneur's look, this is a problem that need a solution, and ideas, it generates might have a huge monetery equavalent.
so fellow entrepreneurs in the house, let brain storm... what is the way forward??
what idea can we use to seize this opportunity...
remember, satchet water that bacame a multi million naira business was born out of neccesity. and now, we on nairaland.com can come up with multi billion business ideas that would be a solution to the ban of pure water

How founded is this story. This rumour has been go on for some time now. Scrapping of Sachet water is a very big deal , especially to its consumers who cannot afford its substitutes.
Re: Pure Water Ban By Fg- New Ideas For Manufacturers by proselector: 12:51am On Nov 07, 2013
enriched: [color=#990000][/color]

How founded is this story. This rumour has been go on for some time now. Scrapping of Sachet water is a very big deal , especially to its consumers who cannot afford its substitutes.
www.nairaland.com/1315228/fg-ban-plastic-bags-sachet

(1) (Reply)

How Realistic Is Bio Diessel Business In Nigeria - Jatropha / Dr Myles Munroe....international Business Coach And Pastor Killed / Cancelled advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.