Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Photoshop Cs6 Installation Problem. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photoshop Cs6 Installation Problem. (1811 Views)

Adobe Photoshop Cs6 Serial Number / Adobe Photoshop Cs6 Serial Number / Where To Download Photoshop Cs6 Or Cs7 Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoshop Cs6 Installation Problem. by Tos87(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
Good evening... Pls anyone who can help me on how to install the cs6 a friend bought for me today. I have copied them on my pc,to install na the problem...is there any who av scaled through should pls profer solution and help a friend out...he bought it at computer Villa,it has 3cds. I dont want to believe i didnt get the right one. Any body that can help should do. Thanks.
Re: Photoshop Cs6 Installation Problem. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2013
well I have adobe creative suite master collection's software that has all adobe product and is easy to install.
I also have photoshop cs6 extended, the one that has 3D and some advanced feature for professional design. It's seperate on it own, not in d master collection list.
I'm in Ibadan.
I ALSO HAVE VIDEO TUTORIALS FOR COREL AND ADOBE.
Re: Photoshop Cs6 Installation Problem. by VillageBoi(m): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tos87: Good evening... Pls anyone who can help me on how to install the cs6 a friend bought for me today.

It has 3cds. I dont want to believe i didnt get the right one. Any body that can help should do. Thanks.

You have not actually said what the problem is though.
Put in the CDs and follow the instructions. It's that simple wink
Re: Photoshop Cs6 Installation Problem. by karo93: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
sofeco: well I have adobe creative suite master collection's software that has all adobe product and is easy to install.
I also have photoshop cs6 extended, the one that has 3D and some advanced feature for professional design. It's seperate on it own, not in d master collection list.
I'm in Ibadan.
I ALSO HAVE VIDEO TUTORIALS FOR COREL AND ADOBE.
am interested bro.....can u drop ur number
Re: Photoshop Cs6 Installation Problem. by emmaxman(m): 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Copy all the filed from the cds into one folder and click on the collection master. I installed yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Aerial Filming With Quadcopter (drone) / Nikon D5300 Camera For Sale at giveaway price / Mental Ray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.