Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Plagiarism:::::::::::::: Otio!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Plagiarism:::::::::::::: Otio!! (481 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife / Record-breaking Adele Accused Of Plagiarism In New Song (see Interesting Detail) / Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Plagiarism:::::::::::::: Otio!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-PsUSzi8GpTQ/UnkrcErLS3I/AAAAAAACLAc/yFJxvv833EY/s1600/Screen_20131105_181430.jpg[/img]

Few Hours ago (around 4pm), wande coal released his first single as an independent artiste titled "baby face".
This was well accepted by fans and critics alike since it was an upbeat party sound.

Few minutes after the song was released, don jazzy (his former boss) called him out on twitter and accused him of stealing his( Don jazzy's) song
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Plagiarism:::::::::::::: Otio!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Plagiarism:::::::::::::: Otio!! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Plagiarism:::::::::::::: Otio!! by eye4eye: 11:32pm On Nov 05, 2013
This is politics section for God sake! I am getting irritated with nairaland with the way kids have taken over nairaland.
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Plagiarism:::::::::::::: Otio!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
eye4eye: This is politics section for God sake! I am getting irritated with nairaland with the way kids have taken over nairaland.

I'm sorry about that.
Where should i post it?
Re: Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Plagiarism:::::::::::::: Otio!! by ohisola(f): 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
icebeatz:

I'm sorry about that.
Where should i post it?

Abeg leave d guy him don drink. This is celeb section joor n d best place to post such. Infact the approved place.
@ toipic, hummmm wat becomes of Mavin records, + why did Wande say 'because I decided to keep my mouth shut" meaning there's more to the breakup. D'banj go just dey happy 4 where him dey now.

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Goodwill Message !!! Thanks In Advance / NELSON MANDELA; The Great Legend. Who Is He To Nigeria? / You Will Be Glad You Read This .. Make Above 40,000naira Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.