Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Jamb Admission List Authenticity - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Admission List Authenticity (6009 Views)

JAMB Admission Status Out... Jamb.org.ng / JAMB Admission Status 2014 Jamb.org.ng / JAMB Admission List Available Online:: JAMB UPLOAD NEW LIST check now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Admission List Authenticity by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2013
This strike is gonna go on for a very long time. http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/fg-condemns-asuus-new-demands/#sthash.EuimgrtY.dpuf
Aislin: I checked my admission status on jamb website and i saw no admission given yet. But on the school website i have been admitted, are you guys experiencing thesame problem?
Re: Jamb Admission List Authenticity by Gwammen(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2013
Do I need to buy a new scratch card in other to print my admission letter or the one I used during registration will serve the purpose?
Re: Jamb Admission List Authenticity by Larson007: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Plz i need An urgent and Genuine answer... If JAMB gve som1 Admission to the School he/she apply, MUST he/she Name be in the School LIST dey Apply??
Re: Jamb Admission List Authenticity by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2013
Gwammen: Do I need to buy a new scratch card in other to print my admission letter or the one I used during registration will serve the purpose?
you need two e-facility cards. 1 for printing admission letter and the other is for the original jamb result slip.
Re: Jamb Admission List Authenticity by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
Larson007: Plz i need An urgent and Genuine answer... If JAMB gve som1 Admission to the School he/she apply, MUST he/she Name be in the School LIST dey Apply??
As a fellow aspirant I believe that nothing will be more concrete than what the school publishes.
Re: Jamb Admission List Authenticity by Natiegabriel(f): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
Plz there waz an error in ma L.G.Origin in my jamb slip,IS IT POSSIBLE 2 SWITCH IT BACK AS AT NW..
Re: Jamb Admission List Authenticity by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Go to the nearest jamb office and rectify it. You may swear an affidavit in court for use in school.
Re: Jamb Admission List Authenticity by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
Go to the nearest jamb office and rectify it. You may swear an affidavit court for use in school.
Re: Jamb Admission List Authenticity by somcherry(f): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
is it possible for jamb 2 shift ones admission frm their 1st choice university 2 dia 1st choice poly or any oda skul?.because de university i chosed releasd 1 of their list thru jamb 1st and i checkd it nd jamb gave me admission in poly,whereas de polythenic has nt releasd any of dia list..i also heard it sumwhr dat jamb does dat sumtyms esp wen de skul admits alot of students,dey wil shift de admission 2 anoda skul.is it true? Urgent reply needed.tnx
Re: Jamb Admission List Authenticity by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
somcherry: is it possible for jamb 2 shift ones admission frm their 1st choice university 2 dia 1st choice poly or any oda skul?.because de university i chosed releasd 1 of their list thru jamb 1st and i checkd it nd jamb gave me admission in poly,whereas de polythenic has nt releasd any of dia list..i also heard it sumwhr dat jamb does dat sumtyms esp wen de skul admits alot of students,dey wil shift de admission 2 anoda skul.is it true? Urgent reply needed.tnx
does it mean that the university didn't/haven't offered u admission on their website?
Re: Jamb Admission List Authenticity by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2013
I ws given addmision by jamb bt i cnt find my name in d sch site. What i am going to do nw
Re: Jamb Admission List Authenticity by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ajiswaggs: I ws given addmision by jamb bt i cnt find my name in d sch site. What i am going to do nw
if your school releases names in batches just be patient but if not then perhaps the warning on the JAMB provisional admission letter that the university may withdraw the admission based on different issves may be coming to play here. Just keep praying though.
Re: Jamb Admission List Authenticity by somcherry(f): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
y2k62: does it mean that the university didn't/haven't offered u admission on their website?

yes they didn't offer me..they 1st released their list on jamb website before releasing it on the skul website few days later..i went to the poly dat gave me admission on jamb website and dey said dat their list is nt yet out
Re: Jamb Admission List Authenticity by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
somcherry:

yes they didn't offer me..they 1st released their list on jamb website before releasing it on the skul website few days later..i went to the poly dat gave me admission on jamb website and dey said dat their list is nt yet out
then I think you have to be patient for the poly list to be released. Keep praying... I'm expecting your testimony.
Re: Jamb Admission List Authenticity by somcherry(f): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
y2k62: then I think you have to be patient for the poly list to be released. Keep praying... I'm expecting your testimony.

alright..thanks
Re: Jamb Admission List Authenticity by Teacherng: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
At this time, the June Npower Nigeria 2017 Application is not open to the Non-Graduate Category, which comprises N-Power Knowledge and N-Power Build. The selection of successful beneficiaries in the Non-Graduate Category from the 2016 Application is underway. The training and engagement of all successful non-graduate beneficiaries will soon commence in batches.
Re: Jamb Admission List Authenticity by Nnabuochidi: 2:47am On Aug 02, 2017
Solve Post UTME Registration Problem... you dont need traveling far to purchase your form ..
JOHNSON NIG LIMITED will help you purchase your choice of University Post UTME form in any EASTERN part of Nigeria..For more info call 08106259151 OR 07011405931..
Believe me its no scam...
Re: Jamb Admission List Authenticity by Princessfa(f): 5:29am On Feb 13, 2018
healthcare this website cledron
Re: Jamb Admission List Authenticity by Asakel(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2018
Thanks. Uniben ryt?
Yes. Lol! For year's up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Miss Class? – Students React To Female Teacher With Big Hips / Amb. Chris Odey Bags Honorary Doctorate Degree Award / Eruption Of Tambora, World's Deadliest Volcano That Killed Over 100,000(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.