Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,393 members, 7,853,749 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

PHCN Resumes Strike...do You NEED To Recharge Your Preaid Card? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PHCN Resumes Strike...do You NEED To Recharge Your Preaid Card? (440 Views)

You Want To Recharge Your Prepaid Meter? / Do You Have 2 Generators And PHCN As Power Sources? Get An Automatic Changeover! / Automatic Phase Changer (automatic PHCN Cutout Changer) For Your Property/office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHCN Resumes Strike...do You NEED To Recharge Your Preaid Card? by Boo3nity(m): 8:07am On Nov 06, 2013
The Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) has commenced another round of strike and this time it looks to be indefinite.
Consequently, thousands of their consumers would be deprived of "very needful" service due to the exhaustion of the pre-paid units in their meter.
Do you fit in this category of ppl? Don't panic. Help is on the way.
U can recharge using the ETranzact POS terminal. If you can't find one in your area, call me on 08034043659 and I'll come to your very address and meet this need of yours.
I await...
Re: PHCN Resumes Strike...do You NEED To Recharge Your Preaid Card? by Boo3nity(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
Thank God for you.
i ran out of units today and cos of u i will be enjoying light for the rest of the day.

(1) (Reply)

Tastefully 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Ajao Estate & Anthony For 1yr. / Porch World Class Mini Flat At Magodo Isheri / Your Experience With Lagos Omonile's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.