Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

- Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (1177 Views)

My Opinion On The Nairaland Rules And Regulation.... / Nairaland Rules (christmas Greetings) / Nairaland Rules And Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Idrismusty97(m): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2013
Re: by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 06, 2013
nobody obey rules here jere, we are all law breakers grin grin grin grin
Re: by Idrismusty97(m): 9:03am On Nov 06, 2013
aanumama: nobody obey rules here jere, we are all law breakers grin grin grin grin
Lol.I admit i too don't always obey rules.but to make our country better that is what we must do.
Re: by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 06, 2013
Re: by Idrismusty97(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2013
Nonso23: How can we observe rules we dont even want to know?
As for me, i post as the spirit moves me. Simple grin
Op, talk true, you don read am finish before??
Yes wink
Re: by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2013
Holy yes.
Yet, mukina2, sexkillz & deols rrraped me.
Last Bullet:
Read my signature, view my profile, view the topic 'An Interesting Love Story.
Re: by Idrismusty97(m): 9:48am On Nov 06, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Holy yes.
Yet, mukina2, sexkillz & deols rrraped me.
Last Bullet:
Read my signature, view my profile, view the topic 'An Interesting Love Story.
Lol.after reading your topic.I am surprise you are still angry.You have already serve your ban na wink.Anyway if you still want justice then you should contact seun.I too have been banned but atleast a reason is given to you unlike me.
Re: by Emmyk(m): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2013
Not at all. I'm only modest in my posts cheesycheesy
Re: by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2013
Re: by Idrismusty97(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2013
Nonso23:
u try be that ooo grin
Lol.nairaland no go kill me o
Re: by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2013
Idrismusty97: Lol.after reading your topic.I am surprise you are still angry.You have already serve your ban na wink.Anyway if you still want justice then you should contact seun.I too have been banned but atleast a reason is given to you unlike me.
Seun is the same with those rrrapists.
I contacted him. Yes, he replied back. Telling me to ask mukina2 to give me the details of how I was banned. mukina2 didn't reply. Cos it's a normal Nairaland thing. And if I catch that lady, she go sweat!
sexkillz on his own took mukina2 matter personal & handed me futher ban.
Last Bullet:
Yet, they know I m an old man.
Those kids eh, they lack respect.
Re: by deols(f): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2013
Nigerians are fond of criticising their leaders and bad mouthing everything Nigeria. whereas everything wrong with Nigeria is displayed by them especially on this forum.

To follow simple rules is a problem and when things don't favour them, they cry fowl.

I am more surprised at the following they get even when they propagate such lies as, ' I did nothing but was banned'.

Many people on this forum are grown ups and should be of good example to others. But probably, there is a mentality of, 'being defiant is good' and 'going against the law is cool', 'trolling is fun'

even though chat rooms are available for all the other things that they want to say.

Not claiming to be a saint..But at least people should stop being agbayas and take responsibility for their actions by either apologising or serving their ban silently.

2 Likes

Re: by Olugbenger(m): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2013
deols: Nigerians are fond of criticising their leaders and bad mouthing everything Nigeria. whereas everything wrong with Nigeria is displayed by them especially on this forum.

To follow simple rules is a problem and when things don't favour them, they cry fowl.

I am more surprised at the following they get even when they propagate such lies as, ' I did nothing but was banned'.

Many people on this forum are grown ups and should be of good example to others. But probably, there is a mentality of, 'being defiant is good' and 'going against the law is cool', 'trolling is fun'

even though chat rooms are available for all the other things that they want to say.

Not claiming to be a saint..But at least people should stop being agbayas and take responsibility for their actions by either apologising or serving their ban silently.
I agree this is true to an extent.
wink
Re: by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
If u want pple to obey d rule '' dnt urinate here'' u hav 2 write d opposite ''pls urinate here, its highly needed''....... Xame applied 2 nairaland rules
Re: by Idrismusty97(m): 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hordunlarmy: If u want pple to obey d rule '' dnt urinate here'' u hav 2 write d opposite ''pls urinate here, its highly needed''....... Xame applied 2 nairaland rules
Lol.true wink

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For The New Nigeria National Identity Card In 2014 / Afrinvest Introduces Online Trading Solution / Is This Fair To Our Soldiers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.