Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

08058188395 The Owner Of This Number Is A Thief Niajadarkcat@rocketmail.com - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 08058188395 The Owner Of This Number Is A Thief Niajadarkcat@rocketmail.com (1115 Views)

Which Data Reseller Owns This Number ? / 419 And Thief On Nairaland / When A Thief Force You To Take Money From The Atm: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

08058188395 The Owner Of This Number Is A Thief Niajadarkcat@rocketmail.com by tway4warri: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2008
IF YOU KNOW YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS PERSON FOR OWN GOOD KINDLY WITHDRAW YOUR ACTION
I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE WONT STOP TO BEHAVE IN AN UNRULY WAY. THIS PERSON MADE A POST ON NAIRALAND
ABOUT VISAFONE BROWSING AND I CALLED HIM ALL I GET FROM HIM IS LOST.

DARKNAIJACAT IS A THIEF DONT GO INTO ANYTHING WITH HIM

THIS IS HIS NUMBER 08058188395
HIS EMAIL IS DARK NAIJACAT@ROCKETMAIL.COM DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM HE IS A KRAMP
HE THAT KILLED WITH A SWORD WILL SURELY DIE BY A SWORD

THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS WORLD YOU DO THAT WILL PROSPER
DESTRUCCTION WILL COME UPON YOU and YOUR GENERATION
YOUR GENERATION WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER IT
Re: 08058188395 The Owner Of This Number Is A Thief Niajadarkcat@rocketmail.com by Martins00(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2008
Do u mind explaining what exactly went wrong and what kind of thief is he? There are so many of such crooks here on Nairaland and u've made a step forward in exposing one. I try as much as possible to get up on their tricks by warning people of the methods they use.
Re: 08058188395 The Owner Of This Number Is A Thief Niajadarkcat@rocketmail.com by pawn89(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2008
that true tell us what exact was it that happened
Re: 08058188395 The Owner Of This Number Is A Thief Niajadarkcat@rocketmail.com by omeire(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2008
i have tried caling that number and it isnt ringing, WAT DID HE STEAL?
Re: 08058188395 The Owner Of This Number Is A Thief Niajadarkcat@rocketmail.com by tway4warri: 10:50am On Jul 14, 2008
He collected N5k from me hoping to help me configur my visafone internet he is in this nairaland his id is SURFWELL

his nairaland id is SURFWELL

DESTRUCTION WILL COME UPON YOUR GENERATION
Re: 08058188395 The Owner Of This Number Is A Thief Niajadarkcat@rocketmail.com by dnative(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2008
Why did you need to pay 5k to configure your visaphone internet connection. Shouldn't this connection configuration instruction come from visafone for free? or am I missing something.?
Re: 08058188395 The Owner Of This Number Is A Thief Niajadarkcat@rocketmail.com by lekkigold: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2008
Try report his account EFCC,
Re: 08058188395 The Owner Of This Number Is A Thief Niajadarkcat@rocketmail.com by tramigo: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2008
wow thats very dangerous dude he can easy change a name and make that action all over again.
Re: 08058188395 The Owner Of This Number Is A Thief Niajadarkcat@rocketmail.com by CarlosVent(m): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2009
I FEEL THE POSTERS UNHAPPINESS. BUT MAY BE U WANT HIM TO CONFIGURE UR VISAPHONE SO U WONT PAY FOR THE INTERNET SERVICES AGAIN. INFACT U WANT HIM TO HACK IT FOR U AND U THEREBY STEALING THE SERVICES OF VISAPHONE.

WELL GOD HAS EVEN REWARDED U IN UR OWN COIN IF THIS SI WHAT U PAID HIM TO DO. MAKING U NOT TO PAY FOR AN INTERNET SERVICE IS ROBBERY AND SOMEONE ELSE ROBBED U SO WHY THE HELL R U COMPLAINING.

OR AM I WRONG OR MAY BE RIGHT?
Re: 08058188395 The Owner Of This Number Is A Thief Niajadarkcat@rocketmail.com by lynxnoon(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2009
am sure itd wat carlos said dat wud hv likely happened
@poster
y wud u giv sm1 5k jst for configuration n u didnt confirm if it was working?. . . . .dere's more to dis dan meets d eye undecided
Re: 08058188395 The Owner Of This Number Is A Thief Niajadarkcat@rocketmail.com by DualCore1: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2009
CarlosVent:

I FEEL THE POSTERS UNHAPPINESS. BUT MAY BE U WANT HIM TO CONFIGURE your VISAPHONE SO U WONT PAY FOR THE INTERNET SERVICES AGAIN. INFACT U WANT HIM TO HACK IT FOR U AND U THEREBY STEALING THE SERVICES OF VISAPHONE.

WELL GOD HAS EVEN REWARDED U IN your OWN COIN IF THIS SI WHAT U PAID HIM TO DO. MAKING U NOT TO PAY FOR AN INTERNET SERVICE IS ROBBERY AND SOMEONE ELSE ROBBED U SO WHY THE HELL R U COMPLAINING.

OR AM I WRONG OR MAY BE RIGHT?
GBAM!
Re: 08058188395 The Owner Of This Number Is A Thief Niajadarkcat@rocketmail.com by Digriz(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2009
I feel sorry for u and ur action is ok because a lot of them are here in nairaland,lets be exposing them.
@poster jus 4get abt d money and move on cos dat idiot wl regret all those of hs evil actions one day. I always believe in karma and such a fellow wl nt excape it if ur busines wt hm is genuine,bt learn frm ths.
Re: 08058188395 The Owner Of This Number Is A Thief Niajadarkcat@rocketmail.com by fuke(m): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2009
Actions like thiss give Nigeria the bad immage we get all over the place. Little countries that are not as big as Osun state will bluff us.

This internet thing is like magic to miilions. In the complex where I have my office, there are 100 shops. Nobody else owns a laptop and I confirm   
   80% cannot surf the internet. So do not blame the guy. When I was getting into this internet thing I could have paid more than 5k for configuration   
   and that is why service providers put a big notice that it is free. I must confess that I have bought a lot of rubbish. One occasion, a guy sent me a     
   material I had bought elsewhere word for word. Do not blame him, instead, the gurus should protect people like the poster.

As for surfwell, moderator should contact him to defend himself. If he fails to do so, his identity should be exposed and be banned from the forum.

Perhaps it is time to make photograph compusory for joining the forum.
Re: 08058188395 The Owner Of This Number Is A Thief Niajadarkcat@rocketmail.com by CarlosVent(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2009
@poster,

I think this matter is closed because you have not been here to tell us more what happened.

pls do we are waiting,
Re: 08058188395 The Owner Of This Number Is A Thief Niajadarkcat@rocketmail.com by chidyke77(m): 6:42am On Dec 02, 2009
@fuke i dnt think dat making a photograph compulsory wl solve it cos som wl stil use another persons photo and continue wt their scam.

(1) (Reply)

Swap My Used Blackberry Bold 1 ( Black Colour ) With Your Any Nokia Smart Phone. / Visafone Acquires Multilinks! / Iphone 3gs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.