Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu (2242 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Roots For Fashola Presidency / Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu As A Kid - (pic) / Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by DuduNegro: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
noblezone:

Bros, the existence of Nigeria is already in contention~!

When a nation is dissolved, the dissolution takes another 10yrs or so to complete, whether violently or peacefully.

Look at Czhekoslovakia, Sudan, Burma.

So if national dialogue ends in dissolution, which I doubt it will....considering your Ibo brothers have sworn not to separate from their properties in Abuja, Lagos and Kano......, it will be another two Presidential terms before the dissolution completes. Then what are you going to do....

You guys dont know that your enemy are your brothers in other regions, thy have sworn never to depart from their invested properties in Hausaland and Yorubaland. Forgt your dream for Biafra....its dead!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by 99100(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
noblezone: Massob should please spare me and oncentrate on the struggle for Biafra!
It seems they are now a politcal party.

Anyway, we have told Anambra people that history will not be kind to our generation if we let the APC take over Anambra at this moment.

Sure, Peter Obi messed up but we have to consider the future while taking decisions now.
Anambra cannot afford to go to the opposition at this historic moment.

Apart from the Ngige personality sensation which I know is overrated, there is nothing progressive about the APC.

Just this week the irokos of the party was in Port Harcourt on their knees begging a tout and a fraudster like Amaechi to join them just because they want power at all cost. It was a shame to see "saint Buhari" mingling without shame with criminals like Tinubu.

Let me still call on Biafrans to be wise as serpent.

We are not Nigerians, we are Biafrans.
Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
APGA THE UNBEATABLE

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by owobokiri(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
Uwazuruike should be shot for misleading a generation with his well crafted massob scam, . The activities of Massob members these days tend to paint the general talk about Biafra in bad light amongst a lot of easterners. This coupled with a sickening tactic of peacefull agitation that has led thousands of youth to their early demise. Uwazuruike qnd his amorphous organisation come qcross as fake, his events staged ,. There is a good chance he is being teleguided from outside, .
Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by krack89: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
IFEANYI UBAH all the way....Vote LP...vote freedom......
Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by Kponkwem(m): 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2013
CyberG:

I think you are the one who needs to wake-up! Your points are premised on conjectures and speculations while I am telling you the reality, historically and present! If Nigeria remains the way it is (I hope not and would choose either sovereign independent countries, which may not happen with out kind of corrupt leaders and people; or REGIONS), at some point power will return to the north and more and more elections will be decided for electoral majority (meaning rigging could be reduced with the right level of political will). Where is the majority in Nigeria and what parts of Nigeria have proven that they can always negotiate and achieve a consensus? Since you mentioned SS and SE, be sure that the Westerners have been campaigned for what you are now saying the SS/SE want since before independence! When it comes to controlling our resources, you can be sure that no part of Nigeria is BEST positioned for that on DAY ONE like the South West!

[b]List any and everything required for economic growth, political stability, peace, foreign policy, natural resources, human resources - there is TOO MUCH already NOW available in the South West! That is exactly what I want, a control of the resources of the people by the people for the people! I know you are mostly thinking of oil, which is abundant in Ondo, Lagos and Ogun but did you read this week that the Toyota Hydrogen car is ready to go on sale in 2014? Electric cars (chevy volt) is already in the market and the US (the world's largest energy consumer now has so much of it's own energy sources, it does not need anybody's oil again!). Think demand and supply (Economics 101), when the demand for a supply declines the price for that commodity declines! Now, a scenario where the price of oil exports diminishes radically is a good possibility, so from a price of $90+ to say $50+, how is that going to be profitable for a people who are behind in infrastructure, education, security, human resources, a polluted environment needing $ Billions to clean-up and restore agricultural activities? Now you also forget one more thing, should Nigeria break-up, all the oil wells already ceded to Joint Venture Contracts with Shell, Chevron, etc will subsist and cannot be cancelled by an organized Nigerian country going into re-arrangement except it can afford to buy off the companies! Now, tell me how much money will Nigerian leaders be willing to spend to buy off billions in dollars of assets of Shell and Chevron, so that any SS/SE can benefit? Go and think about that because if you think people who NOW are happy to spend N 1 Tr on food for themselves alone, have not budgeted N 1 M for your whole family to feed will go spend $ 10 - $ 20 billion to buy off Shell, Chevron, Banks, interest fees so that they can give it to the SS / SE is seriously mistaken! If they will not do that, the oil contracts remain, ownership of the oil well which significant numbers are owned by Nigerians from somewhere other than the SS, who will benefit?? Will a northerner who owns an oil well or controlling interest in an oil company not get even richer and make his people richer by doing even much less work and repatriating all profits ASAP? Now can you tell me what fixed assets are owned by the SS or SE in significant numbers that cost up to $ 1 B and cannot be easily paid off if or when Nigeria breaks?[/b]

Again, be objective here, do not get upset and start throwing insults around for lack of tangible answers!

- We are agreed on certain things: INDEPENDENCE for components of current Nigeria or at LEAST regions. The first one is a long shot and chances are that the thieving elites will NEVER allow that, some everyday people may not be bold to ask for independence but we can all take the middle ground - which would be music to our ears I presume.

- If either does happen, I will put it to you for a number of reasons of which I mentioned a couple in the foregoing paragraph that in the short and medium term, any regions that are harping on "their resources" cannot control those resources except they are able to buy the contractual rights already ceded to them by corporate Nigeria. This is $ billions you can not come up with for sure, the value of the oil will eventually decline and until it does, other people will still own and profit from your so called oil and have to do much less work whereas, you will have no such leverage in the West or North! The owners will have a right to be there for as long as they own it (by contracts that precedes the breakup) but the ordinary SS / SE native will have no right to remain or live in either the West or North. If you have contrary, OBJECTIVE, opinions, I'd like to hear it!

There you go again. But we are all too familiar with this kind of subtle blackmails and threats: 'external influences will control the oil', 'SW will block your return' blah blah. Yet they especially North always panicky about seperation. And this has been followed with official policy of regional partitioning of culturally homogenous and geographically contiguous Eastern region: now south south/south east zones, scramble for oil interests as war booties, and salient propaganda of hate and paranoia sown within the peoples of the region while pretending to retain a vague 'One North'.

Pray which region, even at the expence of forfeiting their investments and larger federation and loss of millions of souls, made the boldest attempt to break from the union and was prevented by combined forces from both SW and North and world super powers?

If you are sincere in your analysis you will admit that in the 1950s up to 60s the SE and SS- then Eastern region was the fastest growing economy in the world even at 12 per cent growth rate.

The region built elaborate economy on coal mines, oil palm plantations, rice, and rubber such that most Asian fast developing economies like Malaysia came to borrow skills and produce from the region.

A well developed infrastructure led to the inter-modal roads and rail networks such that Enugu, Calabar and PH got a solid structural foundation to build upon, industries, tourism and hospitality etc. The standard of the education within the region coupled with a well planned communal driven overseas scholarship system sustained the educational competitiveness of the region such that by the demise of colonial administration, a merit based Nigeria threw up several easterners as firsts and leaders in all sectors of the country.

If or when Nigeria breaks or reverts to regional structure, what will bother the SE and SS is more on rebuilding political cohesiveness among its diverse but historically, culturally, religiously, geographically, and economically interwoven peoples, which the governors of the area are working hard at, will be the major concern rather than possession of oil interests. These bonds were destroyed by the civil war and the victorious internal overlords.

By all means let the oil deplete. It will hasten the devolution of the concentration of power in the centre from its control by the Hausa Fulani and their Yoruba allies.

The economy of the East will be driven by international commerce, industry and elaborate tax system. Besides oil, the region has the has diaspora remittances in sub-saharan Africa. A repatriation of capital, investments and skills in a new region/republic will after initial few years of shocks, give way to a fasy emerging Singapore-mark my words.

All around the world natural resources revenues are anchored on derivation principle favouring the resource bearing communities- but in Nigeria the completely alien oligarchic, centralised system was foisted on the very republican and acephalous communities of the east to sustain the exploitation and the lie of a nation.

The above will be taken into concentration in the renegotiations with the oil majors you have mentioned and they know this too well. But they will not adher simply because its Nigeria- the fraud where everything goes. By all means let oil be over so that we can begin real development and competition!
Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by Kponkwem(m): 12:06am On Nov 07, 2013
There you go again. But we are all too familiar with this kind of subtle blackmails and threats: 'external influences will control the oil', 'SW will block your return' blah blah. And this has been followed with official policy of regional partitioning of culturally homogenous and geographically contiguos Eastern region: now south south/south east zones, scramble for oil interests as war booties, and salient propaganda of hate and paranoia sown within the peoples of the regions while pretending to retain a vague 'one north' .

Pray which region, even at the expence of forfeiting their investments and larger federation and loss of millions of souls, made the boldest attempt to break from the union and was prevented by combined forces from both SW and North and world super powers?

If you are sincere in your analysis you will admit that in the 1950s up to 60s the SE and SS- then Eastern region was the fastest growing economy in the world even at 12 per cent growth rate.

The region built elaborate economy on coal mines, oil palm plantations, rice, and rubber such that most Asian fast developing economies like Malaysia came to borrow skills and produce from the region.

A well developed infrastructure led to the inter-modal roads and rail networks such that Enugu, Calabar and PH got a solid structural foundation to build upon, industries, tourism and hospitality etc. The standard of the education within the region coupled with a well planned communal driven overseas scholarship system sustained the educational competitiveness of the region such that by the demise of colonial administration, a merit based Nigeria threw up several easterners as firsts and leaders in all sectors of the country.

If or when Nigeria breaks or reverts to regional structure, what will bother the SE and SS is more on rebuilding political cohesiveness among its diverse but historically, culturally, religiously, geographically, and economically interwoven peoples, which the governors of the area are working hard at, will be the major concern rather than possession of oil interests. These bonds were destroyed by the civil war and the victorious internal overlords.

By all means let the oil deplete. It will hasten the devolution of the concentration of power in the centre from its control by the Hausa Fulani and their Yoruba allies.

The economy of the East will be driven by international commerce, industry and elaborate tax system. Besides oil, the region has the has diaspora remittances in sub-saharan Africa. A repatriation of capital, investments and skills in a new region/republic will after initial few years of shocks, give way to a fasy emerging Singapore-mark my words.

All around the world natural resources revenues are anchored on derivation principle favouring the resource bearing communities- but in Nigeria the completely alien oligarchic, centralised system was foisted on the very republican and acephalous communities of the east to sustain the exploitation and the lie of a nation.

The above will be taken into concentration in the renegotiations with the oil majors you have mentioned and they know this too well. But they will not adher simply because its Nigeria- the fraud where everything goes. By all means let oil be over so that we can begin real development and competition!

CyberG:

I think you are the one who needs to wake-up! Your points are premised on conjectures and speculations while I am telling you the reality, historically and present! If Nigeria remains the way it is (I hope not and would choose either sovereign independent countries, which may not happen with out kind of corrupt leaders and people; or REGIONS), at some point power will return to the north and more and more elections will be decided for electoral majority (meaning rigging could be reduced with the right level of political will). Where is the majority in Nigeria and what parts of Nigeria have proven that they can always negotiate and achieve a consensus? Since you mentioned SS and SE, be sure that the Westerners have been campaigned for what you are now saying the SS/SE want since before independence! When it comes to controlling our resources, you can be sure that no part of Nigeria is BEST positioned for that on DAY ONE like the South West!

[b]List any and everything required for economic growth, political stability, peace, foreign policy, natural resources, human resources - there is TOO MUCH already NOW available in the South West! That is exactly what I want, a control of the resources of the people by the people for the people! I know you are mostly thinking of oil, which is abundant in Ondo, Lagos and Ogun but did you read this week that the Toyota Hydrogen car is ready to go on sale in 2014? Electric cars (chevy volt) is already in the market and the US (the world's largest energy consumer now has so much of it's own energy sources, it does not need anybody's oil again!). Think demand and supply (Economics 101), when the demand for a supply declines the price for that commodity declines! Now, a scenario where the price of oil exports diminishes radically is a good possibility, so from a price of $90+ to say $50+, how is that going to be profitable for a people who are behind in infrastructure, education, security, human resources, a polluted environment needing $ Billions to clean-up and restore agricultural activities? Now you also forget one more thing, should Nigeria break-up, all the oil wells already ceded to Joint Venture Contracts with Shell, Chevron, etc will subsist and cannot be cancelled by an organized Nigerian country going into re-arrangement except it can afford to buy off the companies! Now, tell me how much money will Nigerian leaders be willing to spend to buy off billions in dollars of assets of Shell and Chevron, so that any SS/SE can benefit? Go and think about that because if you think people who NOW are happy to spend N 1 Tr on food for themselves alone, have not budgeted N 1 M for your whole family to feed will go spend $ 10 - $ 20 billion to buy off Shell, Chevron, Banks, interest fees so that they can give it to the SS / SE is seriously mistaken! If they will not do that, the oil contracts remain, ownership of the oil well which significant numbers are owned by Nigerians from somewhere other than the SS, who will benefit?? Will a northerner who owns an oil well or controlling interest in an oil company not get even richer and make his people richer by doing even much less work and repatriating all profits ASAP? Now can you tell me what fixed assets are owned by the SS or SE in significant numbers that cost up to $ 1 B and cannot be easily paid off if or when Nigeria breaks?[/b]

Again, be objective here, do not get upset and start throwing insults around for lack of tangible answers!

- We are agreed on certain things: INDEPENDENCE for components of current Nigeria or at LEAST regions. The first one is a long shot and chances are that the thieving elites will NEVER allow that, some everyday people may not be bold to ask for independence but we can all take the middle ground - which would be music to our ears I presume.

- If either does happen, I will put it to you for a number of reasons of which I mentioned a couple in the foregoing paragraph that in the short and medium term, any regions that are harping on "their resources" cannot control those resources except they are able to buy the contractual rights already ceded to them by corporate Nigeria. This is $ billions you can not come up with for sure, the value of the oil will eventually decline and until it does, other people will still own and profit from your so called oil and have to do much less work whereas, you will have no such leverage in the West or North! The owners will have a right to be there for as long as they own it (by contracts that precedes the breakup) but the ordinary SS / SE native will have no right to remain or live in either the West or North. If you have contrary, OBJECTIVE, opinions, I'd like to hear it!
Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by dayokanu(m): 2:29am On Nov 07, 2013
noblezone:

Nigeria has no future!
Biafra is our furture

Then why are you contesting for Governorship of a Nigerian state?
Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by eye4eye: 2:35am On Nov 07, 2013
dayokanu:

Then why are you contesting for Governorship of a Nigerian state?

They claim they are not Nigerians, yet they keep collecting federal allocations, applying for Nigerian passports, and contesting elections in Nigeria. They want the presidency of Nigeria, yet they want Biafra. When are they going to make up their minds? You can't take the ibo clowns serious.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by OrigamiIII: 3:44am On Nov 07, 2013
noblezone:

Nigeria has no future!
Biafra is our furture

What the heck is biafra?A biafra that wont survive beyond a year by the time cameroun starts mumbling at her territories. With this type of secessionist ideology of you guys it will be most difficult to trust any ibo man with leadership.Igbos should go if they truly want to and stop disturbing our ears with cowardly shouts of biafra! biafra!! biafra!!! all the time.You guys are strangers living in our midst.You declare enmity against a people who are at peace with you without thinking of the eventual consequences of your actions.Other regions are secretly preparing their arsenals and defences while you guys are scattered and unprepared to handle the resultant effect of the very strange ideaology you uphold.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by manny4life(m): 3:50am On Nov 07, 2013
eye4eye:

They claim they are not Nigerians, yet they keep collecting federal allocations, applying for Nigerian passports, and contesting elections in Nigeria. They want the presidency of Nigeria, yet they want Biafra. When are they going to make up their minds? You can't take the ibo clowns serious.

As far as the status quo is concerned, the SE states are part of the fraud called Nigeria. Let everyone support a referendum (let SE leave), I'm sure, SE will be glad to do so and you won't have to worry about the above statement

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by OrigamiIII: 4:02am On Nov 07, 2013
Origami III:

The word "Mumbling" is wrong . What i actually typed is "nimbling " but the auto dictionary changed it.

What the heck is biafra?A biafra that wont survive beyond a year by the time cameroun starts mumbling at her territories. With this type of secessionist ideology of you guys it will be most difficult to trust any ibo man with leadership.Igbos should go if they truly want to and stop disturbing our ears with cowardly shouts of biafra! biafra!! biafra!!! all the time.You guys are strangers living in our midst.You declare enmity against a people who are at peace with you without thinking of the eventual consequences of your actions.Other regions are secretly preparing their arsenals and defences while you guys are scattered and unprepared to handle the resultant effect of the very strange ideaology you uphold.
Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by EzePromoe: 7:50am On Nov 07, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Hahahahahaha.......in the decision whether or not GEJ wins the election, Alaigbo's vote behind Gej will be like dropping a bottle of ink in the Atlantic and waiting to see color in the ocean.....a futile attempt!

Alaigbo will not count in what direction the country goes in 2015....but you can change that and you do it on Nov 16th 2013 in Anambra, well ahead of 2015.
Just listen to yourself.
I laugh in Igbo!
You should be worried about two tribes going to face other 248 ethnicities. Your problem is that you undermine the voting power of the minor ethnicities. To you, its just Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba and nothing else, hence a match between Hausa/Yoruba and Igbo, but you fail to understand that Ijaw, the largest minor ethnicity and the Efik/Ibibio/Annang, the second plus other groups in the South South and the Middlebelt would be voting for Jonathan.
Can you now see that you have lost this even before 2015 wink

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by LadyExcellency: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2013
Dudu_Negro: If by omission or commission APC fails to get Presidency, Yorubaland will sideline its future and be reduced to play minority role in the affairs of national policy.(

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by Ngokafor(f): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Just listen to yourself.
I laugh in Igbo!
You should be worried about two tribes going to face other 248 ethnicities. Your problem is that you undermine the voting power of the minor ethnicities. To you, its just Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba and nothing else, hence a match between Hausa/Yoruba and Igbo, but you fail to understand that Ijaw, the largest minor ethnicity and the Efik/Ibibio/Annang, the second plus other groups in the South South and the Middlebelt would be voting for Jonathan.

..like seriously,their political calculations are the daftest around...it's funny how supposed adults will sit down and conjure up so much illusions in their heads and term them as facts...funny!
Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by Kponkwem(m): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2013
@CyberG
There you go again. But we are all too familiar with this kind of subtle blackmails and threats: 'external influences will control the oil', 'SW will block your return' blah blah. Yet they wouldn't let my people go. Instead, this has been followed with official policy of regional partitioning of culturally homogenous and geographically contiguous Eastern region: now south south/south east zones, scramble for oil interests as war booties, and salient propaganda of hate and paranoia sown within the peoples of the regions while pretending to retain a vague 'one north' .

Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by dayokanu(m): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Just listen to yourself.
I laugh in Igbo!

The whole ss/se is 11 states while nw/ne has 13 states by the time you add the 6sw states that means the opposition already has 19 states out of 36

That's already a loss for retardeen
Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by EzePromoe: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2013
dayokanu:

The whole ss/se is 11 states while nw/ne has 13 states by the time you add the 6sw states that means the opposition already has 19 states out of 36

That's already a loss for retardeen

Last time I checked, vote weren't counted by number of states but by the number of voters.
Do you know that the SS/SE have more number of electorates than any zone in the country? Go and check the result of 2011 election. How will a state like Jigawa, Zamfara, Gombe that is almost a desert with few number of electorates who barely knows what is happening in Nigeria, count in this election.
Do you think APC can win Lagos comfortably.
When the Benins, Igbos, Calabars, Ijaws etc, plus the Yoruba PDP loyalists of Lagos vote Jonathan, then it will not be so hard for you to come to terms with the fact that APC is a minority in Lagos.

Remember that PDP won ACN in Lagos with wild margin in the 2011 presidential polls wink

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by hushmail: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2013
A LOOK AT PETER OBI AND HIS SURROGATE SON
Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by manny4life(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Last time I checked, vote weren't counted by number of states but by the number of voters.
Do you know that the SS/SE have more number of electorates than any zone in the country? Go and check the result of 2011 election. How will a state like Jigawa, Zamfara, Gombe that is almost a desert with few number of electorates who barely knows what is happening in Nigeria, count in this election.
When the Benins, Igbos, Calabars, Ijaws etc, plus the Yoruba PDP loyalists of Lagos vote Jonathan, then it will not be so hard for you to come to terms with the fact that APC is a minority in Lagos.

Remember that PDP won ACN in Lagos with wild margin in the 2011 presidential polls wink

Dude has stayed in TX for too long (not even up to 7years) and he has forgotten how Nigerian voting system works: not by states but by voters. If we're to go by the unverified statistics that Igbos represent about 45% of Lagos, if this be the case, by the time you account for other minorities voting GEJ, wouldn't Lagos be lost to GEJ at the end of the day?
Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by nduchucks: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
manny4life:

Dude has stayed in TX for too long (not even up to 7years) and he has forgotten how Nigerian voting system works: not by states but by voters. If we're to go by the unverified statistics that Igbos represent about 45% of Lagos, if this be the case, by the time you account for other minorities voting GEJ, wouldn't Lagos be lost to GEJ at the end of the day?

This post is preposterous!! Who are you to incinuate that the herd mentality is the order of the day in Igbo communities outside of Igboland? Why do you assume that Igbos in Lagos and elsewhere do not have independent minds and must follow the voting patterns of you self destructing elitists?
Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by dayokanu(m): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Eze Promoe:

No

Votes are based on states won and Number of voters

The most Populous states according to the Census are Kano, Lagos, Kaduna, Katsina, Oyo, in that order These states are for the opposition.

The 5 least populated states are Yobe, Taraba, Ebonyi, Nasarawa and Bayelsa only one of these is an APC state while 4 are some of those Retardeen won in 2011

The total population of the top 5 states is 36m according to the 2006 census, Thats almost more than the total population of SS plus SE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_population

Now tell me how the number would add up

In 2011 Most SW voters boycotted the election as they had little interest, In 2015 watch out for the turnout to kick out PDP and Retardeen

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by dayokanu(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
manny4life:

How can anyone who claims to be educated even mention this 45% Ibo in public?

if Ibos are 45% then

Whats the percentage population of SS people including Deltans, Rivers(excluding Ibos), Calabar, Edo and Rivers?

Whats the percentage population of the middle belters?

Whats the percentage population of Northerners?

WHats the percentage population of foreigners

[size=14pt]Now whats the percentage Population of Yorubas who own the place?[/size]

Ever since elections have been conducted in Lagos when has the voting gone with the Ibo population rather Lagos has always voted along the lines of fellow Yoruba states

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
dayokanu:

No

The most Populous states according to the Census are Kano, Lagos, Kaduna, Katsina, Oyo, in that order These states are for the opposition.

The 5 least populated states are Yobe, Taraba, Ebonyi, Nasarawa and Bayelsa only one of these is an APC state while 4 are some of those Retardeen won in 2011

The total population of the top 5 states is 36m according to the 2006 census, Thats almost more than the total population of SS plus SE

In 2011 Most SW voters boycotted the election as they had little interest, In 2015 watch out for the turnout to kick out PDP and Retardeen
Bros the kweshion you should be asking yourself is what is the SS/MB/SE population in the states you mentioned for the opposition? The cosmopolitan nature of lagos would make it almost possible for any of the parties to secure up to 60% of the votes in lagos.We have more igbo voters in Lagos than even in an igbo state like Ebonyi.You also mentioned Kadunna ,by what percentage did Buhhari win Kadunna in 2011? You seem to forget the southern/Northern kadunna dichotony in Kadunna.It is even easier for APC to win in anambra than for it to win in southern Kadunna
Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by dayokanu(m): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
chukwudi44:
Bros the kweshion you should be asking yourself is what is the SS/MB/SE population in the states you mentioned for the opposition? The cosmopolitan nature of lagos would make it almost possible for any of the parties to secure up to 60% of the votes in lagos.We have more igbo voters in Lagos than even in an igbo state like Ebonyi.You also mentioned Kadunna ,by what percentage did Buhhari win Kadunna in 2011? You seem to forget the southern/Northern kadunna dichotony in Kadunna.It is even easier for APC to win in anambra than for it to win in southern Kadunna

In this same Lagos

1999 election Olu Falae won 88% of the votes in Lagos(More than any other state in Nigeria) despite the cosmopolitan nature and Ibos preferring Obasanjo

In 1993 MKO Abiola won 85% of the votes in Lagos despite the cosmopolitan nature and Ibos preferring Bashir Tofa/Sylvester Ugo

This same result pattern held for elections in 1979 and 1983 despite Ibos voting in a different direction

The truth is that in Lagos Yorubas solely hold the Political power and the other tribes dont have any effect.

Thats why in lagos no single LG electoral post is held by Ibos and any party who puts Ibos as deputy never mind Governor is guaranteed of a loss

Southern Kaduna is not a state And despite this Southern kaduna factor CPC still won the Kaduna state even in the Vice Presidents ward and this isnt going to change anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by manny4life(m): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
ndu_chucks:

This post is preposterous!! Who are you to incinuate that the herd mentality is the order of the day in Igbo communities outside of Igboland? Why do you assume that Igbos in Lagos and elsewhere do not have independent minds and must follow the voting patterns of you self destructing elitists?

Preposterous or ridiculous is unnecessary, I neither alluded to the herd mentality nor acknowledged to it, however, if voting statistics were to be used as a pattern to define future results, I can deduce that Igbos are more likely to vote for GEJ. Please, leave my comment alone.
Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
dayokanu:

In this same Lagos

1999 election Olu Falae won 88% of the votes in Lagos(More than any other state in Nigeria) despite the cosmopolitan nature and Ibos preferring Obasanjo

In 1993 MKO Abiola won 85% of the votes in Lagos despite the cosmopolitan nature and Ibos preferring Bashir Tofa/Sylvester Ugo

This same result pattern held for elections in 1979 and 1983 despite Ibos voting in a different direction

The truth is that in Lagos Yorubas solely hold the Political power and the other tribes dont have any effect.

Thats why in lagos no single LG electoral post is held by Ibos and any party who puts Ibos as deputy never mind Governor is guaranteed of a loss

Southern Kaduna is not a state And despite this Southern kaduna factor CPC still won the Kaduna state even in the Vice Presidents ward and this isnt going to change anytime soon

brios this has gotnothing to do with the situation on ground.I voted for ACN in the last lagos guber but will ever regret that mistake in my Life ever.You must be seriously deluded to actually beleive the yorubas make up 85% of lagos
Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by manny4life(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
dayokanu:

How can anyone who claims to be educated even mention this 45% Ibo in public?

if Ibos are 45% then

You never cease to display your mischievousness, do you?

When APC released a statement few months ago, they alleged that Igbos represent 45%, also, when Ngige was defending himself on APC platform, he restated again Igbos represent more than 25%. Apparently I recognized the conflict of figures this is why I said, "UNVERIFIABLE STATISTICS", however, one cannot deny the fact that Igbos have a larger population in Lagos, whether you accept it or not.
Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
[/quote]Southern Kaduna is not a state And despite this Southern kaduna factor CPC still won the Kaduna state even in the Vice Presidents ward and this isnt going to change anytime soon [quote]

bros you makeme laugh grin grin grin grin What was the difference betwen the no of vote GEJ got in Kadunna to the ones Buhari got? are we counting states or voters.You neva learn anything
Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
see the 2011 presidential results here.Kindly observe the wide disparity between GEJ AND bUHARI's votes in the east and the close marking GEJ gave him in his so called comfort zones

Re: Anambra Poll: MASSOB Roots For APGA For Sake Of Ojukwu by EzePromoe: 6:00am On Nov 08, 2013
dayokanu:

No

Hahaha.....
You buttressing your fact with a scam population result that says that Kano is more populated than Lagos, and Benue is more populated than Rivers?
Abeg tell me something else.
I was schooling in Rivers state as at 2006, and I never knew that anything like census was done in this country.
But your most populated regions gave the total census of animals, huts, deceased, markets and then humans.
I LAUGH!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Tinubu And All APC Governors Decamp To PDP / Presidential Summit On MDG: Peter Obi The Rallying Point (Pictures) / Ogbeni Rauf Has Done It Again - Osun Last On Federal Allocation But First In....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.