Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,451 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ..... (955 Views)

Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. / Rebuilding A Relationship After An Affair / I'm Having A Baby! Any Yoruba Name Suggestions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by angelhair(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2013
Re: ..... by pickabeau1: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2013
which blog you dey promote? tongue
angelhair: I've been married for about 5years. My husband and I have had many problems and many good times but it seems recently the bad times out weigh the good. He has been cheating on me since the first year of marriage. I had to move out of the house because he was very physically violent.

I recently reconnected with an ex after 10years.The chemistry between us has ALWAYS been sizzling and as you can imagine, we got busy. Very very busy. The crazy part is, I don't even feel bad. My husband has been begging for a while and I know I'm going to go back and that the affair with my ex will fizzle out soon but I'm just seriously enjoying it. The attention, the sex, oh the sex. He and I can never be together ( our bodi too hot), but I find that I'm still as attracted to him as I was all those years ago.

I know what I have to do, but the flesh is weak.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2013
Hehe
Re: ..... by ammyluv2002(f): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2013
Meaning? ??
Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
pickabeau1: which blog you dey promote? tongue

angelhair: I've been married for about 5years. My husband and I have had many problems and many good times but it seems recently the bad times out weigh the good. He has been cheating on me since the first year of marriage. I had to move out of the house because he was very physically violent.

I recently reconnected with an ex after 10years.The chemistry between us has ALWAYS been sizzling and as you can imagine, we got busy. Very very busy. The crazy part is, I don't even feel bad. My husband has been begging for a while and I know I'm going to go back and that the affair with my ex will fizzle out soon but I'm just seriously enjoying it. The attention, the sex, oh the sex. He and I can never be together ( our bodi too hot), but I find that I'm still as attracted to him as I was all those years ago.

I know what I have to do, but the flesh is weak.

Just keep enjoying yourself, of cos the flesh is weak. Contact us when your eyes clear so we know whether to join or not.

All the best!

Enjoy all the styles o. No miss a thing.

YEYE

Peaukabeau, you caught her before she deleted it. undecided

You too fast o

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Solve This Problem! / Wen Ur Parent Flogs U 4a Vry Flimsy/silly Reasn &ur Lyk *is He/she My Mum/dad*? / If He/she Doesn't Say So, How Do You Know That He/she Wants To Make Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.