Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

How To Answer Behavioural Interview Questions - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Answer Behavioural Interview Questions (652 Views)

All Job Interview Questions/answers Covered - Get The Free Ebook / 4 Better Ways To Answer "Why Are You Leaving Your Job?" / This Is The Best Way To Answer When An Interviewer Says ‘tell Me About Yourself’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Answer Behavioural Interview Questions by chapatti: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2013
Question: Supposedly, you had confronted a problem in your last job, how did you resolve it?
This is the right opportunity to show your problem solving skills and critical thinking. It is best to demonstrate a problem that you had tackled and that will be applicable in your new job.
Answer: My department was showing a stagnant sales cycle. I immediately brought the issue to the attention of my manager with a list of solutions.
“I was given the authorization to implement my suggestion. As a result, within a span of time, the department was able to see an increase in the annual sale by 5% without incurring any additional costs. I firmly believe this is a crucial problem-solving experience you aim to bring to your team”.

Question: Tell me about the most stressful situation you had faced earlier:
Answer: this question assesses your coping skills. Try to exhibit the positive behavioural competencies such as decision-making, conflict resolution or even conceptual thinking. You can always control your responses and say;
“I was managing the design and implementation of a new website project. Initially, the project had all the key players involved. Gradually, the major decision makers started disagreeing about the goals and objectives of the project. However, I stayed calm and immediately designed a strategy involving key people who would offer an insight and new perspectives. The project instantly got a backup and in the end we were able to meet the deadlines”.
For the complete article, click>>>http://autoreviewscenter..com/2013/11/how-to-answer-behavioural-interview.html

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Safety Professionals / Masters Programs In Microbiology And Their Prospects / Urgently In Need Of A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.