Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

Justin Bieber Caught In A Brothel In Brazil, Hustling For Prostitutes (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Caught In A Brothel In Brazil, Hustling For Prostitutes (PHOTOS) (1615 Views)

Caught In The Act: Justin Bieber Caught Grabbing Kendall Jenner's Butt (photo).. / Justin Bieber Caught Sleeping With A Brazillian Prostitute (VIDEO) / Under Aged Justin Bieber Caught Drinking Beer Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Caught In A Brothel In Brazil, Hustling For Prostitutes (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 06, 2013
CLICK HERE FOR HOT CELEBS GIST AND SCANDALS
[img]http://1.bp..com/-IhcogJioi78/UndakxeMF3I/AAAAAAAATds/ezxi4T7NI8s/s320/bieber4.jpg[/img]
He caused ‘Biebermania’ when making an appearance from his hotel room in Brazil on Friday.
But now, Justin Bieber is garnering attention for a different reason.
PageSix reported yesterday that on Friday, Justin was seen sneaking out of a brothel covered in white bedsheets by his minders.

The report claims that Justin was seen leaving the popular brother Centauros in Rio de Janeiro and promptly jumped in the back seat of a vehicle while two females from the brothel were taken back to his hotel separately.
Now, pictures reveal that Justin can be identified by the distinctive tattoo on his left wrist.
An insider has claimed to MailOnline that Justin believed it was a private members’ club. We’re told: ‘Justin had been forced out of his hotel by the huge amount of fans that had gathered outside making it impossible for him to go in and out as he pleased so he planned to go to a private members club.’
Justin’s representative declined to comment when contacted by Mail Online.
To make matters worse for the star, Justin reportedly incensed his teenage fans in Brazil after ending a show early on Sunday – because someone threw a water bottle onto the stage.
The singer stormed off the stage in Sao Paulo without saying goodbye – or singing his most famous hit Baby – following the incident.
http://incrediblecrib..com/2013/11/justin-bieber-caught-in-brothel-in.html
SOURCE: WWW.PAGESIX.COM
Re: Justin Bieber Caught In A Brothel In Brazil, Hustling For Prostitutes (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
Why is this boy behaving like this?...... Justin, I'm ya big fan but your falling my hands----bigtime!!!! #iJoshy
Re: Justin Bieber Caught In A Brothel In Brazil, Hustling For Prostitutes (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
Strauskhan1: Why is this boy behaving like this?...... Justin, I'm ya big fan but your falling my hands----bigtime!!!! #iJoshy
wetin dey make your hand fall.no be una way.

Shiooooorrrr......next please

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: This Dude Was Seen Twerking In The Stadium In SA / SAD NEWS: Yoruba Singer Yinka Ayefele’s Father Is Dead / More Pics From Chika Ike $24k Luxury Yacht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.