Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! (1820 Views)

Atiku Abubakar's April Fool Prank By His Children [PICS] / Amaechi Asks For $100m / PDP Threatens Showdown As Amaechi Blocks Use Of PH Stadium By Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by bandol(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2013

A noted Nigerian activist, Roz Ben Okagbue, has descended on River State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, over his call that the people of Rivers state should be ready to spill blood for the revolution that he alleges is coming.

Speaking while hosting leaders of the All Progressives Congress, APC, who had paid him a visit to lobby him to join their party, an excited Amaechi said "They are so desperate that they have gone to hire Commissioner Mbu as the military wing of the PDP. One thing you should know is that the police will come after you. The only way to stop them is the people’s power. When you hear of impunity, It’s because you allow it. When you hear that Amaechi is courageous, it’s because I take risk. You must come out when we ask you to do so. There is no revolution without blood".

But Ben Okagbue, who is a renowned activists and notaed progressive said in response to Amaechi's call "So these politicians honestly believe that on their behalf the innocent citizens of Nigeria will hit the streets and shed their own blood? On what grounds? What have they done for us lately? Have they used our money to build state of the art hospitals so our people stop going to India to die? Have they built and equipped schools and universities so that we stop sending our children to Ghana for a sound education? Is it not the same Amaechi who found enough funds to buy and fly ...around in a private jet? On what grounds are we coming out to revolt for them? And whose blood should be spilt may I ask?

Let them line up their sons and daughters and have them killed first. After that they can line up the people they gave contracts to. if the are looking for who to use for blood sacrifice, they should know that charity begins at home!

How many of these G7 Northern governors in question brought money to compensate the BH victims? What did even Amaechi himself do when Obassanjo and Yar'adua's govts were bombing his people? Now they are looking for innocent blood to spill. Look at Anambra state where innocent people were killed in a stampede. Peter Obi is busy investigating? Investigating what? Was he not there? Those poor people have died in vain yet the politicians did not stop their campaign and bickering for one second!

Enough is enough! Anyone who steps on the streets on the account of these theiving politicians must be completely stupid. If and when we are ready to revolt, we know who will call us. Most certainly not serving governors simply because they are out of favour. They are all dancing naked in the market square....we shall continue watching like it's a movie!
http://www.naijapundit.com/news/as-amaechi-asks-for-blood-activist-tells-him-to-start-with-his-children source

4 Likes

Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by Ugom38(f): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2013
okagbue said it all, the truth and nothing but the truth

3 Likes

Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2013
Ugom38: okagbue said it all, the truth and nothing but the truth
the problem i av with the so called educated in ur part of the world is their chronic backwardness wen it comes to simple reasoning!

The statement is quite simple, quite popular and so true whenever revolution is mentioned in this world!

There is no true revolution without blood. This, we so lacked in Nigeria that we just accept whatever poo these id!iots pushes to us as food.

The revolution we are talking abt is not as collecting a dollar to throw stones and claim u are rejecting injustice!

1 Like

Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 06, 2013
SLIDE waxie: the problem i av with the so called educated in ur part of the world is their chronic backwardness wen it comes to simple reasoning!

The statement is quite simple, quite popular and so true whenever revolution is mentioned in this world!

There is no true revolution without blood. This, we so lacked in Nigeria that we just accept whatever poo these id!iots pushes to us as food.

The revolution we are talking abt is not as collecting a dollar to throw stones and claim u are rejecting injustice!

Revolution to kill all those hungry power criminals ...old political cargos.

Nigeria needs scientific cleansing. Wipe out every corrupt personnel stating from the presidency to the market woman.

Total overhauling.

Then count me in! That's the only revolution I will partake.
No tribe is excluded here. sad
Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by Ugom38(f): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
SLIDE waxie: the problem i av with the so called educated in ur part of the world is their chronic backwardness wen it comes to simple reasoning!

dont say that my friend,in the educated party of the world where you reside and hav seen revolution,do they politicians send their families abroad and say they are concerned abt the masses.am sorry but i hav this to say,cum 2015 i aint supporting nobody!!
take the case of Ojukwu who left Biafrans for exile while they were being massacred.Nigerians have learnt alot frm our politicians and i must tell you,it is the average Nigerian that has borne the brunt of whateva that has gone wrong in dis country.i support revolution too but heads will sure roll..

2 Likes

Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by sayitout1: 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
Front page
Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by Desric(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
I think this quote of Amaechi is incomplete, the OP didn't deem it fit to complete it, because he/she was too busy looking for cheap lope hole to discredit the young man. Amaechi said " there is no revolution without blood, the only revolution without blood is through reforms". There was no time he urged the people to fight or spill their blood, besides, he's already spilling his by all the persecution and curse he's getting, he only asked the people to stand up for their right because only then will our leaders become responsible and realise that power indeed belongs to the people, not money, official power or in some individuals.

4 Likes

Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by ifyalways(f): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
The only blood i want to see being shed/spilled is the ones of politicians. Their blood is rich and tight enough to wash away the sins of Nigeria. Poor man blood na water water and won't work.

@Amechi,start the revolution.Give Rivers state your blood !
Shikena

7 Likes

Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by WildChild00(m): 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
If this information is true, then I will advise the national security adviser, to be on his feet, all securities men & women, the police, army, should be deployed to that state, to restore laws and order, how can a chief security officer/governor of a state makes such a remark.

1 Like

Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2013
bandol why are you doing this? You can't ruin his feature! You can't, Gov. Amaechi say: “They are so desperate that they have gone to hire Commissioner Mbu as the military wing of the PDP. One thing you should know is that the police will come after you. The only way to stop them is the people’s power. When you hear of impunity, It’s because you allow it. When you hear that Amaechi is courageous, it’s because I take risk. You must come out when we ask you to do so. [size=13pt]There is no revolution without blood. The only revolution without blood is reform."[/size]
“Anyday they are ready for a debate, I’m ready. I call them thieves, let them reply me."
“To our APC guests, I like to say we are a group of seven governors. In that group, I’m perculiar because the president is from our zone. So regarding your invitation, I will consult our leaders, I will consult my party, I will consult even the president. He is from our zone. I will consult all the consultables!"
“But the day we will take a decision, it will be at that our new stadium. It has the capacity to take 40,000 people. Tinubu, and the president (refers to #Buhari ) will address 40,000 people. So we need to go out and continue to grow our number."
“They have money, they have the police, they have the army. The only thing we have is our people."
And you refuse to complete the sentence! Why? O you think that can save PDP??

2 Likes

Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by eye4eye: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
Don't mind the op. The op is Ibo! That is what Ibos do all the time. Amaechi never said that. Thee Ibos misrepresent and blackmail people all over the place and repeat the lies over and over again so that it sticks. They can't fight with the truth. All they do is to twist the fact all the time. The only way they can be successful is to spread lies to the public.

Amaechi never said what the Ibo op said. This is the same way they have been spreading lies about Buhari. They have been misrepresenting Buhari's views in the last 4 years. Where were they when Buhari contested in 2003 and 2007?

We have to fight them back with the truth by pointing it out immediatelly they start spreading their lies. We have been folding our arms for too long. But the gloves are off now. We will continue to fight back.

1 Like

Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by bandol(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
Usbeel: bandol why are you doing this? You can't ruin his feature! You can't, Gov. Amaechi say: “They are so desperate that they have gone to hire Commissioner Mbu as the military wing of the PDP. One thing you should know is that the police will come after you. The only way to stop them is the people’s power. When you hear of impunity, It’s because you allow it. When you hear that Amaechi is courageous, it’s because I take risk. You must come out when we ask you to do so. [size=13pt]There is no revolution without blood. The only revolution without blood is reform."[/size]
“Anyday they are ready for a debate, I’m ready. I call them thieves, let them reply me."
“To our APC guests, I like to say we are a group of seven governors. In that group, I’m perculiar because the president is from our zone. So regarding your invitation, I will consult our leaders, I will consult my party, I will consult even the president. He is from our zone. I will consult all the consultables!"
“But the day we will take a decision, it will be at that our new stadium. It has the capacity to take 40,000 people. Tinubu, and the president (refers to #Buhari ) will address 40,000 people. So we need to go out and continue to grow our number."
“They have money, they have the police, they have the army. The only thing we have is our people."
And you refuse to complete the sentence! Why? O you think that can save PDP??
the link is there for you to follow to confirm the news
Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by Dpeacemaker101: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
Amaechi is a dreamer, maybe they are still people out there ready to shed their blood for him. Well, I congratulate them in advance but before you do that ask yourself one question "where are Ameachi children and family member?"
Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by Desric(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: Amaechi is a dreamer, maybe they are still people out there ready to shed their blood for him. Well, I congratulate them in advance but before you do that ask yourself one question "where are Ameachi children and family member?"
They are in PHC for your information, that's how you guys go around spreading false rumours and lies causing so much disaffection among unsuspecting citizens. If I open a Religious thread now and say that "Christianity is evil", you'll be the first to attack me but I can bet you that most of the lies and rumours that causes plenty of heat being spread in Nigeria are spread by Christians why? What's the lies and misquotations for, what do you stand to gain at the end of the day?
N:B: Please I am not in anyway scorning my Christian brethren, just used the phrase to buttress my point, no harm intended and I don't mean to get on anyone's nerve thank you so much for understanding.
Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by missAM: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
It amazes me to see the southerners (yoruba/igbos/ijawa/south-south) calling each other names. And the people ameachi is trying to lead to apc, I want u all to hold urselves responsible when apc gains power and declares nigeria a sharia state. Afterall, we ar still registered in d organization of islamic countries OIC.
Is it really hard to see the northern (hausa/fulani) agenda @ play, why hasn't amechi, or any of his supporters, ask the obvious question of 'why is he the only non-hausa/fulani muslim in G7.
Buhari is being held in high regard, as God-sent in d muslim communities, so much that a lot of christains lost their lives in d past election becos buhari wasn't declared president. He encourages voilence, he is old n stale news, amd hasn't said a word since d masacre by cpc followers, and concerning bh manace.
Open ur eyes. Amechi is d only pawn. And these people don't mean well for nigerian non-muslims.

1 Like

Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by taharqa: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
Desric: I think this quote of Amaechi is incomplete, the OP didn't deem it fit to complete it, because he/she was too busy looking for cheap lope hole to discredit the young man. Amaechi said " there is no revolution without blood, the only revolution without blood is through reforms". There was no time he urged the people to fight or spill their blood, besides, he's already spilling his by all the persecution and curse he's getting, he only asked the people to stand up for their right because only then will our leaders become responsible and realise that power indeed belongs to the people, not money, official power or in some individuals.
Plz, can you point out what the difference is after adding d part you just added?? Am all Earz..
Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by taharqa: 3:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
Desric: They are in PHC for your information, that's how you guys go around spreading false rumours and lies causing so much disaffection among unsuspecting citizens. If I open a Religious thread now and say that "Christianity is evil", you'll be the first to attack me but I can bet you that most of the lies and rumours that causes plenty of heat being spread in Nigeria are spread by Christians why? What's the lies and misquotations for, what do you stand to gain at the end of the day?
N:B: Please I am not in anyway scorning my Christian brethren, just used the phrase to buttress my point, no harm intended and I don't mean to get on anyone's nerve thank you so much for understanding.
Again, I ask you: how was Amaechi misquoted...
Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by eye4eye: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
taharqa: Again, I ask you: how was Amaechi misquoted...

Here is the direct quote from Amaechi: "There is no revolution without blood. The only revolution without blood is reform."

Compare it to the rubbish the op penned and the topic by the op. I know you to be a spinning machine. You can continue to spin the way you want till you get dizzy.
Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by adconline(m): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
eye4eye: Don't mind the op. The op is Ibo! That is what Ibos do all the time. Amaechi never said that. Thee Ibos misrepresent and blackmail people all over the place and repeat the lies over and over again so that it sticks. They can't fight with the truth. All they do is to twist the fact all the time. The only way they can be successful is to spread lies to the public.

Amaechi never said what the Ibo op said. This is the same way they have been spreading lies about Buhari. They have been misrepresenting Buhari's views in the last 4 years. Where were they when Buhari contested in 2003 and 2007?

We have to fight them back with the truth by pointing it out immediatelly they start spreading their lies. We have been folding our arms for too long. But the gloves are off now. We will continue to fight back.
What has being Igbo got to do with this? If Amaechi doesn't sound Igbo, his wife is Igbo. OP is saying that these Politrickians are stealing from their own people, tribe, relatives, families and friends are asking the same deprived masses to lay their lives so that they can continue looting. Amaechi doesn't give a fck about u.. whether u are Igbo , ijaw, effik, Yoruba, Hausa.. He's going to make friends with folks who share his looting ideology
Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
eye4eye: Don't mind the op. The op is Ibo! That is what Ibos do all the time. Amaechi never said that. Thee Ibos misrepresent and blackmail people all over the place and repeat the lies over and over again so that it sticks. They can't fight with the truth. All they do is to twist the fact all the time. The only way they can be successful is to spread lies to the public.

bloody fool!
Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by eye4eye: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
ANAMBRA11: bloody fool!

I hit the nerves of stupid fools. Bloody id1ot!
Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by Omen100(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2013
ANAMBRA11: bloody fool!

YOU ARE JUST BEING AN IGBO MAN AND I SORRY 4 ALL UNA BECAUSE IGBO PEOPLE HAS REFUSED TO LEARN EVEN WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY HAS REPRESENTED ITSELF.
Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by gratiaeo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
Omen100:

YOU ARE JUST BEING AN IGBO MAN AND I SORRY 4 ALL UNA BECAUSE IGBO PEOPLE HAS REFUSED TO LEARN EVEN WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY HAS REPRESENTED ITSELF.
No mind those Igbos they refused to learn how to sh.it inside nylon. Yoruba have been practicing it since ages and it worked for them
Cheers!
Re: As Amaechi Asks For Blood, Activist Tells Him To Start With His Children! by bandol(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
eye4eye:

Here is the direct quote from Amaechi: "There is no revolution without blood. The only revolution without blood is reform."

Compare it to the rubbish the op penned and the topic by the op. I know you to be a spinning machine. You can continue to spin the way you want till you get dizzy.
young man! Are you Amaechi's errand boy, or what's your own in this matter; didn't you see the link; what title did you see in the original page? Pls behave we'll or you go and sleep!

(1) (Reply)

Adam Oshiomole In Talks With PDP ,jonathan / Thinngs You Don't Know About PDP / Hakeem Akinola Gbajabiamila faults Lagos Megacity plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.