Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,533 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Rare Business Ideas Faced With Fund Challenges - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rare Business Ideas Faced With Fund Challenges (1207 Views)

A Rare Business Opportunity / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Problem With Fund Deposit With Alpari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Business Ideas Faced With Fund Challenges by DutchNegro(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
Good day NLers,
I'm a student studying in the university and who's got business ideas but no funds to encourage establishment.. I've been on this for the past few months on nairaland and so many other places in search of a place where I can get a loan without collateral,, Now, don't even go there cos if I had one ii wouldn't think of loan but how to let it go and make the so much needed cash come in.. But who knows, I believe we are people of different beliefs and values around here.. So if u have any idea where I can get a loan of 50k minimum without collateral, I would really appreciate.. Thanks to you all in anticipation.
Re: Rare Business Ideas Faced With Fund Challenges by DutchNegro(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
Don't say that amount is too small cos not all can afford such.. I need ur help, guyz.
Re: Rare Business Ideas Faced With Fund Challenges by emma4eva(m): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
wat kind of business
Re: Rare Business Ideas Faced With Fund Challenges by DutchNegro(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2013
emma4eva: wat kind of business
Its a common sense initiative(CSI).. Itz about delivery of packages to diff organizations that will be needing our services. Let's chat on whatsapp 08111442194.. BBM: 22E0D17C
Re: Rare Business Ideas Faced With Fund Challenges by orokedem(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
Inbox me at nisarion.buildings@gmail.com.
Re: Rare Business Ideas Faced With Fund Challenges by DutchNegro(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
orok edem: Inbox me at nisarion.buildings@gmail.com.
i'm on it..
Re: Rare Business Ideas Faced With Fund Challenges by proselector: 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Rare Business Ideas Faced With Fund Challenges by DutchNegro(m): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
pro_selector: Do you care to join our cooperative??
www.nairaland.com/1507688/nairaland-e-cooperative-society
will check diz out by tomorrow.. Thankz

(1) (Reply)

Airfreight From The USA: A Sincere Customer Experience Info Needed / How To Run A Successful Small Scale Business / About Africa's Richest Businessman And Entrepreneur, Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.