Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Do You Want To Live,work And Study Abroad In Europe? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Do You Want To Live,work And Study Abroad In Europe? (817 Views)

Live,work And Earn A UK Degree From Mauritius Island!! / Request For Cheap And Affordable Universities In Europe Here / Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Live,work And Study Abroad In Europe? by 7070: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
After Successfully Helping 8 different inidividuals to move,Live,Study and Work Overseas over the past 3years of my stay in Europe without pay.Now that I have direct Contacts Into Several Universities to study in Europe

I am now offering the following Services for a minimal fee.

Schengen Visa Application Support
Schengen Visa Document Submission
Application from an Address in Europe
Guarantor Services
Schools available for less than €1000.
Receive your admission in min.6weeks

Correspondence by Phone,Email,Skype
you can also add me on Facebook or Linkedin
My private email: olawunmi7070@yahoo.com

100% Legitimate and for Serious Individuals only.

Re: Do You Want To Live,work And Study Abroad In Europe? by 7070: 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bump!
Re: Do You Want To Live,work And Study Abroad In Europe? by kenngeorge: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2015
Hello,

Do you desire to travel to Cyprus, Poland, Ukraine or Czech for studies in some of the world's most accredited universities with an affordable tuition fees? Call[b] +380 933 320 423, +357 978 373 50[/b] or send mail to: kenn_george@yahoo.co.uk for more details

(1) (Reply)

We Are Raising First-class Caregivers! / Canadain Universities / Free Education Online From Edx & Coursera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.