Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,800 members, 7,844,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Need An Investor/ Financier - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need An Investor/ Financier (552 Views)

/ I Need A Financier For A Lucrative Chemical Business / In Need For Lpfo Supply Financier For Ashaka Cement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Investor/ Financier by jojoanobi(m): 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
We are suppliers of petroleum product such as AGO, PMS, DPK e.t.c. we buy from merchant oil marketers and supply to banks, private companies and govt offices across Nigeria.

we are in need of an investor, who can invest a minimum investment capital of 5million naira to enhance rapid development to the growth of our company. we can offer you 10% or more as turnover monthly without stress; while your money keep working and yeilding you (500,000) monthly, I can as well teach you the secret of the business freely while we work together.. You can reach me on 08115833690 for onward discussion.
Thank you!!

(1) (Reply)

Where Do These Monies Go To? / Is COT And VAT Charges Right For Local Transfers, After Commission Charges? / A Long Range Antenna For Router IS NEEDED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.