Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

What Would You Like To See Made Into A Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Would You Like To See Made Into A Movie? (803 Views)

Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? / Suggest A Movie Title That Covers Nigeria's Current Predicament / Would Like To Know Your Best Season Movies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Like To See Made Into A Movie? by SeanT21(f): 12:08am On Jul 13, 2008
someone life
an event in history
a book

mine is

1. Nelson Mandela struggle in jail
2. The Book Black Boy by Richard Wright.
3. The book "To kill a mockingbird"
4. Marilyn Monroe's life
5. The Liberian civil War. The movie will be bloody nasty.
Re: What Would You Like To See Made Into A Movie? by bgees(m): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2008
1) A factual movie detailing d lives and murders of Notorious B.I.G and Tupac Shakur.

2) The fierce street battle fought in Fallujah(iraq) btw the u.s marines and the al-quadea insurgents in 2005.

3) An biography of Huey Newton.

4) The Jewish nazi hunters and their exploits in bringing the old nazi's to book.
Re: What Would You Like To See Made Into A Movie? by Seun(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2008
I'd like to watch a documentary on the life of rebels like Tai Solarin and Fela Anikulapo Kuti.
Re: What Would You Like To See Made Into A Movie? by SeanT21(f): 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2008
bgees:

1) A factual movie detailing d lives and murders of Notorious B.I.G and Tupac Shakur.

2) The fierce street battle fought in Fallujah(iraq) between the u.s marines and the al-quadea insurgents in 2005.

3) An biography of Huey Newton.

4) The Jewish nazi hunters and their exploits in bringing the old nazi's to book.

Its being made already.
Re: What Would You Like To See Made Into A Movie? by spikedcylinder: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2008
Though i'm sure it can never be quite as good as the classic, I would like to see a remake of SOUND OF MUSIC.
Re: What Would You Like To See Made Into A Movie? by justkunmi(m): 12:55am On Jul 15, 2008
Would love to see a movie on the Monica Lewinsky scandal. . . grin dunno why, but i guess it would be really funny,
Re: What Would You Like To See Made Into A Movie? by Seun(m): 1:03am On Jul 16, 2008
Hehe. Can that be funnier than the real thing? Well, maybe if they re-enact the famous blowjobs.
Re: What Would You Like To See Made Into A Movie? by justkunmi(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2008
Seun
lol. .
u wanna see Clinton's ballzzz
yuk. . grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Like To See Made Into A Movie? by damiso(f): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2008
I think 'nollywood' script writers could really learn alot from this thread.
Re: What Would You Like To See Made Into A Movie? by ExInferis(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2008
Blood Omen and Legacy of Kain series.
Re: What Would You Like To See Made Into A Movie? by PoDeep(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2008
1. THE PROMETHEUS DECEPTION by Robert Ludlum.

2. The Revolution in Democracy spurred by Obasanjo & co.

3. The Ife/Modakeke crisis.

4. How Unilag lost their SUG.

Brb.
Re: What Would You Like To See Made Into A Movie? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2008
i would love to see the life of Abraham lincoln,as well as the story of philip emeagwali
Re: What Would You Like To See Made Into A Movie? by Hardballer(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2008
devil may cry
Re: What Would You Like To See Made Into A Movie? by Sisikill: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2008
Anini's Story.
Re: What Would You Like To See Made Into A Movie? by MrInfo1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 30, 2008
The book - Rich Dad Poor Dad
Re: What Would You Like To See Made Into A Movie? by Thirdborn: 2:38am On Oct 01, 2008
so many,

The legend of Queen Amina
Jaja of Opobo
Sango
Kanu Nwankwo: The true story
The rise and fall of Abacha
etc

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Project Fame West Africa Season 3 / Despicable Me / 'america's Next Top Mode' Preview: The All-star Divas Are Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.