Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Salam To My Brethren. Lets Read This! Read it all Thank You - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Salam To My Brethren. Lets Read This! Read it all Thank You (1172 Views)

Sending 'SALAT/SALAM' On The Prophet's Family: Bid'ah Or Sunnah? / Salam Brothers! / Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salam To My Brethren. Lets Read This! Read it all Thank You by holypower(m): 3:42am On Nov 07, 2013
''Forty-eight percent of Muslims in the United States of America believe that they are
Muslim first, American second. Our purpose is to change this country, because they are infidel and what they are doing is not pleasing to Allah. We are the soldier of Allah who will make them do it.”

Kamal Saleem was born in Lebanon to a devout Muslim family. As early as four years old, he remembers sitting at the kitchen table while his mother taught him about the Koran and his duty to Allah and Jihad.

“From my childhood, my mom said, ‘One day, you’ll be a martyr, my son. You will die for the sake of Allah and you will exalt Islam. If you kill a Jew, my son, your hand will light up before the throne of Allah and the host of heaven will celebrate what you have done.’”

Kamal was seven when his parents sent him to
Muslim training camps to learn to use weapons and engage and kill the enemy. The boys were also taught another, more subtle form of warfare…

“We were training for what’s called, ‘Culture Jihad,’which is shifting cultures. Culture Jihad is unlike the sword, unlike the rifle. It is the Jihad that will come into your world.”

By his 20's, kama was chosen to wage cultural jihad on America

“In Islam, liberty, freedom, monarchy, all these are idols and must be brought down. So the liberty that you have in United States of America is anti-Islam,so America must be changed. So I moved to the 'Bible Belt' specifically. The Bible Belt was the strongest of the strongest. That’s where the stout Christians are, and I want to take on the best of the best, because I considered myself as the sword of Islam. I thought, 'I’m anointed. I’m unique. I’m selected. I’m coming to a country and a culture to change it. I have the power of Allah with me.
'"In the early 1980s, Kamal entrenched himself in a small Midwestern town. He began targeting men from poorer neighborhoods to recruit them to the Muslim faith. But one afternoon his life would be in the hands of those he hated the most.

“I was going from one place to another to do
recruitment and that day I had a car wreck. The car wreck was so severe, I ejected out of my car, landed on my neck and broke my neck in two places. This man came running to me and said,
‘Don’t worry. We’re going to take care of you, and everything’s going to be alright.’ The ambulance came and picked me up and now I go to the hospital. The orthopedic surgeon in the ER looked at my chart and said, ‘Son, we’re going to take care of you, and everything’s going to be alright.' The second day I wake up in the hospital, and the head of physical therapy came in, read my chart and said the same thing word for word, ‘We are going to take care of you.'”

At first, Kamar was frightened by their words because these men where Christian

Surgeries to repair Kamal’s broken neck were
successful, but recovery would take weeks. After being discharged from the hospital, he would need someone to care for him while he recuperated.
Kamal had no one, so the orthopedic surgeon
opened up his own home to this stranger.

“In his home, they put me in the choicest room with the most beautiful things. I became like part of their family. They didn’t see me any different. They have a basket that says, ‘For Kamal.’ They put in money to free my bills from the hospital.” Kamal was overwhelmed with the outpouring of
Christian love. As he recovered, he began to help out around the house with cooking and cleaning.

“They have Jewish friend that came from Israel
who they support, and now I’m hugging Israelis and I’m cooking for Jews. I’m going, ‘What has
happened to me?’" When Kamal was able take care of himself and return to his apartment, the doctor had another surprise for him.

“He says, ‘These are the keys to the house, and this
is an extra key to your new car. We just want to
bless you. You can come any time you want.’ So I
go to my home. I go to my cold place that I haven’t
been there in months. Dust is this thick. I just gotta
settle this issue with my God to know if it’s real or not. So I walk inside, I shut door. I go right to the
eastern window, fall on my knees, put my hands to
the heavens and I cry out, ‘Allah, Allah my lord and
my king. Why have you done such a thing to me?
I’m okay with the car wreck. I’m ok with all this, but
why did you put me among Christians? I’m confused. These Christians and Jews, they are good
people. There’s nothing wrong with them. They
don’t want to kill us. They’re not the same thing
that I learned about. Allah. These people have
relationship with their God. These people cry out to
their God, and He answers them. I want to hear your voice. I want to hear you love me. If you’re real, speak to me. I want to hear your voice.' Guess what Allah said that day? Absolutely nothing."

Kamal felt that because he questioned his faith, the honorable thing to do was to end his own life

.“So I went to reach out my gun, put it in the right
place and clock out. I heard a voice. The voice
knew me by name. It said, ‘Kamal! Kamal! Kamal!
Why don’t you call on the Father of Abraham and
Isaac and Jacob?’ Now I fell on my knees and put
my hands to the heavens immediately as I heard the voice. I cried out with every fiber within me,
‘God, the Father Abraham, if You are real, would
You speak to me? I want to know You.’ Well, God of
Father Abraham came to the room. He filled the
room with His glory. His name was Yahweh, the
Lord is one. He has holes in His hands. He has holes in His feet. His name is Jesus. I said to Him, ‘Who are
you, my Lord? Who are you?’ He said, ‘I am that I
am.’ I said, ‘I’m a simple man with a simple mind.
What is that supposed to mean?’ He said, ‘I am the
Alpha. I am the Omega. I am the beginning. I am the end. I am everything that is in between. I have known you before I formed the foundation of the earth. I have loved you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Rise up! Rise up Kamal. Come. You are my warrior. You are not their warrior.’ I said to Him, ‘My Lord, I will live and die for you.’ He said, ‘Do not die for me. I died for you so that you may live.’”

That day, instead of taking his life, Kamal gave it to Jesus. He now has a new mission and travels the country challenging Muslims to question their
allegiance to Allah.

That day, instead of taking his life, Kamal gave it to
Jesus. He now has a new mission and travels the
country challenging Muslims to question their
allegiance to Allah. “My heart’s desire is to reach out to my brothers
and sisters, the 1.5 billion Muslims that are living out
there. They have not tasted the freedom in God.” It’s been over 20 years since Kamal left the Islamic
faith, and even threats of violence and death
cannot stop him from sharing his story. “He is real. If you’ve never experienced God before
in your life, if you never tasted God, if you think
you’ve got nothing to lose… when you’re sitting in
your home, whether you’re a Muslim or a non-
Christian or whatever you are, call
on the Father of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and say, ‘If You are real, speak to me. I want to hear
Your voice'
Re: Salam To My Brethren. Lets Read This! Read it all Thank You by holypower(m): 5:14am On Nov 07, 2013
please my brethren don't fall a victim to the devil see divine revalation given to many by GOD about hell please change and receive CHRIST as your LORD before it is too late and am not sharing religion but CHRIST HE is the LORD and whoever that worships JESUS worships GOD the Father and GOD the Spirit pls don't be confused. satan is deceiving muslims and they are dying o. I was attacked by a satanist and prayer was made in the name of JESUS CHRIST and victory was won..now that satanist is dead. Please believe in JESUS CHRIST
Re: Salam To My Brethren. Lets Read This! Read it all Thank You by Tsmooth1(m): 6:09am On Nov 07, 2013
Jesus cant save, he cant even save himself on that day. By the way he is not even God he is just a prophet.
Re: Salam To My Brethren. Lets Read This! Read it all Thank You by holypower(m): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2013
T-smooth:
Jesus cant save, he cant even save himself on that day. By the way he is not even God he is just a prophet.

my brother what will tell you again to believe... HE saved me from a satanist who would have killed me... Î mean I couldn't be alive now and the main purpose of CHRIST for coming on earth is to die for our sins
Re: Salam To My Brethren. Lets Read This! Read it all Thank You by holypower(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2013
HE need to die Because HE came to die....... for our sins just to bring
us back to GOD after our first parents sinned. Because the ancient people of GOD sacrifices with animals for their sins to be covered(not to be cleansed and blot out but to be covered) so the blood of animals cannot cleanse the sins of man because it is an animal whom man is far better than. So CHRIST came in form of a man so as to die for man so as for mans sin to be cleansed totally and not to be covered by the bllod of animals but to be cleansed by the blood of a man.
Man for man and not animal for man. So CHRIST came in form of a man to die for man which is HIS man purpose for coming on earth so that through the blood of a man the sins of a man will be cleansed and purge totally not to be covered without cleansed by the blood of an animal
Re: Salam To My Brethren. Lets Read This! Read it all Thank You by babylolaroy(f): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2013
holypower: ‘I am the
Alpha. I am the Omega. I am the
beginning. I am the end. I am
everything that is in between. I have
known you before I formed the
foundation of the earth. I have
loved you before I formed you in
your mother’s womb.
i know you are confused buh Dont get yourself super confused. Your bible didnt call jesus the alpha and the omega. He didnt create the world, he didnt create the baby in the womb...why are you supporting your lies with an untrue story. just preach christ if you will and let any interested person hearken to your call buh the eesa that i know is a Servant of God, not God
Re: Salam To My Brethren. Lets Read This! Read it all Thank You by holypower(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2013
my dear JESUS CHRIST says "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
"Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city." " (Revelation 22:12-14).
Re: Salam To My Brethren. Lets Read This! Read it all Thank You by BetaThings: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: Salam To My Brethren. Lets Read This! Read it all Thank You by babylolaroy(f): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
now eat that!!..alpha and omega ko, beta and thither ni....so wetin go cum apn to his father in heaven if hez alpha and omega?

1 Like

Re: Salam To My Brethren. Lets Read This! Read it all Thank You by Fkforyou(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dis is quite confusing,you said he is d father of Abraham,does it mean yahweh is older than Abraham...?(I thought Abraham A.S is among d early prophet)and who is dis yahweh,if yahweh is jesus christ and jesus christ created earth,wat did the main God,(his father as u guys put) wat did he create? and how comes Jesus is the alpha and omega and not God.
Re: Salam To My Brethren. Lets Read This! Read it all Thank You by tintingz(m): 5:40am On Nov 08, 2013
LOLz...anytime I read stories of muslims converting to christianity it is always a joke with same story line, either Jesus spoke to them in their dreams or they see Jesus shadow talking to them grin

cooked up stories grin

1 Like

Re: Salam To My Brethren. Lets Read This! Read it all Thank You by vedaxcool(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2013
BetaThings: Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LSFJTOXnGI

LOLs seems appropriate here grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Salam To My Brethren. Lets Read This! Read it all Thank You by jumzzy448: 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2013
Op, smh......if it was a muslim that did this in the christian section, u people would have rained curses and abuses on the person. what is all these for crying out loud. Your religion is your religion, my religion is my religion. Allah is one and only true God. He begot not nor was he begotten. Get that into your thick skull.

4 Likes

Re: Salam To My Brethren. Lets Read This! Read it all Thank You by bee2me: 6:52am On Nov 10, 2013
Holypower i cn see nw dat u are noting,y cnt u face ur religion and we muslims to face our religion...d so called kamal lack d foundation of tawheed and jihad dats y so many muslims convert to christian..my fellow muslims pls try to knw d basics of islam..lets pray to Allah dat hav guided us to d light nt to lead us to darkness..ameen

(1) (Reply)

Olanajim Am Sorry / Have You send salutation to him Today / Sweden Appoints First female Muslim Minister .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.