Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Don Jazzy, Banky, Choc City, Oya Sign Me Now! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Don Jazzy, Banky, Choc City, Oya Sign Me Now! (609 Views)

Am In Need Of A Record Label To Sign Me / I'm In Need Of A Good MANANGER & Record Label To Sign Me As An Artist. / I Need A Record Label To Sign Me Up Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy, Banky, Choc City, Oya Sign Me Now! by tnature: 5:43am On Nov 07, 2013
Yes o! I deserve to be signed to a music record label too! Don't tell me nonsense! lol

How many times have you seen someone sing on your favorite musical talent show and you say to yourself "I can definitely sing better than this person"? Quite a number of times I suppose. The funny part is that some of these contestants come with friends, families, and fans who lie to tell them about how amazing their voices are. What a wicked world! Sebi dem say monkey no fine but im mama like am (the monkey isn't pretty but the momma monkey likes her).

In 2008 a bunch of untalented fresh college grads and a learner semi-pro producer got together and made some good noise music. We would stay up all night in Kumani's (the producer) room studio making "confam" hits - in our rookie minds. This was about the time 9ice's Gongo Aso was starting to get airplay. During those times in the studio, I discovered that I'm a natural Fuji singer...LOL

I was digging through YouTube when I remembered a song I was featured on back in 2008. I know I had the potentials but I soon retired after making so much money from music and raking in all the endorsements (if you believe this, I have a land to sell to you in Pluto).

Listen to the track titled "Find a Way" and tell me if I don't deserve to be signed. I no worse pass some of the professional singers now.

Oya loud it! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEd5k6KzSAI

SOURCE
Re: Don Jazzy, Banky, Choc City, Oya Sign Me Now! by eduson33(m): 6:50am On Nov 07, 2013
prove your talent by singing without auto-tune,then they can listen to you..

nice song tho..

wish you success
Re: Don Jazzy, Banky, Choc City, Oya Sign Me Now! by tnature: 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
eduson33: prove your talent by singing without auto-tune,then they can listen to you..

nice song tho..

wish you success
Got nothing to prove bro. I retired a long time ago....lol. I know I don't have a career in music, this is just for fun.

Most of the songs we listen to are also auto-tuned.

Thanx for reading and listening smiley
Re: Don Jazzy, Banky, Choc City, Oya Sign Me Now! by Jmaxbabe(m): 12:11am On Nov 08, 2013
Yap pls abeg sign us ooooooo,a lot of artiste out der pls help me ooooooooo
Re: Don Jazzy, Banky, Choc City, Oya Sign Me Now! by understatement: 12:19am On Nov 08, 2013
cosign nu
Re: Don Jazzy, Banky, Choc City, Oya Sign Me Now! by tnature: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jmax babe: Yap pls abeg sign us ooooooo,a lot of artiste out der pls help me ooooooooo
Yes ooo! If u r nice to me, I'll consider hooking u up....lol

(1) (Reply)

Kayswitch – Aunty Iyabo Ft May D (prod By Gospel) / RECORD BREAKING! 2face Idibia’s The Ascension Is No. 12 On Top Selling Albums In / New Music: S Temmy - Don't Judge Me Ft Leke Lee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.