Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! (22232 Views)

Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India / Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off / Goa Minister Apologizes For Cancer Comment On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Nozzle(m): 4:45am On Nov 08, 2013
Why are we always so quick at tagging eevery act done against blacks racial. Before now did we hear Nigerians were maltreated in India .. No! If the Nigerians were caught dealing drugs so be it?
because am sure they must be wondering wat are the fu'kers doing here aint we super populated already! And that's my question exactly wtf are Nigerians looking for in a country of more than a billion ppl Indians are flooding 9ja everyday cos they know they have better opportunities here, I understand when we go to india for medical reasons but for greener pastures? ? This 'I won travel' mentality is bullshhhht
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by blocker: 6:02am On Nov 08, 2013
No mind the suckers when chidi imoh, innocent egbunike, chioma ajunwa, kanu nwankwo, ezinnwa brothers dey win olympic medals them no remember say na IGBO dem bi till dem carry cocain. Na him make dem give my papa 20 pounds after bombing our house, dem no stop there oh! After retrenchment in the 70s papa come dey strugle with tailor work come train us go University dem carry the quota system come say I from Imo State come land me high cut-off. As I come understand say work no dey this Country and I no get politician for government I can enter business dey build house for my south-east nwanne my pickins dey go better school by grace of Jehovah. Make I see the bagger wen go bomb my house, seize my money come dash me 20 bucks, make the mugu come deport me were I dey hol my side. So far say na we dey feed ourselves nobody go wipe IGBOS off the face of the globe no matter the hate since una say "GOWON means Go on with one Nigeria" we shall strive to live your vision but one thing you can't do is too make us poor. The system has been cruel to us and we shall always beat the intentions of those who designed and perpetuated the system na afa JESUS. Amen.
stankezzy: is it because u people cant competite with d ibos ,de bring all dis bad bele.
EDUCATION-both waec nd jamb,ibo states registers highest.in perfomance first best 100 always have ibos 80% ,each year best 3 always have ibos.
SPORTS-football is prove ur worth ,but we all know dt super eagles is 80%ibos,dis current junior team is 60% ibos out of many tribes.
COMMERCE-ibos have 95%dominace in it.
NIGERIAN ABROAD
any major achievement or break through by a nigerian must be ibo.
go to us ,britain ,germany etc they are there making us proud.
RELIGION-it is only dem dt refuse d religion of bombs ,guns nd dagger because d are wise.
MOST national esterblishments like fedral gov. school-most nothern states their cut-off mark will be 2 or1,just write ur name very well,but ibo states are always given d highest cut off .
LIGUISTICS-let an hausa man stay 70yrs in ur place he will nt hear come in ur language,a yoruba man d same tin.
most ibos speak hausa,yoruba nd ibo fluentilly.
NOLLYWOOD.-we all know dt d ibos constitute up 95%of d total population of d actors.yoruba people appart frm omotala nd olu jecobs have ran to acting with their language.english is open for all tribes ,come nd competite.
IT IS KNOWN THAT OUR BRODAS THE JEWS HAVE D HIGHEST IQ IN D WORLD.
likewise us,so no blame us na God de give am.if e no give u no vase,manage d little u have.

2 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by chikejude(m): 6:22am On Nov 08, 2013
So much tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Chukky86: 6:41am On Nov 08, 2013
The Yoruba's who doesn't know they the Yoruba people still claim the name Yoruba.. lost in time. Coward people who are afraid to stand for there self..eeven in Nigeria coup history
. They are always a backstabber.

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Nimen(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2013
Nigeria is the Giant of Africa because of the Igbos, why are all other tribes afraid of the Igbo? They're afraid of getting Marginalized, i'll give it to the Yorubas they have a lil intellect. We are the ones holding this country and as for now we are happy being your Nightmare for one day Another Ojukwu will rise and then it'll be friggin deadly.

Why all the Hate
#ProudlyIgbo
#walksout

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Arlex(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2013
a nigerian has bin killed in a foriegn nd some of u want to start tribal war here. do u knw how many nigerians have bin killed abroad yet nothing has bin done abt it. if u listen to a popular show on d radio on wazobia fm a white man shot a nigerian in dis country and d minister helped him escape white pple sit nd laugh at us dey will say all we need to do is give dem dollars nd dey will shut up..........
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Adindupeter: 8:50am On Nov 08, 2013
azeezhy: We know them. They just cant prosper in their villages. They have to go out to other peoples land. Very soon, they will tell you india is no man's land.
.. People acuse us of being tribalistic in nature because of low lifes like you. Smh!
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by oderemo(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2013
Dude must be the GOAT MINISTER.
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Ekowise(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2013
Nigerians when will you stop hating yourselves and favour foreigners against the people that have the same skinned colour with you. We all know how these Indians use our people as slaves even in our own country because of our useless govt of which in their own country the worst should be expected. Now, just a reprisal by Nigerian on the injustice they received, some Nigerian are blabbing their mouth. When will you leave sentiment, racism n selfishness to wake up to reality for change.
Only God knows what will become the next generation of this country with the kind of foundation we are laying for them.
In all, God bless Nigeria and I am proud to be a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by mvem(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2013
Austine.E:
....whats my own!Nigeria or Nigerians can keep messing up,even when they are killed unjustly else-where by others,their fellow country men rejoices over the death.The good news is that the bad name of Nigeria shld bother Nigerians and nt we Biafrans who are at the verge of having our dream of the 'land of the rising sun',becoming a reality!God Bless Biafra!God Bless the land of our fathers.
....everytin biafra...if u check all dose wey dey protest for india 70% will be igbos.....who does not know dat igbo re the most disunited ethnic group in nigeria.May i see how biafra go work...Igbo man na author of his problem.

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by princesoft6(m): 9:26am On Nov 08, 2013
If am ryt, the post didn't say the "Igbo nigerians" bt Nigerians. Bt we hv tribalize it even to the extent of saying "just as the governor in the west did". Na wa o. Take it easy. This world is big enuf, don't die discriminating. Easy!!

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Ekowise(m): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2013
Nigerians when will you stop hating yourselves and favour foreigners against the people that have the same skinned colour with you. We all know how these Indians use our people as slaves even in our own country because of our useless govt of which in their own country the worst should be expected. Now, just a reprisal by Nigerian on the injustice they received, some Nigerian are blabbing their mouth. When will you leave sentiment, racism n selfishness to wake up to reality for change.
Only God knows what will become of the next generation with the decay foundation we are laying.
God bless Nigeria and I'm a proudly Nigerian.
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Amasuccess: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2013
pompori king: You haven't seen nothing yet.very soon they would protest nak#d and say india is our country too grin

Kia! This set of people. I just hope they don't replicate what 'they' did to that innocent British Soldier.

But guy, we need to constantly pray for beloved country. Nigeria has all it takes to be the beloved of all nations
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by luvdokta: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2013
Nairaland will cause the next civil war in Nigeria. I can see a lot of direct and indirect hate comments against the Igbo tribe by the yorubas and vice versa. I hope Seun does something about this or I would recommend the site be closed down by the fed govt.
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by indoorlove(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Konjour:

Man, how did I generalize? How does 'a lot of' represent the entire populace of the Nigerians who frequent clubs in India? I was in a club all night, saw, and mingled with every single Nigerian in that particular club that night and the next, and how won't you recognize typical Nigerian guys from a short distance off even if you met them loitering on the rings of Saturn, talkless of people you partied and discussed at length with? They operated in gangs and like I said, 98% of the Nigerians in that place at that time then had stuff to deal cuz I saw it, and a similar picture is what obtains in a lot of other clubs, (so I was told by others who've been there too). Read what I wrote again man, perhaps you'd understand properly this time.
ok, thats fair enough, your first post wasn't detailed enough, hence my question..
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Litmus: 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2013
luvdokta: Nairaland will cause the next civil war in Nigeria. I can see a lot of direct and indirect hate comments against the Igbo tribe by the yorubas and vice versa. I hope Seun does something about this or I would recommend the site be closed down by the fed govt.

Most of the people doing that stuff arnt Nigerians, they'd love to cause civil war in Nigeria, that would be a bonus, but that hope by its very nature shows and in dept misunderstanding of Nigeria. They may cause the simple minded or those already hateful to hate this or that tribe and there may be communal fighting from time over land in Nigeria, not because of Niraland, but there will not be a civil war in Nigeria. They should save their fingertips. It wont Happen. Stirring tribalism here on Niraland will only derail threads, which is the main purpose of those foreigners who start this spats. They have multiple ID's. They bring tribe into threads to deflect Nigerians from the true goal of reaching a consensus on international issues. If Nigerians ignore the bate, the poster starts arguing with him/her self using his/her different ID's. And of curse, if your a Youroba, Igbo, Housa and you read thye cussing you get drawn in.

It is more likely that, one day when the number of stupid people in Nigeria far outstrip the wise once, we'll call a conference and separate. When this happens West Africa will breath a sigh of relief that our dominance is over but it wont last long for long because it is then that civil wars may break out withing and among the separate nations that once made up Nigeria. The upheaval will cause a flight of investment capital form the West African region and draw in the Lords of War who benefit from strife in Africa, just as is seen in CAR, Congo etc....

even if this doomsday scenario does not happen, those foreigners that pray for our separation had better be carefuller what they wish for, because If Nigeria separates into Two or even Three parts, the population and economic clout of these nations will still dominate West and central Africa. Actually the resultant Nations may even draw more investment than Nigeria currently does.

And, who knows, those Nations may call themselves North Nigeria, South Nigeria and West Nigeria. So instead of Nigeria or no Nigeria you have three Nigeria's grin grin

so tremble wiv fear at the plethora of 419's and proud black men poncing all over the globe
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by anochuko01(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
dis is funny o. Jst a small group of nigerians 'terrorising' a whole country. They must have heard alot about us, no wonder they are crying out like a day old baby....ahaha
pls dnt send them back home o, food wey dey here never reach us chop o!
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Litmus: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
In reference to the title of this thread: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer!

Is it not ironic and typical of dark-skined Nations whose people desperately seek validation from the white man, that they are quick to ascribe values and attitudes to others which in fact defines them. For instance, nothing so epitomizes Indians than Cancerous. Do a quick research on Nations that host Indians and horrify yourself with their estimation of these very unpleasant people.

1 Like

Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Hexzagon: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2013
grin ;DI love it here because you will always meet the good the bad and the ugly
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by Sike(m): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
Now i believe say Indian no get respect.
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nozzle: Why are we always so quick at tagging eevery act done against blacks racial. Before now did we hear Nigerians were maltreated in India .. No! If the Nigerians were caught dealing drugs so be it?
because am sure they must be wondering wat are the fu'kers doing here aint we super populated already! And that's my question exactly wtf are Nigerians looking for in a country of more than a billion ppl Indians are flooding 9ja everyday cos they know they have better opportunities here, I understand when we go to india for medical reasons but for greener pastures? ? This 'I won travel' mentality is bullshhhht
Please I never heard the protesters were caught dealing drugs. Again, a Nigerian was murdered.
His people protested his murder and they were attacked and tagged drug dealers. I never heard of them with drugs. Haba.
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by everyday: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2013
Na wah ooo.Nigerians abroad don suffer
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by joey2002: 12:34am On Nov 09, 2013
all dese tribalistic ass wipes dat cant achieve anythin for demselves and dey keep on hatin on ACHIEVERS. dey should better start thinkin of how to make dier youth less lazier and start earnin respect not demandin it. stop hatin on d IGBOS hardwork brought us here. Try it, it wont kill u!
Re: Goa Minister Compares Nigerians To Cancer! by donodion(m): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
plaindealer:
OMG, IS IT THIS BAD embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Chairman Tender Letter For Resignation [Unconfirmed] / Why The South-east Will Not Vote Buhari / Sanwo-Olu: Super Eagles Have Found A Home In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.