Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. (3993 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by okogbemyk(m): 8:35am On Nov 07, 2013
I just received a mail from an HR Rep @ Dangote for Sales and Marketing Test to hold in lagos ...........Please who else has the mail let talk.
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by elohorayodele: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2013
I have it too, pls send me ur numb or email privately let's talk
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2013
Hi, so how long does it take for them to call back for interview? Thanks
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by amanze54: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
@okogbemyke
Am invited too. I will send u a mail let us talk
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by amanze54: 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2013
@okogbemyke
This is my mail, amanze54@gmail.com contact me so I will send u d test sample. Am invited too
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by HOLLARAY: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
I need d format too, thx.
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by lanrechelseafc: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
Pls I need the format too. Thnx
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by funmi4(f): 1:31am On Nov 15, 2013
I am too please.

funmiabiola44@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by emmanuel447: 5:27am On Nov 15, 2013
Plz I need d format too. Tkanks. J.emmanuel4real@yahoo.com
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by amanze54: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2013
@ all
Pls I have problem wit my bb mail system now.
D test format is gmat, maths n english n little reasoning. God bless u all
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by amanze54: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2013
Pls I hav problem with my bb mail system. D format s gmat maths and english n little reasoning. God bless u all
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by ADENITAN: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
please send copy of the test sample am invited for it too and am coming from Gombe,thank my email is aretedo@yahoo.com
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by aladdinman: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pls guys send me the test format for dangote test. My email emmanuel.lucas@outlook.com
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by kolaide(m): 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
i will appreciate it you can send a cope to ajani_kola@yahoo.com, you are highly welcome.

thanks
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by jedidiah22(m): 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Thanks
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by Basic(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
jedidiah_22: I wanna gate crash can someone send me the message? 08069635363 or paste full details here
You don't have to gate-crash. Stay within rules, and success will be yours. I wish you all the best.
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by jedidiah22(m): 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Na wa o. It is well!
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by Toyinaborisade: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pls can someone send me all the details of the test including location and date to my emails ennytoyin.aborishade@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by bako52(m): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
kindly assist me too, I was invited too, my own is date is 16th of Nov. 2013. I will appreciate if u can send me d test format. thanks kabirayodeji@yahoo.com
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by izufrank: 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
I was invited too. Am in Enugu but there is no movement accross Anambra (Niger bridge) till morrow evening.

Can i be rescheduled? Some one should help with any info.

Also the i need the test sample too, send to; izufrank@yahoo.com.

God bless u all.
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by donkingblaza: 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
I did my own aptitude test early November 3rd, still waiting for when I will b called for interview
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by tglaz(m): 6:51am On Nov 17, 2013
Please who knows when that of Delta state will hold? Thank you.
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by donkingblaza: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
Seems to b batch by batch
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by iamyet: 7:07am On Nov 19, 2013
Basic:
You don't have to gate-crash. Stay within rules, and success will be yours. I wish you all the best.

So instead of helping him out u choose to preach unsolicited sermon.........mtchewwwwwwwwwwww naija mentality sha.
Dat u got invited isn't a guaranty dat u wil gt d job so relax nd stop playing don

1 Like

Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by izufrank: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
@ Amanze, how was the test? I could not make it that day, got the invite late, and moreso the Niger bridge was blocked cos of the Anambra Election. That prevented me from coming. Any tip as to whether we will be rescheduled? Thanks.

amanze54: @ all
Pls I have problem wit my bb mail system now.
D test format is gmat, maths n english n little reasoning. God bless u all
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by hontimothy: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2013
Pls, i was invited too. pls help me wit d test format. hontimothy@yahoo.com. 08050228933. wat shud i expect? thks
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by hontimothy: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2013
Pls, i was invited too. Date: 23rd nov. pls help me wit d test format. hontimothy@yahoo.com. 08050228933. wat shud i expect? because am in portharcourt now. thks
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
This sales job I hope say no be waka up and down job and no be say na commission?. It is well o...

The level of motivation to read and prepare will be facilitated by good samaritans who have grapevine knowledge of Dangotes selection process and pay.

Too many giant companies that are dwarfs when it comes to staff welfare packages.

Let's all go there and excel in hope and faith sha and in confidence.
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by Muttex(m): 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
I just got the invitation now. kindly inbox me the test format for dangote at akano4good@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by izufrank: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2013
House nobody has responded either to the call for queston format/structure nor what/areas which qestions are coming from.

Pls those who have written theirs tell me what the experience is like. 08184666067

Thanks
Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by ritze(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
4 sections

1st section is function specific (quite easy 20 question) more of pricing and marketing stuff

2nd section is verbal reasoning (synonyms,short comprehension etc. 30question)

3rd section. Is critical reasoning (20question)

4th section is mathematics (focus on pipe wahala and travelling to d north east stuff etc) 30question

Duration 1hr 30min

The test is easy..section 3 and 4 are quite technical so u need 2 be fast to finish up before time..its the normal Gmat stuff

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Sales And Marketing Aptitude Test. by Xtaceeey: 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
U guys gettin d invites weekly so, hw una dey apply? Can u share pls? Nd don't say sm1 dropped ur cv pls or u can't remember hw u applied, cuz dats d reigning tin,.. Jst be truthful. Tanxxx

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landmark University Salary Scale / How Much Does DSTV Pay Call Centre Agent? Who Has An Idea Please? / Oildata Inc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.