Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Did You Remember Any Christmas You Did Not Wear New Cloth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Remember Any Christmas You Did Not Wear New Cloth? (567 Views)

Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? / Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Remember Any Christmas You Did Not Wear New Cloth? by Omooba77: 9:40am On Nov 07, 2013
Christmas is coming and as a kid; did you ever cried your parents didn't buy you Christmas cloth?
Re: Did You Remember Any Christmas You Did Not Wear New Cloth? by iphedahyor(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2013
Yeah!!....mum and dad too will never and can never 4get wat I did
Re: Did You Remember Any Christmas You Did Not Wear New Cloth? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2013
I can't remember the christmas I wore new cloth. To me all days are the same. Its same old shit just a different day
Re: Did You Remember Any Christmas You Did Not Wear New Cloth? by Omooba77: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
iphedahyor: Yeah!!....mum and dad too will never and can never 4get wat I did
Please tell what you did...................You destroy things..........................
Re: Did You Remember Any Christmas You Did Not Wear New Cloth? by obialfa: 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
ULSHERLAN: I can't remember the christmas I wore new cloth. To me all days are the same. Its same old shit just a different day

You were a rich man's son then.

We kept the best sunday clothes locked with "camfer" to repel cockroaches. We always wore patched shorts from older siblings. The only new clothes we had were during christmas and our papa better not miss it because that will be the following year's sunday wear.

I thank Satan everyday that my children will not go through such.
Re: Did You Remember Any Christmas You Did Not Wear New Cloth? by Omooba77: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
obi alfa:

You were a rich man's son then.

We kept the best sunday clothes locked with "camfer" to repel cockroaches. We always wore patched shorts from older siblings. The only new clothes we had were during christmas and our papa better not miss it because that will be the following year's sunday wear.

I thank Satan everyday that my children will not go through such.
You are right,we keep our new Xmas clothes well,if oil pour on it,you will receive back hand.........
Re: Did You Remember Any Christmas You Did Not Wear New Cloth? by Omooba77: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2013
I just remembered this morning; one of the years the tailor did not finish my Christmas cloth, I cried till everybody came from church, I went and hid behind the house, I did not enjoy that year pounded yam and egusi soup.................
Re: Did You Remember Any Christmas You Did Not Wear New Cloth? by Omooba77: 1:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
Tailors and Christmas;they know they will not finish the clothes, yet they will not say so, I cant count the number of times my parents needed to fight at the tailors shop..................
Re: Did You Remember Any Christmas You Did Not Wear New Cloth? by Omooba77: 4:18am On Dec 07, 2013
I remember the Christmas that Tunde the tailor burnt my clothe!!!!
Re: Did You Remember Any Christmas You Did Not Wear New Cloth? by Omooba77: 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
God thank you, God bless my parents; they tried but being teachers couldn't stretch themselves much...............Christmas
Re: Did You Remember Any Christmas You Did Not Wear New Cloth? by Omooba77: 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2013
Years a go like this I will be praying for tailor to finish our clothes.Oh God thank you; sometimes the tailor will make same size for I and my sibilings, my mother will use blade, scissors and thread to do the amendment...................Merry Christmas to you alll

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Many Nairalanders Not Keen About The Glorious Rapture? / Prayers 4 Ur Financial Increase / "What Are Idle Words (Matthew 12:36)?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.