Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nairaland Christian Fellowship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian Fellowship (440 Views)

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Christian Fellowship by boay(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2013
"Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ." (Galatians 6:2).

"And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another." (Romans 15:14).

"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord." (Colossians 3:16).

Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ, as we all know that the internet is becoming a 'world' entirely on it own and it contains all sorts of profane and immoral practices and contents. It is important for us to use the medium to our advantage. Remember Christ said He is sending us as sheep amidst the wolves so we need to be as wise as serpent and as gentle as dove.

All these and many others prompted me to open this thread so as to help one another with words of encouragement, share Biblical revelations, answer questions and provide solutions to problems as God will be helping us.

Please kindly feel free to ask questions, ask for help, share Biblical revelations, words of encouragement and lots more.

Please 'INTRUDERS' beware!!!

ONLY FOR CHRISTIANS AND CHRIST LOVERS

I pray that many will benefit from this thread and it will achieve the purpose of God.
THANKS
Re: Nairaland Christian Fellowship by Study4christ: 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
This good,ok nd alright￴ we say kudos to you boay'' I pray the spirit of God wil not depart from you￴￴
Am whole heartedly following
Re: Nairaland Christian Fellowship by tobechi74: 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
Any tithe?
Re: Nairaland Christian Fellowship by boay(m): 10:21am On Nov 08, 2013
tobechi74: Any tithe?
Funny one. NO TITHE, NO OFFERING
Re: Nairaland Christian Fellowship by Study4christ: 9:14am On Nov 22, 2013
What is the mode of worshio here please?
Re: Nairaland Christian Fellowship by boay(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2013
Study4christ: What is the mode of worshio here please?
Mode of worship? Hummm forget.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 9th 0f November 2013 / Stop Boasting / Welcome To December 2013: Show Gratitude To God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.