Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,506 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:25 AM

Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) (2471 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by Naofficial: 10:06am On Nov 07, 2013
Quite funny I must say, but if am asked to give it a name I would give it, “Chilling with Jesus”….the Best PhotoShop Ever. Well the best is one we haven’t seen yet, and it’s still to come, but with this hmmm. Please give it a name… You like?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by Jenticles(f): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2013
Lol
Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by weazley(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2013
where iz zit.naw
Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by Escalze(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2013
Could that be heaven?
Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by Naofficial: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2013
Escalze: Could that be heaven?
na hell fire
Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by premlove(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
Wow wounderful
Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by IAMBREEZY: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
like seriously.
Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by icebebe(f): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
rubbish,looks too fake

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by homesteady(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
And what's funny here?
Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by Danhumprey: 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
icebebe: rubbish,looks too fake
What is wrong with you? Can't you comprehend? The OP admit that the pix is photoshop,meaning it is fake. What then is your ranting about? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by asanchez(m): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by icebebe(f): 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
Danhumprey: What is wrong with you? Can't you comprehend? The OP admit that the pix is photoshop,meaning it is fake. What then is your ranting about? undecided
lol,stop pourin ur fraustration on me mbok,i am nt d cause of ASUU strike
Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by Danhumprey: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
icebebe: lol,stop pourin ur fraustration on me mbok,i am nt d cause of ASUU strike
My frustration? How am I 'frustrated'? By the way,that's not how they spell frustration. And also 'ASUU' is an acronym and as such is written in bold letter: ASUU. See ur life? grin
Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by Dannylux: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Danhumprey: My frustration? How am I 'frustrated'? By the way,that's not how they spell frustration. And also 'ASUU' is an acronym and as such is written in bold letter: ASUU. See ur life? grin

why evils?
Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by Danhumprey: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dannylux:

why evils?
I'm not being evil,Danny. She started it. embarassed
Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by icebebe(f): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
Danhumprey: My frustration? How am I 'frustrated'? By the way,that's not how they spell frustration. And also 'ASUU' is an acronym and as such is written in bold letter: ASUU. See ur life? grin
nwa teacher
Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by Escalze(m): 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
Naofficial:
na hell fire
if hell dey like that all man for dey sin dey go ni
Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by tope3x(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
I still don't understand why some people will never appreciate the good work of others...This is a good photoshop.@op..I love this
Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by Brimmie(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
Poor!! undecided
Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
What's wrong with these guys? He called it a photoshop. Do you expect it to be real?
Re: Checkout The Nigerian Best Photoshop Ever(lol) by dridowu: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Comment just for God sake

(1) (Reply)

Tv Monitors For Sale @ Reduced Price(flat Screen) / Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use / Customize Your Brand,clothings And Promotional Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.