Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

An Advice Is Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Advice Is Needed (859 Views)

Got A Job In Anambra But Need An Advice / Ur Advice Is Highly Nided..am Going Gaga / Pls My Good People Drop An Advice For Me, I just started myself employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice Is Needed by sleem143(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2013
Good day people, pls I got an email with the followin details

ONGRATULATIONS

You have been shortlisted for an interview/job briefing with us at   8/10 Salamotu Eniola Street, Off Layi Oyekanmi str.,CKC Catholic Church, Ilasa, Sadiku b/stop.LAGOS

Description
From oshodi take a bus going to Hassan, use the pedestrian bridge to cross over,take a bike to the above address
From mile2 take a bus going to sadiku,stop by ecobank/diamond bank take a bike to the above address
DATE; FRIDAY NOVEMBER 2013
TIME; 9 A.M

NOTE;

YOU MUST REPORT TO THE VENUE WITH YOUR CREDENTIALS AND A PRINTOUT OF THIS INVITE

REGARDS
OLX.TEAM
JOB REFERENCE- T.HRM/VHRCS/1

Pls I just wanna knw weda they re for real or mayb anyone has gotten the same mail b4. Pls ur responses re needed asap. Tnx
Re: An Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
OP
did you apply to that job?
cant you see that they dont even mention the job position?
then read the following page to see how many like you have been scammed from that EXACT SAME ADDRESS: https://www.nairaland.com/968512/list-fake-employment-companies-stay/42
Re: An Advice Is Needed by rmgbemeje: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
I know of a company called OLX, it is an online site where you can buy and sell. But i don't know if it is the same company, you can visit their website http://www./ or call the number that sent you the text message to be sure. All the best
Re: An Advice Is Needed by sleem143(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
rmgbemeje: I know of a company called OLX, it is an online site where you can buy and sell. But i don't know if it is the same company, you can visit their website http://www./ or call the number that sent you the text message to be sure. All the best
I tink d mssg was sent as a bulk sms cos I cud nt see any number xcpet HR-DEPT n at d end of d sms they wrote regards olx team nigeria HRM/VHRCS/1, dunno wat dat means. Tnx for d reply tho, rily appreciate
Re: An Advice Is Needed by sleem143(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
MRbrownJAY: OP
did you apply to that job?
cant you see that they dont even mention the job position?
then read the following page to see how many like you have been scammed from that EXACT SAME ADDRESS: https://www.nairaland.com/968512/list-fake-employment-companies-stay/42
I didn't apply oo wich is why I was surprised wen I got the sms n mail. Av bin gettin a lot of such sms lately, I went to one n I was asked to pay 8500 for partnership/license certificate, had to leave wen it got to dat stage. Tnx bro for the reply
Re: An Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
sleem143:
I didn't apply oo wich is why I was surprised wen I got the sms n mail. Av bin gettin a lot of such sms lately, I went to one n I was asked to pay 8500 for partnership/license certificate, had to leave wen it got to dat stage. Tnx bro for the reply

if you have not applied then it is a scam, unless employers in your area now want ANYONE to fill their position.

(1) (Reply)

New Mega Company In Nigeria In Need Of Workers / Vacancy In An E-commerce Company / Contact Centre/customer Service Representatives Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.