Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Ten In One Package/free Two - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Ten In One Package/free Two (555 Views)

Xmas Bonus Plus Free Two E-books / Xmas Bonus For All Plus Free Two Great E-books / "small Business Package Free" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ten In One Package/free Two by kingssmith(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2008
fellow Nigerians i just want to introduce you to
some little things that can help you may be, one of you would have being looking for a relevant opportunity so i decide helping people.
limit the search and stress because thats what i passed through myself before i could lay
my hands on genuine contacts like the ones i listed below.

(1) make up to $9000 monthly, with zero capital

(2)make $150 daily paying $75 only

(3)make up to $400 daily investing $10 minimum

(4) make $100000 in less than six month investing $1000

(5) get a visa to UK/Eur in less that 3wk

(6) get a study visa to UK/EUR in less 3months

(7)trade for ex without loss using a software even as a learner.

(coolmake 3.5% profit of your investment daily minimum investment $10

(9)make 50% of your investment monthly minimum investment $10000

(10) make $69 reading mails

first ten enquiries will get this for free,full package on how to get your website and make money from it, and one on-line link that actually pays, and how to get a credit card you can use in buying products on-line.some people actually have met with me and i think they can say i never failed them, like i said before i got some of my packages from fellow nairalanders here.so i decide to make it ten in one package for you all.if you won,t believe me why not come try the free offers first?

contacts 08089068187 or clemsmith82@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Attension Information Marketers / Event Manager / Become Financially Independent With The Hottest Online Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.