Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,581 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Which Song Would You Ban? - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Song Would You Ban? (17417 Views)

Which Song Made Your 2015? / Which Song Are You Currently Using As Your Ringtone. / Which Song Is Playing In Your Head At This Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Would You Ban? by jessicabanks: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2013
kambili999: for naija, dem plenty ooo... Firstly, dat guy who had dreds then switched to low cut 'timaya' n his 'bumbum'... Wizkid's songs re nxt, kcee, oh jeez...wat is limpopo
hahaha
Re: Which Song Would You Ban? by classicladyk(f): 9:30am On Nov 11, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]everytin concerning whizkid.. I dnt lyk dat guy,, i also dnt lyk dis song by flavour called UKWUSARAMBARA.... BOTH musicians FREAKS ME
Re: Which Song Would You Ban? by sinola(m): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2013
Big uppsss for naija songz......Nijjaz are full of pretence.Let the acclaimed righteous caste a stone first
Re: Which Song Would You Ban? by NorseGod: 1:17am On Nov 12, 2013
P-Square and all their songs for copy right infringement. The rate they are going hell will freeze over before they will sing a song with their own original beat and not the one they copied off another person's song.
Kenny St Brown: Shouting and/screaming like a banshee does not qualify as singing anywhere in the world. Make dem ban her herself, she behaves like there are naked electrical wires touching themselves in her anus.
Anything remotely connected to Tonto Dike(even her acting is shyte)
Anything Timaya is singing these days
Iyanya and his stiff waist
Brother Limpopo. I no even remember im name. Make e stop to dey bleach sef.
D-Prince should be banned from music period. Na only height e get, without shades e resemble one of the lions from voltron
Miley Cyrus: Can anyone be more desperate for attention like this little giraffe?.
Mochedah, Azeezat, St Janet and Maheeda abi na wetin she dey call herself.
DBanj until he re-unites with Don Jazzy. His recent songs show who the real talent is.
I dont know what Wande Coal has been sniffing or smoking. Cos he must have been on some serious spirit leaves for him to go into a studio and come out with that nonsense called Babyface.
Wiz Kid for just being an ass
Skelewu: What is So'ko do'wo?
Basically every prick with toto song and corresponding video playing out there should be banned. Every talentless excuse that gets into the studio and puts together pointless words (and grunts) with one mumu beat or even tight beat, they should all be banned.Really is it only sex they know about?. Which one be all the yansh for all the videos, those girls no get house when dem commot from? Why must we copy every nonsense done in the west sef? angry[/color][color=#000099]

1 Like

Re: Which Song Would You Ban? by NorseGod: 1:31am On Nov 12, 2013
ojimbo: Music is corrupting the world, but thanks to the lives of 2face, psaquare, and other gospel music actors, beacuse you see them hardly play nonsence like davido, lil wanye, rick ross, olamide and majority of nigerian and amarican muscians

You go school at all?.
Please define who or what is a music actor.
Are you saying 2face and P-Square sing gospel?If your answer is yes, what galaxy are you from?.
Are you also aware that it is not by force to comment on things you have little or no knowledge about?.
And there is something called google, you can try using it anytime.
Re: Which Song Would You Ban? by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2013
I will Ban Timaya,Kcee & many more Artiste..
If i start namin d songs i want 2 Ban,we no go commot hia today.

Re: Which Song Would You Ban? by juiceyjay(m): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2013
Mtchewww undecided una just dey here they form music professors.which one una don sing? Make una enter studio boot make we see how una own go be.ona go yab am finish enter club go dance am.player haters keep it up:::as for dat guy wey dey diss rayce-jack sparrow if u no like am go baff on top transformer abeg cos as i talkn naw dat song is my rave of d moment. Bizzy body bad belly people keep up d good work.like say wizkid and co send una.mtcheww:p

Re: Which Song Would You Ban? by ekenemeks(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
this is good music and fantastic video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH_Odbv19Fk
Re: Which Song Would You Ban? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Caro by Wizkid, i hate that song............Am looking for Caro. how does that concerns the listener?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akon's Story: " Sorry, Blame It On Me." / DOWNLOAD Gospel:sheks Jp - Corona Virus[mp3] / TY Bello Features Sinach On Her New Coming Worship Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.