Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) (34761 Views)

This Is A Convince Reason Why She Embraces Islam / Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) / US Christian-Jewish Actor, Director Sean Stone Embraces Islam In Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
Pope touch d guy--they say na publicity stunt
Pope ignore d guy-- then go say e wicked
Pope go heal now then go say na staged performance.

Xtians bashing Xtians.... Other religions dey laugh grin grin grin

Even if he no heal am physically, d man will surely feel a sense of relief...

3 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
Maybe ur pastors can teach our priests how to get power and do sharp sharp fake miracle!
U and ur likes are not even sheep but GOATS!

WHξξ∟s:

When your book say you can do greater miracles than christ
, an instant healing to a neurofibromatosis patient is not a big deal

What was the popes motive in the first place? A gimmick to make the sheep commend his gesture?

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2013
Ur pastors are healing sick pple yet the world is filled with sick and deformed pple dying in their thousands everyday..or is the miracle reserved for the few goats who pay tithe?
All thanks to Indian gods! Protestants have done notin but made mockery of christianity.
Fake pastors only in Nigeria and Ghana!!

Joagbaje:

Did pope heal the man or it's just show of piety. If that's the case it's empty publicity . The pastors you are condemning and criticizing are busy healing sick people. Before you criticise or condemn others you should have something better to offer.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by ojeffo: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
Joagbaje:

Firstly a pastor or christian can heal the sick or cast out devils . It's a command Ftom God.

See the instruction Jesus gave.

Matthew 10:8
Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils:freely ye have received, freely give.

Did the pope cast out the devil ?

Bring the man over to Nigeria and see how the devils get cast out by the ministers you are criticizing .

That's catholic style . Laying empty hands on empty head it's not bible.

Besides pastors do lay hands on sick . Except if they are many. You heal the sick by laying hands and you drive out devils by command . It's not every sick case that requires hand laying . Jesus didn't lay hands on every body.

I don't have any problem if you pope is busy taking photos with leepers , that's his business . But don't use is to judge others because that's not Jesus command . HEAL THE SICK , CAST OUT DEVILS.

Does your pope fly commercial plane? They even have to custom build a special bullet proof car for him, what's the name again? Popecade or something . Whatever.

I don't have problem with your rejoicing over public photograph . It's good pope packaging . But if you want to criticise others by using your photograph as standard for Christianity Think twice . Ministers do touch when such need arise but it's a touch for cure.
HOW OLD IS DS FOOL ....UR FOOLISHNESS IS CONTAGIOUS

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by texazzpete(m): 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

I dey O! grin
No mind dem, they're just been hypnotic about the whole stuff!
While it's not a bad thing to embrace the afflicted!
Why make so much hype out of it? undecided
What about a much more effective hug/touch of faith to heal?
Have we thrown that in the trashcan too?
Na wa for this people O! shocked
They also failed to realize that most of us moved from orthodox homes into the prosperously glorious christianity! grin grin grin

So we can chalk it up to extreme wickedness on your part that there are still thousands of sickened, diseased people suffering in lagos when you're around?
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
texazzpete:

So we can chalk it up to extreme wickedness on your part that there are still thousands of sickened, diseased people suffering in lagos when you're around?

Abeg help me tell themooo.we even have handicapped beggers begging in front of their churches
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by Gombs(m): 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2013
texazzpete:

What abt you?
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by Raemond(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
There are lot of fake churches and pastors in Nigeria and the world today, because we christians have lost the true meaning of christianity. Christianity is not all about casting out demons and peforming miracles. The Bible said that christ came so that we can have life and have it abundantly. God is more concerned about we being in peace with him & ofcourse He is also concerned with our physical lives here on earth. I'll rather advice us all to keep in mind that not all that glitters is gold, and not only God performs miracles.
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
texazzpete:

SMH undecided How myopic?!
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by rammytt(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
Pope Francis has made humility d conerstone of his papacy.hw i wish we could imbibe dis virtue of humility,charity and love he displays

D picture dat caught my eyes is dat young boy dat clung to pope's legs.i was told he refused to leave d stage and also sat on d potiff's white chair..just imagine dat happenin ova here!.This was witnessed live by a nairalander(dat's him with d pope)

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by cyco05: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2013
your faith has set you free! "Go home and sin no more...." While little chidren in nairaland battle for church supremacy. Love wins and the pope has shown a great example of how love heals.
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by Boyooosa(m): 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
d disease is genetic and not contagious, by now we suppose don know the world/christian politics na..... d guy is smart to do dat becos he is informed.
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by ini4brandon(m): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
tobechi74: I dear pastor adeboye to touch a leprocy patient
its different, leprosy is contagious.
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by freecocoa(f): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
Chai jesus!

Just imagine what supposed christians are saying here, so the deformed man must be healed instantly before the pope's good work can be seen? May God forgive all of you.

The days of pope francis shall be long, he has a heart of gold and his blessings will keep multiplying.

Publicity or not, how many of you hediots spewing nonsense can go near that man let alone kiss him(publicity stunt or not)? bunch of ignorant nitwits.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by marymarcel009: 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
Joagbaje:

Good question . Godliness is not by laying empty hand on empty head. It's by demonstration of power of christ through healing . Anybody can touch . Nurses of better in dressing wounds
. U must b a Dewils incarnate I cn see it in u,wnda wot u luk like wucked hrt.may thonda strike ur mouth dia

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by caesaraba(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
freecocoa: Chai jesus!

Just imagine what supposed christians are saying here, so the deformed man must be healed instantly before the pope's good work can be seen? May God forgive all of you.

The days of pope francis shall be long, he has a heart of gold and his blessings will keep multiplying.

Publicity or not, how many of you hediots spewing nonsense can go near that man let alone kiss him(publicity stunt or not)? bunch of ignorant nitwits.

I just tire for these folks.
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by candor4(f): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2013
Anti christ...............catholics u guys r blind...........no hard feelings............
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by jjwaterfalls(f): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2013
tobechi74: I dear pastor adeboye to touch a leprocy patient

All I can say is may God forgive you angry
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by texazzpete(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:

SMH undecided How myopic?!

TRANSLATED: "I have no intelligent answer to give so I'll spring for the cop-out mild insult"

cheesy
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by texazzpete(m): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
Gombs:

What abt you?

Oh, but you're the one that has been incessantly posting that there is no point having any interaction with any of the sick, diseased and disfigured member of our society unless you're 'healing them', aren't you?

So since you accuse the Pope of bringing 'empty hands' (insinuating your hands are full), is it a lack of Christian charity that makes you not go all out, healing all the sick and suffering around you?
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by obi123: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2013
life is too damn short to always have an issue with everything, whether its a publicity stunt or not , it was a nice gesture from one living soul to another ,one human to another , in a world where no one hardly acknowledges each other anymore ,, in a me me me world, in a world where only God knows when last the poor man was embraced like a human being and not treated as freak to be avoided at all cost .
IT IS SIMPLY A NICE GESTURE, Christ remains the head of the catholic church , the pope is only a disciple.Why some people stupidly expect him to act as God baffles me. even the pope will be judged on the last day

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by obi123: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2013
tumababa: Pope touch d guy--they say na publicity stunt
Pope ignore d guy-- then go say e wicked
Pope go heal now then go say na staged performance.

Xtians bashing Xtians.... Other religions dey laugh grin grin grin

Even if he no heal am physically, d man will surely feel a sense of relief...

it is really exhausting honestly , you do- problem , you no do -problem , person just tire.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by godsI(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
WHξξ∟s:
Was the man healed? I didn't see that in the news.
Myopic dullard, all you seek is instant healing, regardless of the source.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2013
caesaraba:

So in your pastor-worshipping, babalawo-Christianity, miracle-seeking mind, once a man of God touches a sick person, healing must occur? You Protestant swine have really twisted Christianity to mean something else. Acts of love such as this one displayed by the Pope no longer count. It's just heal me and let me go. 3 for 10 naira.

Since you read my comments without understanding and decided to use your withered hands and write this rubbish, proudly displaying your abundant stupidity, let me tell you now, you're a M.O.R.O.N! Mtchewwww
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by godsI(m): 6:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
candor4: Anti christ...............catholics u guys r blind...........no hard feelings............
Candor? A befitting name judging from your utterance, though not without the absence of parental discipline.
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by Kennyroy24(f): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2013
hahahahaha me just dey observe ni shocked
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by caesaraba(m): 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2013
Amaaskia:

Since you read my comments without understanding and decided to use your withered hands and write this rubbish, proudly displaying your abundant stupidity, let me tell you now, you're a M.O.R.O.N! Mtchewwww

Hehehehehe grin grin no be small thing.
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2013
Gombs:
And they don't know I know catholism more than most (if not all) of them do.
Funny you know that much, yet can't spell it correctly. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by Kennyroy24(f): 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
Tinyemeka:
Funny you know that much, yet can't spell it correctly. undecided

na by spelling?
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by koladebrainiac(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2013
Joagbaje:

Did pope heal the man or it's just show of piety. If that's the case it's empty publicity . The pastors you are condemning and criticizing are busy healing sick people. Before you criticise or condemn others you should have something better to offer.
you are liar. all those pastors are fake. they paid actors to act the whole things . its always 0.5 percent chances of healing in their churches . they sell the handkerchiefs that are fake and stage all the drama. example is that pastor Mouka or Lazarous of Lord chosen . pope on show a demo of what world should look like. society free from class . not all those penticostal churches that have Bodyguard arround them
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by koladebrainiac(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2013
joel lala:

I am nt against the catholic church but the funny thing about most people is that all this is publicity stunt without them knowing..at the end the man was not healed...people here amazed at what the pope did are funny to me..why? Becos what the pope did by touching the sickman is what various nurses and doctors have being doing since even more yet they were nt amazed by that...SMH..

Click here to see some amazing facts about popes, catholic church and the vatican.. www.nairaland.com/1507330/amazing-facts-pope-roman-catholic
pope blessed them.you are looking for miracle and vision? that's vision,that's miracle.
Re: Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2013

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey, Dunsin Oyekan, Mercy Chinwo, Peter Obi At Unusual Praise 2022 / RCCG Offers To Help Nigerians In Libya / Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.