Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Badt Female Teacher, Apkors And Principal - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Badt Female Teacher, Apkors And Principal (1087 Views)

Akpors And Principal / Smart Apkors / Apkors Get Seduced By Ekaite...funniest Joke Ever Damn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Badt Female Teacher, Apkors And Principal by PromiseJonah(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
A female teacher,was having a problem with Akpors in her class of 3rd grade. Akpors said 'M'am, I should b in 4th grade, i'm smarter than my sis & she's in the 4th grade'. The M'am {Teacher} had heard enough of his complains & took Akpors 2 the Principal's office. She explained everything 2 the Principal who decided 2 test Akpors with some questions that a 4th grade should know. Principal: What's 3 + 3? Akpors: 6 Principal: 6 + 6? Akpors: 12 & so on.. The Principal asked the boy many questions & Akpors got them right. The Principal then asked M'am 2 send Akpors 2 4th grade. M'am decided 2 ask some more questions & the Principal agreed. M'am: What does a cow have 4 of, that I've only 2 of? Akpors: Legs M'am: What's in ur pants that u have but I dont have? Akpors: Pockets M'am: What starts wit a C & ends with T, is hairy, oval, delicious & contains thin whitish liquid? Akpors: Coconut M'am: What goes in hard & pink then comes out soft & sticky? The principal's eyes open really wide,but b4 he could stop the answer, the boy was taking charge. Akpors: Bubble Gum M'am: U stick ur poles inside me. U tie me down 2 get me up, I get wet b4 u do. What am I? Akpors: Tent The principal was looking restless M'am: A finger goes in me. U fiddle with me when u're bored. The best man always has me 1st n what am I? Akpors: Wedding Ring M'am: I come in many sizes. When Ï'm not well, I drip. When u blow me,u feel good? Akpors: Nose M'am: I've a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates,I come with a quiver Akpors:Arrow M'am: What starts wit 'F' & ends with a 'K' & if u dont get it, u've 2 use ur hand? Akpors:Fork M'am: Whats it that all men have,it's longer in some men than others,the Pope doesn't use his & a man gives it 2 his wife after marriage? Akpors: Surname M'am: What part of the man has no bone, but has muscles with a lot of veins like pumpin & is responsible 4 making love? Akpors: Heart The principal breathed a sigh of relief & told the teacher:- 'Send Akpors 2 University, I got the last

source: www.fb.com/promisejonah4all

Re: Badt Female Teacher, Apkors And Principal by ajasbaba(m): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
nice joke

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Swedish Marriage / Bomb Blast In Kaduna, Emergency Cars Break Down / Photo Of The Day: See What This Matured Cattle Rearer Is Doing To This Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.