Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Why Do You Like Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do You Like Nairaland? (472 Views)

What Will You Like Nairaland To Upgrade? / Hey Gals. Bolex, Diddy4T or Hush: Who Do You Like Best And Why? / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Like Nairaland? by proselector: 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
I have many reasons to like nairaland.com
but these are just a few reasons:
1. The design. I so much love the look of nairaland from every angle and its features like followed post, likes, etc kudos to seun and his team

2. Comments: The funny comments on nairaland sometime makes me want to go through all of them

3. User names: Some user names can just be imagined, some can never be. I think I was blank when I choosed mine, cos it has nothing to do with my name

4. Please add yours
Re: Why Do You Like Nairaland? by Idrismusty97(m): 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
1.The only forum you can be banned till 2041

2.If you search your username in google the first site you will see is Nairaland. (making you feel like a celebrity)

3.Everyone is working for tecno in phone section

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Many Min Do Use It The Toilet / Re-emergence Of Police Check Points / What To Do If A Dog Attacks You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.