Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Imsu Post Ume Update - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imsu Post Ume Update (11651 Views)

Imsu Post Utme 2012//2013 / Imsu Post Ume Result Is Out / Imo State University Post Ume Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imsu Post Ume Update by jlee(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2008
Greetings to all nairaland fans

Pls i do sincerly need an update on Imo state University Post UME

God be with all Post UMites

1 Like

Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by adventure(m): 7:38am On Jul 14, 2008
No post UME exam for IMSU candidates,
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by lotex(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2008
Hey guy, what proof can u give on this, couse i have gone to the school, cant locate the exact source of the information. May be that must be a rumoure, i guese.
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by Mikey(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2008
That is true, there will be no post ume for IMSU. I met a professor there who confirmed it. We should start making merriment.
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by deleson: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2008
From a speculation I heard,which I did't confirm,it says the school will conduct her post-ume exercise on the 23rd of july.

But then,you can confirm from their website.
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by jlee(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2008
An update from a relaible source told me that there would be no PUME but rather a supplimentary list
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by lotex(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2008
Men, imsu post UME form will be out on Wed 30th july 2008, Just be prepared. From the masters of IMSU i.e Prof.
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by chukxy44(m): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2008
Pls, if u have a reliable information as regards IMSU- post UME, give me ur number, or call me on 08060539087, chukxy2003@yahoo.com
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by nnodimije: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2008
Pls can someone in the house give us info concerning imsu, it is my first choice in ume exams. I sincerely need info about imsu and there post-ume exams. You can as well send to my e-mail i.j4edu@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by nnodimije: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2008
pls is there no body that can help.
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by jlee(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2008
Pls why is everyone driving me nuts wit different info, am seriously confused on which to accept now.
Pls do us all a favour and give concreat and geniue info only
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by nnodimije: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2008
Pls when will the supplimentary form be on sell. Am from N.O.Local Governmt.Area What is there cut-off mark
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by nnodimije: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2008
What is happening in IMSU.
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2008
askme:

IMSU is admitting those who score 170 and above in jamb and put IMSU as their first choose, so this is the Good news i have for you.

So anyone with that score gets admitted? You sure? So 1,000 students for first yr classes be that.
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by nnodimije: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2008
askme are u a studernt of imsu. If u are pls give us update. Na waaaaaaaaaaaooo.
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by desertboom(m): 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2008
IMO STATE UNIVERSITY HAVE JUST KICK OFF THE SALES OF SUPLEMENTARY FORMS FOR THE BEBIFITS OF THOSE THAT DIDN'T MEET-UP DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF POINT.
HOWEVER, IF YOU SCORE 170 AND ABOVE YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PURCHASE THE FORM FOR CONSIDERATION. IT STARTS YESTERDAY 19-AUGUST-2008 BUT I DON'T KNOW THE CLOSING DATE YET. YOU MAY CALL ME FOR MORE INFO BUT NO MID NIGHT CALLS 08032360775
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by cmon(m): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2008
The sister university to FUTO, Imo state university (IMSU), has begun the sale of their supplementary forms for admission into the 2008/2009 academic session. Forms can be purchased at Intercontinental Bank, Owerri.

For more information or detailed help, you can call 08034925999.

Extracted from http://www..com/futo/news/784

You can still follow the link.
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by education1: 3:07pm On May 22, 2009
HELLO GUYS,
I WANT TO INFORM ALL PROSPECTIVE IMSU CANDIDATES HERE THAT THE SCHOOL HAS STOPPED THE SCHEDULE OF PUME.
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by FATBIAN: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2009
hey guys, i wish to the imsu post ume, but from what i'm hearing, there will be no post ume. But if there is any latest, lets continue to keep in touch, thanks
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by Freerhyme1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2009
Guyz IMSU has started selling their supplementary forms. U should go and get yours now. The Form is sold for 4000-5000naira, no specific price yet.
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by emzythonio(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2009
please what is the cut off mark for imsu and is there going to be post ume this year
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by Freerhyme1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2009
emzythonio:

please what is the cut off mark for imsu and is there going to be post ume this year

No, their would be no PUME exam this year, but wht they r selling is supplemetary form. U can get yours from Banks in Owerri @ the rate of 4000-5000naira no specific price now. And as 4 the cutoff its 170 and above.
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by declandu: 4:51pm On Jun 25, 2009
NA WAOOOO, WETIN I GO BELIEVE NOW
MY NAME IS DECLAN, I LIVE IN LAGOS AND I CHOOSE IMSU AS FIRST CHOICE, I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD COME DOWN TO IMO-STATE TO LIVE JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO GET INFO ON IMSU

THERE IS NO INFORMATION AT ALL AND I CAN NOT EVEN ACCESS THE IMSU WEBSITE,

I BEG OOOO, WETIN IMO STATE GOVERNMENT DEY DOO

WHY IS IT THAT ALL THE SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA HAS CONDUCTED/CONDUCTING THEIR EXAMU BUT NOTING DEY SHOW FOR IMSU,
WHAT IS GOING ON?

IF U HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON THE DATE OF POST JAMB, SEND ME AN URGENT EMAIL ON DECLANDU@YAHOO.COM

Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by cmon(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2009
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by Donstan1: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2009
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by nwaanyioma: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2009
my brother applied for Sociology at Imsu. He scored 221 but the cut off mark is 230. What do you advise him to do? Should he go ahead and buy the Post UME form. Please help asap since the form is available for only a week.
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by Emma1234: 10:19am On Jun 07, 2010
HI,

I WILL LIKE TO USE THIS FORUM TO ASSIST ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS OF OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY.
FIRST, I WILL LIKE TO CONGRATULATE THOSE WHO HAD EXCELLENT SCORES IN THEIR JAMB-UTME EXAMS.
THE CUT-OFF MARK FOR THIS YEAR'S ADMISSION HAVE BEEN DECLARED TO BE 200 UPWARD AND 240 FOR MBBS. I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT KNOWN AS SOON AS IT IS DECLARED FOR THE POST UME STUFF.
WE ARE NOT YET SURE OF THE POST JAMB RUMOUR, IF IT WILL HOLD OR NOT, BUT EFFORT WILL BE MADE TO PASS IT ACROSS AS SOON AS IT IS CONFIRMED. YOU CAN ASK YOUR QUESTIONS HERE AS EFFORTS WILL BE MADE TO PROVIDE ANSWERS TO THEM

WISHING YOU WELL AS YOU ASPIRE TO BECOME ONE OF THE STUDENTS' THAT MATTER (TO THE NEWLY CREATED SKOOL).
for further enquiries about the skool, past post ume question papers and answers, skool fees and post ume registration card, pls call Jojo on 08022285123 or email (jonas114ever@yahoo.com)
THANKS.
Re: Imsu Post Ume Update by ezeomoba: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2010
original scam,i saw it yesterday and was laughing my ass off,only fools would fall for the cheap note
F@*ck you @punch2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb - Utme 2010 Registration Has Commenced / Students, Not My In-law Attacked ABUAD – Afe Babalola / ASUU Restates Commitment To 2019 Memorandum Of Action With FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.