Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House (4326 Views)

Tania Omotayo Shares First Photo Since Wizkid Second Baby News / Tania Omotayo, Wizkid's Girlfriend Caught Enjoying Hot Amala / Tania Omotayo - Wizkid's Girlfriend - In A Bikini (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by Myself21: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-mO_xROjqYVo/UnukmrZAovI/AAAAAAACLak/5-9q8o_5VMw/s1600/Wizkid-and-Girlfriend-Tani2.jpg[/img]

She might go on Twitter to deny this report because she once said she would not move in with Wizkid until he marries her, but it's fact! Tania practically lives with Wizkid now. Her tweet in August below.
[img]http://2.bp..com/--9LfaWNk_xQ/UnuxixuXsaI/AAAAAAACLa4/jfIZjgNyn04/s1600/wiz2.PNG[/img]
People who know them very well will readily tell you that the lovebirds, who met over five years ago, are live-in-lovers. Tania still has her own place though and stays there once in a while, but her main place of residence is her boyfriend Wizkid's place in Lekki.
Source: http://..com/2013/11/tania-omotayo-stays-and-sleeps-in-with.html
Re: Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by Tholudee(f): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
If she like she should go there wt her families...ko kan mi undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by Krak(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
So how is that one my problem.

People just bring out issues out of non-issues.
Re: Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by NawtiRomeo(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
What now concern you @op..........is she ya gf?? Amebo
Re: Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by tyson99(m): 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Tholudee: If she like she should go there wt her families...ko kan mi undecided undecided
Ko kan aye mehn
Re: Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by Jefak(m): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
Na you call her girlfriend, where make she sleep b4 Wetin concern you cef.. See wizzy see trouble o...
Re: Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
i will never be a blogger, my children will never be bloggers.... no blogger in my family ijn

bloggers are simply jobless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by mysticgal(f): 1:02am On Nov 08, 2013
Jefak: Na you call her girlfriend, where make she sleep b4 Wetin concern you cef.. See wizzy see trouble o...

i swear you killed english with backhand slap undecided
Re: Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by gluv01(f): 1:15am On Nov 08, 2013
deejay_harry1: i will never be a blogger, my children will never be blogger.... no blogger in my family ijn

grin grin
Re: Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by 735i(m): 1:30am On Nov 08, 2013
LWKMD...

Amen to your prayer my brother!!!
deejay_harry1: i will never be a blogger, my children will never be blogger.... no blogger in my family ijn

Re: Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by asanchez(m): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2013
Re: Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2013
mysticgal:

i swear you killed english with backhand slap undecided
BUT tht was pidgin english he just spoke and he was correct innit tho...
Re: Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by NadiaSA1(f): 7:06am On Nov 08, 2013
Ok..
Re: Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by Ruq: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2013
deejay_harry1: i will never be a blogger, my children will never be bloggers.... no blogger in my family ijn

Quadruple Amen too that, and my family to
Re: Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by Forzap: 8:11am On Nov 08, 2013
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by IAMBREEZY: 8:23am On Nov 08, 2013
and so whats the news here.
Re: Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by Madawaki01(m): 8:37am On Nov 08, 2013
Dis op must be very mad,wetin concern him??
Re: Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by njuwo(m): 8:50am On Nov 08, 2013
deejay_harry1: i will never be a blogger, my children will never be bloggers.... no blogger in my family ijn

On point bros. Come to think of it what's d difference btw a blogger, a lawyer and a lieyar.
Re: Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2013
Nna ehn, so Wizkid don dey scatter dat geh toto since. . . I can imagine how she moans: like ooh! Aah! Aww! Ha!!!

#TeamGOM cry
Re: Tania Omotayo Stays And Sleeps In With Wizkid's House by chucky234(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
Who give a fvck about Wizpikin and his fake life.

(1) (Reply)

Touching Story! Diego Frazao Torquato / Nicki Minaj Sucks Her Fingers & Grabs Her Boobs In New Photos / Ladies, Would You Permit Your Man To Grace An Occasion On This Outfit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.