Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Bizarre Remedies To Some Ailments - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bizarre Remedies To Some Ailments (617 Views)

16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep / 33 Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat / Common Unnoticed Causes Of Kidney Ailments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bizarre Remedies To Some Ailments by debayun(m): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Recently I was with a friend who had a boil on his eye then is gf suggested dat he shll apply his ear wax on the boil area (disgusting right exactly my thought) I advised him against it but due to his stubbornness he applied the ear wax in my mind I was sure it won't work but miraculously the next morning the boil was almost gone you need to see the shock and confusion on my face. Well that's thé only 1 I knw and hv seen with my eye

So my questions are these:
1. Does any1 also have other examples of bizarre things use for medicinal purposes pls share

2. Do bizarre things like ear wax and other thing cure ailments

3. Do they have medicinal properties in them or its just superstition

4. Are this tins generally safe hope they don't have side effects.

I will love som1 to shed some lights on this cos it totally counters my lil knowledge I hv on medicine.
Re: Bizarre Remedies To Some Ailments by liloelawwal(m): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
urine works 4 d eye.
Re: Bizarre Remedies To Some Ailments by debayun(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
liloelawwal: urine works 4 d eye.

Haba seriously jokes apart is dat really possible do you have prove or ur jst pulling my legs

I will really love if pple can comment
Re: Bizarre Remedies To Some Ailments by debayun(m): 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Habba make una comment nw wetin dey happen nw abeg am serious about dis topic
Re: Bizarre Remedies To Some Ailments by Vivly(f): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
I heard a lactating mother's breast milk works on eyes
Re: Bizarre Remedies To Some Ailments by dominique(f): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
I've heard about the ear wax thingy too. Tried it once, don't know for a fact if it works.

Vivly: I heard a lactating mother's breast milk works on eyes

Doctors dispute this
Re: Bizarre Remedies To Some Ailments by sammyjay76(m): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2013
Guys Its an ancient remedies for so many things... Infact Its a mystery!
Have heard of ''thunder bolt' this ear wax thing has d way to remedized it for d man intending to committing the act.... But this i will only reveal to those interested not here. '

(1) (Reply)

10 Surprising Benefits Of Having A Dog You Didn’t Know About. / Health Benefits Of Dates / Help, Am Developing A Growth On My Nose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.