Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) (1826 Views)

My Nairaland Crush!!neena / Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love / Have Anyone Seen My Nairaland (neyo) Tru_mic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by ALTRUTH(m): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
Good evening great ladies & gentlemen of Nairaland.

It is no news that there has been a raging e-war on Nairaland between the Igbos and the Yorubas for some time now. The fact is that this does not portray any of these great races in good light before all Nigerians and all over the world. Some of us might even be ashamed to read out some of our comments to our children and grand children in the future because of the hate and crudeness emanating from such posts. embarassed embarassed embarassed

In view of this, I have decided to take a bold step by using this occasion to ask Desola to be my Nairaland wife. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dear Desola, this is a Nairaland proposal from ALTRUTH to you. I beg you to accept this proposal and be my Nairaland wife to improve the relationship between both races and ofcourse, because of my feelings for ya baby gal smiley smiley smiley. Please accept this offer from me and let us make Nairaland more fun with this thread. cheesy

While I wait and hope that you accept my sincere proposal to be your Nairaland husband, I want to use this opportunity to name my best man as dayokanu. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hereby select my groom's men as follows:

Eggheaders,
Italiano1
Ilungunboy
Shymexx &
Orlando Owoh.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My dear Desola, do you accept me and let's make some great fun out of this thread. grin

Please and please, this thread should not be converted to another war or be used as a medium to throw insults, let us unwind and enjoy ourselves. grin grin grin

Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by jmaine: 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by tomakint: 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
....while I wish you a 'smooth journey to the other side' (because I am too certain something is wrong with you) can the mods kick this trash to where it truly belongs? undecided
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by yelsew80: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2013
Sorry to burst your bubble but you wont be hearing from Desola today. Check back next week, she's very "busy" with moi.
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by ALTRUTH(m): 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2013
yelsew80: Sorry to burst your bubble but you wont be hearing from Desola today. Check back next week, she's very "busy" with moi.

Oh damn it. Please stop those lies.

Desola bu nkem, ahurum ya nanya. Inugo? grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by ALTRUTH(m): 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
tomakint: ....while I wish you a 'smooth journey to the other side' (because I am too certain something is wrong with you) can the mods kick this trash to where it truly belongs? undecided

bros, na love dey shack me jare. grin grin Nawetin na? angry
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by ALTRUTH(m): 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
sexkillz: grin grin grin grin

Boss,

Please how many crates of 'mineral' will you donate for this forth-coming great Nairaland wedding? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by Suprises: 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Sir, u need to be sleeping by now. Leave woman go sleep abeg
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by yelsew80: 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
ALTRUTH:

If she (Desola) shows up in this thread, I promise to buy you guys that naptu2's Nissan that was advertised in the homepage. Promise

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by mike404(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
ALTRUTH:

WHY ARE YOU WASTING YA TIME ON A DIE HARD TRIBALIST LIKE DESOLA AKA OBIAGELLI
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by ALTRUTH(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
yelsew80: If she (Desola) shows up in this thread, I promise to buy you guys that naptu2's Nissan that was advertised in the homepage. Promise

Get ready to empty your account because my bride (Desola) will be here soon. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by yelsew80: 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Get ready to empty your account because my bride (Desola) will be here soon. cheesy
You go wait till you old.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by Mynd44: 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
The two of you deserve one another. Apparently you both possess the skill of seeing the truth from some obscure angle.

Oh that's a good thing and a bad thing.

Happy e-marriage life. I hope she does not bite your head off.

Now we need to marry Tpia off too
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
OOOOO BOY!!

THIS IS SO SO SO FUNNY!

DESOLA, YOU DON ENTER ONE CHANCE OOO!... ......
Erin ti fe semi lese oooo...!. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by eye4eye: 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
ALTRUTH: Good evening great ladies & gentlemen of Nairaland.

It is no news that there has been a raging e-war on Nairaland between the Igbos and the Yorubas for some time now. The fact is that this does not portray any of these great races in good light before all Nigerians and all over the world. Some of us might even be ashamed to read out some of our comments to our children and grand children in the future because of the hate and crudeness emanating from such posts. embarassed embarassed embarassed

In view of this, I have decided to take a bold step by using this occasion to ask Desola to be my Nairaland wife. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dear Desola, this is a Nairaland proposal from ALTRUTH to you. I beg you to accept this proposal and be my Nairaland wife to improve the relationship between both races and ofcourse, because of my feelings for ya baby gal smiley smiley smiley. Please accept this offer from me and let us make Nairaland more fun with this thread. cheesy

While I wait and hope that you accept my sincere proposal to be your Nairaland husband, I want to use this opportunity to name my best man as dayokanu. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I hereby select my groom's men as follows:

Eggheaders,
Italiano1
Ilungunboy
Shymexx &
Orlando Owoh.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My dear Desola, do you accept me and let's make some great fun out of this thread. grin

Please and please, this thread should not be converted to another war or be used as a medium to throw insults, let us unwind and enjoy ourselves. grin grin grin

Thank you all.

I think you're looking for greencard to stay in SW incase Nigeria breaks.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by femogbangba: 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
grin grin grin

This marriage if Desola accepts your proposal will turn to WW3 in the end grin

Desola if you accept the proposal, I will suggest that your Maid of honour is BabyOsisi

And the bridesmaids should be:

Ngozievergreen
Pepperluv
Chima_Adeoye aka Chima_Agbalojob

The officiating Pastors should be- Sexkills, Afam and Oam4j- each of them fighting whether the ceremony should be conducted in Igbo or Yoruba- in the end settling for Nupe

The head of Proceedings- Seun asking if the ceremony was advertised on Nairaland ads- Mukina2 ensuring that this was the case. Otherwise the ceremony cancelled

Katsumoto would professorially decide whether the relationship is tenable while Omonakoda would explain in detail why he thinks this would be a big mistake, Onlytruth will obviously be in support. All we have to fear is Deridegull not messing up the event by putting his hand up when the priest asks the dreaded the question if anyone objects to the marriage.

If the event eventually takes place, we have to listen to Sagamite calling everyone a person for not ratiocinating about the consequences of the outcome of such a myopically thought out union.

Looking forward grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 08, 2013
Following cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by Olugbenger(m): 12:06am On Nov 08, 2013
Let Desola arrive first....

This is promising to be interesting.
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by AbuMikey(m): 12:17am On Nov 08, 2013

Funny OP grin

Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by kutchs: 12:25am On Nov 08, 2013
while u are 'grooming with. Eggheader and Co I suggest u keep an eye open ka ihapu ifu. A si onye ya na ekwensu na eriko nri na eji ngaji ogologo
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by 0monnakoda: 1:13am On Nov 08, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Afam Kedu?
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 08, 2013
0monnakoda:
Afam Kedu?
Is ALTRUTH Afam? grin
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 08, 2013
@altruth

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 08, 2013
What a funny gif cheesy
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 08, 2013
CFCfan: What a funny gif cheesy
Thanks. smiley
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by 0monnakoda: 1:43am On Nov 08, 2013
CFCfan:
Is ALTRUTH Afam? grin
Are you a LEARNER ?
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 08, 2013
0monnakoda: Are you a LEARNER ?
Yes na grin
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 08, 2013
ALTRUTH:

Boss,

Please how many crates of 'mineral' will you donate for this forth-coming great Nairaland wedding? cheesy
if he donates, who will donate for him. Ve u forgoten he is in d same situation. grin
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by donphilopus: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2013
Gradually Following Thread
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by donphilopus: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2013
yelsew80: If she (Desola) shows up in this thread, I promise to buy you guys that naptu2's Nissan that was advertised in the homepage. Promise
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Proposal--altruth To Desola (be My Nairaland Wife) by donphilopus: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2013
CFCfan:
Is ALTRUTH Afam? grin
I don't really know that, but I'm certainly sure that www.nairaland.com/Nigeriakwenu is Afam

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Female Friends And Chat Mate / Bad Conversationalist Needs Help / I Need A Lover Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.