Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer (1254 Views)

Lets Give Your Car A World Class Look With Our Ultra Modern Spray Booth/oven / Very Very Clean 2007 ML Benz Up For Grabs At 2.9m-a Lil Negotiable / Very Clean 03 Nissan Maxima(dragrin) @ 1.05m Last-a lil negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 5:53am On Nov 08, 2013
This ride deserves an award.
Apart from its poor styling, this ride is probably the VERY best product made by TOYOTA in the Camry category. It is smooth, silent, has the best power steering ever, Simple interior, Excellent shocks, You can NEVER EVER see it develop common mechanical faults with its Ball joints like the HONDA, it has adequate clearance from the floor, simple to manoever.

it is the best thing if you are a MAN looking for something simple and reliable for YOUR WIFE to drive to and fro to work and to pick the kids or take them out (it is spacious).
Believe me....get your lady this ride and you will never have to take it to the mechanic for her.

HURRYYYYY......

Leather seat Interior
Very Very clean
Excellent Condition
Ice cold AC
Great Tires
4 cyinder engine
Price: N1 million
Call 07037812526

Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 5:54am On Nov 08, 2013
Car is smoootthhhhhhh...Hurryyyyyy.....Grab this offer

Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 6:14am On Nov 08, 2013
Scintillating ride....Grab this offer nowwwww....Hurryyyy
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2013
Scintillatinnggg...hurryyy...Grab this offer....
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hurryyy...Great ride...hurryyy
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2013
Hurryy...This car is very cleannnn
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hurryyyy
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hurrryyy
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2013
Scintillating ride....Hurrryyy
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2013
cool
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Hurryyyyy....
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 5:48am On Nov 13, 2013
Still available
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 5:07am On Nov 14, 2013
Buy this for her...Hurryyyyy
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2013
Smoothest ride ever!
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hurryyyy...dont loose this offer....Hurryyy
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 6:01am On Nov 16, 2013
Enjoy this great offer
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 9:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
Grab this offer now....
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2013
Hurrryyyyy
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hurrryyyy
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by dikepeter: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2013
I hv 700k cash, if agreed I'll com pick it up immediately, am in ph
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2013
dike.peter:
I hv 700k cash, if agreed I'll com pick it up immediately, am in ph

Bros...nah Abuja dem use this car oh. the car never enter ONE single pothole before oh....lol...VERY CLEAN.
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by dikepeter: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2013
U nevr answr me nau.. Am very serious, I need dis car
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 10:30am On Nov 18, 2013
hurryyy
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hurryyy
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 5:00am On Nov 19, 2013
Hurryryyyy
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by dikepeter: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
Bros u did nt reconsider my offer? Am very serious
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by deife(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2013
MODIFIED
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Ayodaygee(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
deife: @OP: it's my kind of car. how do i inspect the car? i'm based in Lagos. please email me with necessary details including anything to fix in the car. my email is dob4real@yahoo.com

I am very serious that there is nothing to fix in this car.

I am glad you know Toyota Camry's are legendary rides!....I am assuring you that all you need is just to get your money to get Lagos plate no oh....lol....Very very CLEAN.

Please check your friends list...u sure wld ve a friend that can check out this ride for u with his mechanic.

Cheers.
Re: Somethings came up so owner has decided to hold unto the car a lil' longer by Mason9: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
which are spinning blades that grab the snow from the ground and throw it out of the machine. This means that you'll be able to cover more ground in less time, and that's a great bonus for those who need to clear lots of snow. Adam Heitzman

(1) (Reply)

Superclean Registered 010 Camry @ 1.499k / Nija Used Peugeot 306 Now Available For 750k Only, Call 07034607497 / Super Clean Registered Toyota Highlander 2004 Model Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.