Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Do You Depend On Inheritance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Depend On Inheritance (521 Views)

VIDEO: Angry Edo Girl Blast Guys Who Depend On Women & Girls Who Sleeps Around / Bianca Ojukwu Speaks On Inheritance Saga After Husband’s Death / Is It A Right For A Someone To Depend On His Father's Wealth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Depend On Inheritance by 3mmyz(m): 6:37am On Nov 08, 2013
Reading Through Blogs and Other Prominent Pages, i glimpse at a story about Jackie Chan and His Son and i tried to understand why Jackie Chan would will all his $130 million Fortune to Charity.
Well He's not the first to do it, the likes of Bill Henry Gates, Warren Buffet, Ebay Founder All Willed Their Fortune to Charity.
Warren Buffet Said The Weathiest people were born of Lucky Sperm, the same as their children.
Meaning if they could make Wealth, their children could also.

I strongly believe that Inheritance is now a decision and not a Right.
Its make ur own money or die in poverty.
Parents are not willing to give away their fortune to their lazy chilldren.

Many Well-to-Do Nigerian Children take it upon themselves that their father properties are their s and therefore they do not work hard to earn their own money.
But Unlike the like average ones who tend to look for greener pastures, than to be fed with milk.

(1) (Reply)

MORAL VALUES.. / Children In Need. Have U Been Involved. ? / Funnd Drawing You Didwhen You Were Very Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.