Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Did You Cont Seven Stones And Seven Goat's Shit To Make Your Teeth Grow Back - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did You Cont Seven Stones And Seven Goat's Shit To Make Your Teeth Grow Back (500 Views)

Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) / How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) / Couple Receive Stones And Money As Wedding Gift (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Cont Seven Stones And Seven Goat's Shit To Make Your Teeth Grow Back by maggilove(f): 6:55am On Nov 08, 2013
I remembered when we were young, if one of our milk teeth removes our parents and uncles will tell us to count seven stones and seven goat shit and throw ir on the roof of our house. They they us if we dont do it, our teeth will not grow back,is this actually true,comment on this thread if you did it.
Re: Did You Cont Seven Stones And Seven Goat's Shit To Make Your Teeth Grow Back by free2ryhme: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2013
maggilove: I remembered when we were young, if one of our milk teeth removes our parents and uncles will tell us to count seven stones and seven goat shit and throw ir on the roof of our house. They they us if we dont do it, our teeth will not grow back,is this actually true,comment on this thread if you did it.

SupeRstitous. How abt does who grow up under trhe bRidge where will thery thRow theirs lol
Re: Did You Cont Seven Stones And Seven Goat's Shit To Make Your Teeth Grow Back by beejaay: 7:12am On Nov 08, 2013
throwing it on the outside roof of the house while facing back grin grin

funny isnt it
Re: Did You Cont Seven Stones And Seven Goat's Shit To Make Your Teeth Grow Back by maggilove(f): 7:26am On Nov 08, 2013
beejaay: throwing it on the outside roof of the house while facing back grin grin

funny isnt it
Yes, very funny. it got me laughing when i remembered this morning.
Re: Did You Cont Seven Stones And Seven Goat's Shit To Make Your Teeth Grow Back by Infomizer(m): 7:31am On Nov 08, 2013
And try as much as possible not to allow alangba (lizard) to see it! grin
Re: Did You Cont Seven Stones And Seven Goat's Shit To Make Your Teeth Grow Back by maggilove(f): 7:42am On Nov 08, 2013
Infomizer: And try as much as possible not to allow alangba (lizard) to see it! grin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, i never heard that one, yoruba people are just something else i cant explaiin.
Re: Did You Cont Seven Stones And Seven Goat's Shit To Make Your Teeth Grow Back by ifyalways(f): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2013
beejaay: throwing it on the outside roof of the house while facing back grin grin

funny isnt it
lol
I did this.
Re: Did You Cont Seven Stones And Seven Goat's Shit To Make Your Teeth Grow Back by maggilove(f): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2013
ifyalways: lol
I did this.
I am laughing at you.
Re: Did You Cont Seven Stones And Seven Goat's Shit To Make Your Teeth Grow Back by Infomizer(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2013
maggilove: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, i never heard that one, yoruba people are just something else i cant explaiin.
Beats me too!
Re: Did You Cont Seven Stones And Seven Goat's Shit To Make Your Teeth Grow Back by Infomizer(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2013
maggilove: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, i never heard that one, yoruba people are just something else i cant explaiin.
Kinda beats me too!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get More Likes? / Deadly Accident Along Owerri/okwelle Road / Angola Reportedly Bans Islam; What's Your Take On This 'disturbing' Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.