Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

APC Will Lose And Collapse If... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Lose And Collapse If... (508 Views)

Buhari Government Will Collapse If Am Subjected To Any Trial.......fayose. / (must Read) NIGERIA ELECTIONS 2015: "Nigeria Will Collapse If......" - BMB / 2015: Nigeria will collapse if Jonathan fail to win the Presidency- Ifeduba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Will Lose And Collapse If... by kaikubura: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2013
Yesterday, the leadership of APC were in Kwara state in a move to woo the governor to the party.
Now, Kwara people will never ever vote for a party that accomodates the tyrant who calls himself Bukola Saraki. This is for no other reason but for the obvious fact that this man thinks he has acquired a possession from his wicked father.
The dumb and ever dull governor Abdulfatai Ahmed said while responding to the APC chieftains yesterday "only Senator Bukola Saraki can negotiate on behalf of the state chapter of the PDP on whether they should join the All Progressive Congress, APC, or not". Where in Nigeria will a sitting governor like Ahmed proudly show that he has a dangling 'L' pendant on his neck; it shows that this governor is only a gateman and a Learner at ther same time.
Ahmed further foolishly said "given the prevailing political structure in Kwara, only Saraki could determine the next move of the PDP members in the state.". I am shaking my head for him and his life; I mean, he his doomed.
It got to a point that I could not tolerate the dumbful words when he stated that "the people of the state belong to a political dynasty and would not give away the structure at any cost". And I said to myself, God forbid, I do not belong to any dynasty and my family will never belong to an occultic team of theirs. More of a fact, Kwara people never claim to be part of any ridiculous alliance, the governor is just displaying yet another level of stupidity.
Ahmed could not stop, so he said "It is an existing structure for the past 40 years with assured election winning machinery", "But before anything else, let me tell the leaders of the APC that we have a structure called ‘Election Winning Machinery’ here in Kwara State", "We are one big family here, under a political structure inherited by our leader, Dr Bukola Saraki. He has given all of us joy and comfort that he can lead us well".
The above statement justified what I said that Kwara people belong to no dynasty, it has been rigging all the way. They (Kwara PDP) were never, for once, in their lifetime had credibility for one good reason.
To APC: we sighed when you rose up against corruption and we think a saviour has come for Kwarans but I don't want to be fast in conclusions. Please if you still want to retain your credibility, never allow these criminals into your midst.
To Kwara Traditional Rulers: Most of you that have now been dragged into politics all because of money, may God never make you know peace. Also to some of you that has made Emir of Ilorin your lord of lords, you all shall rot like perishing tomatoe.
Verbum Sapienti Sat est- A word is enough to the wise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Thought On Anambra State Election 2013. / Do You Know Why They Call Me OKWUTE? Wait And See / FCT Minister Asks Residents To Embrace Bicycle Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.