Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour (2798 Views)

10 Nairalanders Behaviour In Political Discourse / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
ifyalways: Bu ha ha . Mo raye shit . I dey find that 3310 to buy sha. Sexkillz use am flash me cheesy
Sorry, I don't flash. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Gboliwe: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2013
Episode 2 season what?
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by donphilopus: 1:26am On Nov 09, 2013
koonbey:

Isn't this a Break of rule 15?
I want him to ban himself for that

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by donphilopus: 1:28am On Nov 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Mynd_44 in tha building grin

Morning sir!

grin grin grin grin grin You've known him
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by donphilopus: 1:30am On Nov 09, 2013
Prowizy2: Look at wat he is usin 2 ban people. cry
Guy you no well!!! Even my grandmother don throw way dat kind phone go buy beta one grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by donphilopus: 1:33am On Nov 09, 2013
Idrismusty97: You just violate rule 15.

15. Don't attempt to post censored words by
misspelling them.

The same rule you banned people for.
He banned me for 3 days because of that reason

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Prowizy2(m): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2013
donphilopus: Guy you no well!!! Even my grandmother don throw way dat kind phone go buy beta one grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, look that phone well e get BBM
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by donphilopus: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2013
Prowizy2:
Lol, look that phone well e get BBM
U wan cari laugh kill me ooo

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by femogbangba: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
After the disgrace and ignominy that sexkills has faced in the Politics section, his position as a Mod has become untenable. Not only was the thread moved back to the Politics section but it is now on the Front Page grin grin

I think it is time Sexkills does the honorable thing and leave or more appropriately Seun should do the needful and send this pompous man back to the sexuality section for good.

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by 0monnakoda: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2013
femogbangba: After the disgrace and ignominy that sexkills has faced in the Politics section, his position as a Mod has become untenable. Not only was the thread moved back to the Politics section but it is now on the Front Page grin grin

I think it is time Sexkills does the honorable thing and leave or more appropriately Seun should do the needful and send this pompous man back to the sexuality section for good.

Do you mean it is possible to s end a fully grown mumu man back into the blocos

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by SugaryBelle(f): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
Grown men tantrum.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Gboliwe: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
eggheaders:

Season your yansh
bwahahahahahahaha even you sef have lost count of the seasons
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by adexsimply(m): 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
Una no get work? angry angry
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Ayomax(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2013
sexkillz must go, always banning ppl for fun as if he is getting paid for every ban, I pray I meet him one on one, I swear I go too fight tht day
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by seniourman(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
0monnakoda: The boy simply has to go. We have had enough !!!

yes
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by MrOlodo(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
my ban is d longest 2106...

Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by 190theclown: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Luckysbab: 7:49am On Jul 26, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go Episode 2!has Sexkillz Changed His Attitude And Behaviour by Luckysbab: 7:51am On Jul 26, 2022
Sorry, I don't flash. cheesy

Hello sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? / These Very Powerful And Useful Tools Are For You Now Click Here To DOWNLOAD / Why Won't Most Nairalanders Post Pictures On Their Profiles ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.