Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

How To Buy Human Hair Wig Online - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Buy Human Hair Wig Online (1390 Views)

Evaluate My New Buy Human hair App / Weavons To Wig.... / Is It By Force To Wear 80k Lace Wig When U Can't Afford It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Human Hair Wig Online by Cherrianjohn(f): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2013
Divas,do you think wigs are often a great alternatives for perfect looking,at least for me.Many celebrities,such as,Beyonce,usually considers hairpiece as clothes- putting several different types in cabinet. While picking your wig can be a hard process as many hair wigs store including online and offline. Choosing correctly,you may save time and be happy,otherwise you may be sounded by endless vanity nightmare Then what exactly one need to be aware of while picking a hairpiece?Below are the steps courtesy of rpgshow.com.
Re: How To Buy Human Hair Wig Online by Cherrianjohn(f): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2013
1. watch the wig styles
Currently,there are much more options for you to choose in the market,for example,loose wavy,wavy,curly,straight.Almost all wig store style their hairpieces according to the fashion hairstyle trend from A-list celebrities.But before picking a wigs,the 4 points you should follow:
i. CHECK OUT THE SHAPE OF YOUR FACE The length and style of your wig is the most important factors to complement your face. If you are not sure what hairstyles matches your face shape,the related post may be helpful. Flattering Wigs/Hairstyles for Your Face shape Best Short Black Hairstyles for Round Faces Face Slimming Hairstyles for Women of Round Faces ii. PICK A HAIR STYLE Shorter styles are usually easier to care for because you can just shake them and go. That’s why these styles are most often recommended. Wig styles are also available in mid-length and long. And what about styles about bob wigs, layered wigs, updo wigs or some hot hair lace wigs? Okay,that’s your choice. iii. CONSIDER A COLOR The most important part of wig selection is choosing the right color. The right color can make or break how your wig looks, or rather how you look in the wig.If you have brown skin,light can’t be your choice.It’s possible to get highlights in a wig. When in doubt, choose a lighter shade because darker hues can overwhelm your face and make you look pale.
Re: How To Buy Human Hair Wig Online by Cherrianjohn(f): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2013
Hair density is simply how many hairs are added to your hair system base.This is mostly based on your requirement. A few customers opt for low hair density of lace wigs,which expose the natural hairlines.You can usually chose different hair density in different areas of the base.
Re: How To Buy Human Hair Wig Online by Cherrianjohn(f): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2013
3.wig cap
Correct cap size is essential to your natural-looking hair.Often, a hairpiece that is too big clearly looks like a wig, and the wearer may even worry about its slipping off because of its looseness. Similarly, a wig that is too small looks just as fake as a large one. They are also uncomfortably tight and can cause sore spots from their restrictive fit.In this case,how to take your measurements?The following video can give you a guideline.
Re: How To Buy Human Hair Wig Online by Cherrianjohn(f): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2013
4. Return Policy and Insurance Policy
Make sure you can return the wig within a reasonable length of time without a restocking fee,in case the wig is not a good fit or in case there are any other problems with it.Additionally, it is advisable that you check that the seller has a good reputation and enough experience with human hair wigs. An online seller with lots of positive feedback and abundant wigs experience generally provides a better product and a superior level of customer service than one with poor feedback.
Re: How To Buy Human Hair Wig Online by Cherrianjohn(f): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2013
Hope the post helps for guys wearing lace wigs. wink
Any inquiries and ideas about tips to buy human hair wigs online please list here freely.
Re: How To Buy Human Hair Wig Online by WigLiker: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2013
i usually head of wigs.i am wondering how to pick a glueless wigs.I once bought 2 before,but wigs slipping often occurs.CAN U HELP ME?

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson, Becca & More Ghanaian Stars Step Out For The 4syte TV Music Award / China Scarf Factory, Bespoke Scarf With Your Own Designs / 6 Must-have Fashion Accessories For Every Working Class Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.