Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) (17398 Views)

Iyanya Is Cross River State Ambassador(photos) / Korede Bello Becomes Glo Ambassador (PHOTO) / Ini Edo Made Eko Ambassador (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by chucky234(m): 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
LesbianBoy: Who is wande coal and what does he do for a living
Wande na one orobo boy wey dey sell charCOAL for Mushin.
Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by oladapolif: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2013

U need a Tv in your life..
Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by oladapolif: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Certificate no be talent? Why we wey get msc no fit become ambassari

U go school, yet you know get brain.. Talent and acquired knowledge na the same thing? Yo parent don waste money
Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by Hakeem3(m): 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
smiley hehe but I tot DonJ said wit 1 call he can take him down..see ♍Ɣ guy don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ climb D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go Up

Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:50am On Nov 09, 2013
We say a Big **Congratulations!!!** to The #Golden_Eaglets of #Naija. Best of Luck even as U all move from greater heights to greater Heights, the sky is only a Starting Point for U all... Good will make U all Bigger!
Once again #CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by 10over101: 7:24am On Nov 09, 2013
Our telecomms companies are so clueless wasting money on these touts called celebs..instead of rewarding customers with free internet accessibility n other packages..glo is d most useless of all..we all buy cards n make calls...celebs or no celebs..pls keep on celebrating stupidity
Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 09, 2013
10 over 10: Our telecomms companies are so clueless wasting money on these touts called celebs..instead of rewarding customers with free internet accessibility n other packages..glo is d most useless of all..we all buy cards n make calls...celebs or no celebs..pls keep on celebrating stupidity
so celebs don't buy cards at all?or they don't make calls?celebs are all touts right?and u that is not a tout what have u achieved in ur life?if u have achieved so much in ur life u will not be looking for free internet accessibility like u said and u will not be expecting glo to reward u with the cards and calls you make,the last time I checked is it because of the 100 naira card wey u dey buy once in a week na him u no wan make we hear word abi?if glo are celebrating stupidity then what do u think they will be celebrating if they celebrate people like u?well incase if u do not know if they celebrate people like u people go curse glo because why should they stop celebrating stupidity and go to celebrate insanity which is worst than stupidity or u don't know that u have problem of insanity?and all the promos,reality shows,different events they do that has made so many glo customers rich u did not see all those ones right?for example look at glo x-factor see how it has turned someone to a multi-millionaire,the promos running in millions of naira that they do many people has benefited from it including me so mr man save urself the stress of spitting all over the thread just to make ur senseless point***chai see ur spit for all my face***cleans his face***gets angry***i must spit back on his face***no be ur fault na nairaland give kids like you the opportunity to just come to a forum and start talking without even asking urself "what I want to say does it make sense to me"am I making a point"that is what u should ask urself,.tongue out,quote me back am ready for u.
Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by Seequadry(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2013
icebebe: my point xactly
"Stupid point exactly"
E his out of mavin even b4 d kick video was shot... Babyface s not even n s shadow den
Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by ccollins(m): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2013
oyb: mike no dey play o - dont go violating the terms of your contract - nobody go hear "i serve you for 5 years "

LKMD, very very funny
Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by ccollins(m): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2013
oyb: mike no dey play o - dont go violating the terms of your contract - nobody go hear "i serve you for 5 years "

LWKMD, very very funny
Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by snthesis(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2013
finally, Wande can send Don j d needed credit- tanx Glo for saving d day grin grin grin grin
Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by otipoju(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2013
From Mavin to Glo- which is the bigger brand.One exit is an entry into another place.Surely God is God that does not share his glory with anyone.

To think that someone bragged that he was capable of ruining someone else's carreer with just one phone call.

Oya nau Don jazzy go follow Adenuga tackle... Those ones no dey talk sey dem go slap you,no no no, na stars u go see to confirm sey u don receive slap.

Don Jazzy I am not absolving Wande of any blame in the whole matter but for someone whom you worked closely with for over ten years, recording so many hits, Wande deserved a call from you first before your going to announce to the whole world that he is a thief...

Do you have any idea of the severe damage that would have done to his carreer while you are no saint yourself except you can show to the whole world the written permission that you got from the copyright owners to title your song "Oliver Twist" after the title of the novel by Charles Dickens.

I hope some day you may regain my respect but for now ure just not it at all.
And guess who are the most affected by the Month hits break up? - it is we your fans.
Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by simdam500(m): 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
congrat dude... more to come
Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by Yemlizzy(f): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hmmm.....it seems like things are gonna be nice afterall despite the upheavals with Don baba Jay just grab it like Kilode...... All the best!cheesy
Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by PHEMMHYY(m): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2013
That a nice one, congrat
Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by twkalio(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
calling u a jjc is definitely an insult to jjc's all over. Nnamikot is a beta and more dignified way to describe ur stale sense of humor.
Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by tayork(m): 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
mayten30: Now wey u don collect big cash from glo oya its time to send 1000 naira glo credit to don jazzy,abi u don forget say don jazzy dey ask u say make u give am credit?abi u no go buy credit for am?
And don j will send him 100000mtn credit to tell him he is bigger than him
Re: Wande Coal Becomes A Glo Ambassador (photos) by Memu(m): 8:22am On Nov 11, 2013
if thats true is really great for him..! sadif thats true is really great for him..!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chris Brown Accused Of Assault On South African Actress. / (photos) Top Naija Video Vixens of 2015 / Lilian Afegbai Attacked By A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.