Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,274 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari's Mother Curse Jim Iyke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari's Mother Curse Jim Iyke (812 Views)

Nadia Buari’s Mother, Caddy Shows Off Her Grand Children / Jim Iyke Will Suffer… - Nadia Buari’s Mother / Nadia Buari's Mother Curses Jim Iyke For Nadia's Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari's Mother Curse Jim Iyke by Vidamia(m): 12:29pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari's
mother, Hajia Buari has cursed
Nollywood playboy Jim Iyke for
leading her daughter on,
making her believe he would settle down
with her and then breaking her heart.
Jim and Nadia have been posting romantic
photos of them together and the couple
appeared to be so in love until recently
when Jim took to his twitter handle to
announce that he had no plans of getting
married soon and Nadia responded by
deleting all their lovey-dovey photos on her
instagram account.
After the break-up news hit social media,
Hajia according to a Ghanaian entertainment
site said the couple were great together.
"They were great together. They were like a
couple and we thought they were heading
for the altar. She was very connected to
him."
"She has talked to me about getting married
and having children. She plans on settling
down but not right now. She has to focus
on her career.
She went further to release curses on Jim
Iyke saying he will suffer untold hardship.
Angry Hajia Buari was quoted as saying,
"That Nigerian boy will suffer for daring to
break my baby's heart."
Do you think Jim and Nadia will make up?
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari's Mother Curse Jim Iyke by wendu93: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
all i can say is that jim iyke has not been fully delivered. He needs a second round of TB Joshua's hands on him. As for Nadia......i really dont think Jim will make a good husband for her, she shud go find her own man, tho i see possibility of dem comin bak together sha....
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Nadia Buari's Mother Curse Jim Iyke by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 08, 2013
maybe the deliverance didn't work

(1) (Reply)

American Blog Blast NGT Judges For Being Harsh On A 22yrs Old Little Man (video) / Happy 39th Birthday To Rita Dominic / Logo designs and animations of Be-connected services 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.