Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 (18914 Views)

Entry-level And Experienced Jobs At Kentucky Fried Chicken KFC – 7 Positions / NLNG Test 2013. / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by uboma(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2013
We, at KFC Nigeria, the fastest growing Food Retail Brand in the country and one of the most popular Food Brands in the world, are always on a look out for Young, Enthusiastic, Motivated and Focused individuals who are willing to make it LARGE in life. We do not believe in offering jobs but CAREERS instead and that is why our selection process carefully screens every candidate in order to assess their attitude and potential to become future managers. Our Individual Development Plan, designed for each position, with the help of a systematic learning approach, smoothly steers our employees from one level to another.

Some of our Team Members progress to Shift Manager Position in just 40 weeks!!!! In order to understand our culture of HOW WE WIN TOGETHER, please click here to read through the testimonials of our team who believed in us and are going places. So join the KFC band wagon and write your own success story.

General Purpose Maintenance, Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Min Qualification: OND
Experience: 3 years
Job Field: Engineering

Requirements
To perform work involving the skills of two or more maintenance or craft occupations to keep machines, mechanical equipment, or the structure of an establishment in repair.
Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
Assemble, install or repair wiring, electrical and electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery, and equipment.
Diploma in Engineering, 3-5 years of Experience.

General Purpose Maintenance ,Supervisors
Min Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
Job Field: Engineering

Requirements
Maintaining of existing maintenance system, utilities, equipments in all outlet.
Preparing & maintaining preventive maintenance schedule.
Bsc/HND in Engineering, 3-5 years of Experience.

Restaurant General Managers
Experience: 6 years
Job Field: Administration

Requirements
Ensures that facilities and equipment are maintained to standards.
Coordinates facility upgrades or equipment replacement. Resolves systemic inventory problems or supply issues with suppliers/vendors.
Monitors restaurant Speed of Service (SOS) performance and provides coaching to unit management schedules.
Manage the restaurant within the policy & guidelines of the company to ensure customers satisfaction and profit maximization.
Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees.
Bsc/HND , age limit : 32 yrs 6 year exposure in handling multi-units

Assistant Managers
Experience: 4 years

Requirements
To serve as the lead assistant to the RGM and provide additional management by the coverage of operating hours and direct supervision of operation in an individual restaurant.
Assist Restaurant General Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team member; conducts performance appraisal, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains.
Analyzing sales, labour, inventory and controllable on a continual basis, and takes corrective actions to meet or achieve daily or weekly margin and sales growth targets.
Bsc/HND, Minimum 4 Yrs of exposure in managing / leading a restaurant, Age limit : 30yrs

Shift Managers
Experience: 2 years

Requirements
To manage revenue period and provide additional management by the coverage of operating hours and direct supervising of operations in an individual shift.
Assist in management of day-to-day operations by managing labour, counting inventory and supplies, and developing the restaurant team.
Directly perform hands-on work on an ongoing basis to train employees, respond to customer service needs, or otherwise role model appropriate skills and behaviors in the restaurant.
OND Hotel management, Min 2 years cognate experience, age limit: 28yrs.

Team Members

Requirements
Carrying out cash and card based transaction ensuring 100% compliance with security and safety standards.
It also involves food and beverage Production, packing F&B product and serving the products.
Perform duties assigned by supervisor in a courteous, friendly manner.
Ability to read and speak English, Service Orientation.
SSCE/OND; age limit: 26 yrs

IT Executive
Job Field: ICT

Requirements
Assembles and configures network components and associated services.
Installs upgrades and configures network printing, directory structures, rights, security, software and files services.
Bachelor’s degree/OND/Security Certification eg. CISA or equivalent, age limit: 27 yrs, Exp: 3yrs cognate
Method of Application

Interested applicants should click on the link below to apply online:

http://www.kfc-ng.com/abuja-store-recruitment.html

Deadline is November 21, 2013

1 Like

Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2013
ok

1 Like

Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by Emmey67: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2013
Pls nlandrs how much dose kfc pays its IT executives and Asst managers. Ur ans wii be highly appreciated
Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by Swiftlee(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2013
I having a problem submitting the form..it is saying provide an email..when i have already inputted the mail..whats up?
Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by kenyarttar: 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2013
I keep getting a bla bla bla bla you must include email address response after submitting...even when the email was clearly typed! Anybody else got this? Hope it went sha?

1 Like

Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by everyday: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
How do I apply?
Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by nairaarea: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2013
i wish applicaants luck
Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
Why the age limit ?

4 Likes

Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by frankson1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
Dem go start me wit 350k per mnth?

1 Like

Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by Brimmie(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
Rubbish.. 6 Years Working Experience?? So Ppl Wey Jus Finish Service Nko?? Hw or Whr D'ya Want Them To Get The Experience When They Never Had Job!? Rubbish!!!

5 Likes

Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by anitank(f): 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
Kentuchy

Finally I can tell the full meaning of KFC
Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by Saraben(f): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
all dis one for just a restaurant?

3 Likes

Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by andrizzy1: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
Plz can som1 xplain dis 4 me.....I wnt 2 apply 4 d team member...plz wat am I suppose 2 fill in d position/level, annual gross salary, address of employer, description of responsibility...plz am kinda confused....response plzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
shocked
Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by nikkypearl(f): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
so that is the full meaning of KFC never knew o!
Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by ajasa4link: 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
everything Abuja....mtchewww...Abeg make dem carry am commot for nairaland and post am for Abujaland then

1 Like

Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by ajasa4link: 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Lol....na wa o,girls who force their to take them to kfc don't actually know the meaning of kfc... I must tell u that's end time things up there
Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by tufine: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
Kfc wan be say person wan newly finish secondary sch for abroad dey work, from there become shit manager, na the one wan dey Nigeria dey find OND and BSC graduate with experience for... E nor go beta 4 una.... C finish things....

6 Likes

Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by Dannylux: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2013
Apply in person undecided
Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2013
anitank: Kentuchy Kentucky

Finally I can tell the full meaning of KFC

You never get am still.. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2013
Na this "Years Of Experience" dey spoil show....
Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2013
Finally I get to know the full meaning of KFC. I thought it was Killing Fans Of Chelsea'

3 Likes

Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by fittty(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2013
Na work be dis? undecided
Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by uboma(m): 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2013
nikkypearl: so that is the full meaning of KFC never knew o!

Now you know.
Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by uboma(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
Finally I get to know the full meaning of KFC. I thought it was Killing Fans Of Chelsea'

Good for you that you now know the full meaning of KFC. I like your moniker.
Re: Vacancies @ Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - November 2013 by Zikdik(m): 3:09pm On Nov 11, 2013
§£xY•—•W¡†cH™:
You carry beef reach here ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? / Why I Got Rejected At A Customer Care Interview / Fidelity Bank Recruitment Coming Soon!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.