Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Jim Iyke Must Suffer For Breaking My Daughter's Heart - Nadia Buari’s Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Must Suffer For Breaking My Daughter's Heart - Nadia Buari’s Mother (706 Views)

Nadia Buari’s Mother, Caddy Shows Off Her Grand Children / Jim Iyke Will Suffer… - Nadia Buari’s Mother / Nadia Buari's Mother Curses Jim Iyke For Nadia's Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Must Suffer For Breaking My Daughter's Heart - Nadia Buari’s Mother by jking001(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2013
Mother of Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari said
Nigerian actor, Jim Iyke will suffer untold
hardship for making her daughter believe he
would settle down with her, and finally broke
her heart.
According to Hajia Buari, the love birds were so
close and appeared so much in love and everyone
thought that it was just a matter of time before they
tie the knot, until Jim posted on his Twitter handle
that he was not going to marry the Ghanaian
beauty, while Nadia herself responded by deleting
Jim's pictures from her Instagram account. A
Ghanaian entertainment site quoted Nadia's mother
saying: "They were great together. They were like a
couple and we thought they were heading for the
altar. She was very connected to him." "She has
talked to me about getting married and having
children. She plans on settling down but not right
now. She has to focus on her career. That Nigerian
boy will suffer for daring to break my baby's heart,"
another source in Ghana quoted the angry Hajia
Buari as saying.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/11/that-nigerian-boy-will-suffer-untold-hardship-for-breaking-my-daughters-heart-nadia-buaris-mother-curses-jim-iyke.html
Re: Jim Iyke Must Suffer For Breaking My Daughter's Heart - Nadia Buari’s Mother by AbdulAdam56(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
A

(1) (Reply)

DJ Zeez Shares New Photos! Set To Drop New Single / Paul Walker Is Dead / Elwood-crowned-as 'World's Ugliest Dog' Dies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.