Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Webmasters Needed Here Urgently Pls!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Needed Here Urgently Pls!!! (755 Views)

Webmasters Needed Urgently! / 4 Good Webmasters Needed Urgently In Abuja For 6 Month Contract & Accomodation / Urgent! Inhouse Webmasters Needed: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Needed Here Urgently Pls!!! by emmyw(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
What type of website is campuspeeps(dot)com?
Re: Webmasters Needed Here Urgently Pls!!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2013
The website is a discussion board (forum) which can be developed either from its scratch (I.e. writing the whole code) or by using an open source such as SMF, Phpbb, mybb, e.t.c

If you would like to own such a forum, I could be of help as I have developed related forums, and even more.

Do contact me anytime: cyberclickstudios@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Webmasters Needed Here Urgently Pls!!! by cbrass(m): 11:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
how much do you charge?
Re: Webmasters Needed Here Urgently Pls!!! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 08, 2013
Depends
cbrass: how much do you charge?

Depends on the extra features you would need. Contact me via mail so we can talk better:
cyberclickstudios@gmail.com
Re: Webmasters Needed Here Urgently Pls!!! by emmyw(m): 12:30am On Nov 09, 2013
yorme: The website is a discussion board (forum) which can be developed either from its scratch (I.e. writing the whole code) or by using an open source such as SMF, Phpbb, mybb, e.t.c

If you would like to own such a forum, I could be of help as I have developed related forums, and even more.

Do contact me anytime: cyberclickstudios@gmail.com

Thank you.
I have a hosted account,but i have not buy domain.how do i go about it?
Re: Webmasters Needed Here Urgently Pls!!! by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 09, 2013
emmyw: I have a hosted account,but i have not buy domain.how do i go about it?
You can buy your domain name @ godaddy or namecheap.
Re: Webmasters Needed Here Urgently Pls!!! by emmyw(m): 5:52am On Nov 09, 2013
pureguide:
You can buy your domain name @ godaddy or namecheap.
how do i pay for the domain cos i don't have paypal account? And after buying what next bro?
Re: Webmasters Needed Here Urgently Pls!!! by hilaryiwens05: 6:05am On Nov 09, 2013
U don't hav to buy ur domain outside nigeria. We hav domain registrar here in 9ja dat can register a domain for u @a token: contact 08182428991/28B80E4B
Re: Webmasters Needed Here Urgently Pls!!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2013
emmyw: how do i pay for the domain cos i don't have paypal account? And after buying what next bro?

If you are having difficulties buying a domain from any foreign domain registrar, you can still buy from any Nigerian registrar also. There are trusted ones out there that you can use. I know of syskay.com and whogohost.com. You can try any of them.
Re: Webmasters Needed Here Urgently Pls!!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2013
emmyw: how do i pay for the domain cos i don't have paypal account? And after buying what next bro?

You don't need a paypal account.you can do that with your master card/visa card.

*note! My little Advice never you use nigerian host or purchase a domain name from any local company in nigerian. To avoid future embarrassment and disappointment

The worse part of it all is that all these local companies are even costly. You can get a domain name @ just 5usd or 9usd.

After that you set the domain name DNS to your hosting server. And you are good to install the script you want to.
If you need my further assistance free help.just contact me using my details on my signature.
Re: Webmasters Needed Here Urgently Pls!!! by kemini(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2013
in don't agree with you, you can host your website and buy domain in Nigeria, its very safe, there are some Google app partners that are also into web host in web services in Nigeria eg whogohost.com and upperlink.com.ng both are good,
Re: Webmasters Needed Here Urgently Pls!!! by hilaryiwens05: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
Its people like u dat doesn't want d grow of d country and its people...dude, we are as good as dem, just dat we don't hav d certificate&capacity to set up a dependent host here in 9ja
pureguide:

You don't need a paypal account.you can do that with your master card/visa card.

*note! My little Advice never you use nigerian host or purchase a domain name from any local company in nigerian. To avoid future embarrassment and disappointment

The worse part of it all is that all these local companies are even costly. You can get a domain name @ just 5usd or 9usd.

After that you set the domain name DNS to your hosting server. And you are good to install the script you want to.
If you need my further assistance free help.just contact me using my details on my signature.
Re: Webmasters Needed Here Urgently Pls!!! by emmyw(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2013
Can i use smf to make a site like campuspeeps.com?
Re: Webmasters Needed Here Urgently Pls!!! by webkuti: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2013
Hello sir,

Do you want forum website?.

We are not going to create same as http://campuspeeps.com/ . but will give the best forum website..

check our website [url]www.webkuti.com.ng
[/url]
email info@webkuti.com

Re: Webmasters Needed Here Urgently Pls!!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
emmyw: Can i use smf to make a site like campuspeeps.com?

I already answered this question. SMF can.
Re: Webmasters Needed Here Urgently Pls!!! by Emyo(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
I had wanted to ask 'must you use a name similar to mine to get a forum like mine?' lol, but I THEN saw that you are an old man on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

10 Easy Steps To Start Your Own Blog And Make It Popular / Help!! Language Translation a Forum! / How To Make A Website Compatible With Mobile Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.