Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

3D Modeller And Animator Wanted - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted (1840 Views)

3D Character Modeller And Animator Needed / I Want To Be A Proffessional Film Editor And Animator / Video Editor And Animator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by MonsieurCoder: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
We are building a video game and we are looking for someone with knowledge of 3D modelling and Animation. If you are interested drop links to some of your works and your contact info on this thread. You are NOT working for free. You would do 3D models, animations for the models and cut scene animations for us.
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by MonsieurCoder: 10:22am On Nov 09, 2013
whew!
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by dpuzo: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
MonsieurCoder: whew!

Av u cin someone? Looking a modeller for a game too
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by dueal(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
i'ld b intrested in making a game with u.... dueal21@gmail.com

C/C++, Scripting(lua python), modeling & animation(Maya 3ds max) and concept art
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by MonsieurCoder: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
dpuzo:

Av u cin someone? Looking a modeller for a game too

Not yet
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by MonsieurCoder: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2013
dueal: i'ld b intrested in making a game with u.... dueal21@gmail.com

C/C++, Scripting(lua python), modeling & animation(Maya 3ds max) and concept art

just sent you an email
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by dueal(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
i didnt get a mail.... send with subject Game Dev.... to dueal21@gmail.com.

Found ur mail...sent u a reply
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by tunat: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2013
@op
You can contact me via my e-mail address:- pixelpoly@live.com for your custom low poly character and other in-game asset modeling, realistic texturing and animation.
Thanks
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2013
I'm a modeller. Contact me @ abdulazizladan@gmail.com If its a game about ninja-penguins, please dont bother because I cannot work with that team.
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by dpuzo: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
ladanski: I'm a modeller. Contact me @ abdulazizladan@gmail.com If its a game about ninja-penguins, please dont bother because I cannot work with that team.

Can we some of d tinz u've done
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by dpuzo: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
ladanski: I'm a modeller. Contact me @ abdulazizladan@gmail.com If its a game about ninja-penguins, please dont bother because I cannot work with that team.
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
contact me on whatsapp +2348099764693 and I will share. I'm having problems uploading my pics from my phone to Nairaland.
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2013
Here are some of my ongoing projects.

Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by chinene1(f): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
Post your requirements here https://www.skillsmix.com/ This sight has close to 100 freelance professionals skilled in Graphic design, logo designs, game designs and development, website designs, illustrations etc. You can send a mail to support@skillsmix.com or vivian@thoughtstudiosng.com for more info
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by chinene1(f): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
Post your requirements here https://www.skillsmix.com/ This site has close to 100 freelance professionals skilled in Graphic design, logo designs, game designs and development, website designs, illustrations etc. You can send a mail to support@skillsmix.com or vivian@thoughtstudiosng.com for more info
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by velociraptor: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by abuov: 10:05am On Feb 17, 2015
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by reidkrugger(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2015
abuov:
Hello nairalanders,i need someone who will teach me CAD software in fashion designing.

contact me on 08157511734

I don't think there is a CAD software in fashion designing. And the closest you can get is Photoshop and Corel Draw to do your bidding. CAD softwares are strictly Engineering softwares to the best of my knowledge. But there's a chance that i may be wrong though.
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by cgniyi(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2015
Maybe marvelous designer - http://www.marvelousdesigner.com/
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by abuov: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
@Cgniyi yes, that is one of the software,how do I get it?

And do I need special training to be able to use it?

@Reidkrugger there is, they call it FCAD.

1 Like

Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by cgniyi(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2015
I played around with it a bit . It's quite easy to get into.
Just search online for it.
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by Olugab2015: 6:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Hi, I am 3d graphic artist, I interested this is my email address tosinvincible25@gmail.com.
Re: 3D Modeller And Animator Wanted by reidkrugger(m): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
cgniyi:
Maybe marvelous designer - http://www.marvelousdesigner.com/

Wow! The world really has changed some more. Thanks for this info. Will find time to check it out.

(1) (Reply)

A Visual Effects & Compositing Shot I Created, What Do You Think? / Venus Tech Is Now In Umuahia! / Experienced Photographers Kindly Choose The Best Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.